Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 10

Printer-friendly version

Gym, Susan’s Mansion:
Gracie watches from the sidelines as Bunnie, and Sandy practice some self-defense moves their Uncle Ricky was teaching them. Lately, more and more of their relatives were coming over to check on them and train them. Even Emily was required to attend the training.

Ricky looks at his niece and her girlfriend. He knew Bunnie and Sandy weren’t the combative ones in the family, so he had to develop a fighting style for them. Normally, Sasha would be teaching her daughters, but she was upstairs with their parents and their brother.

“Bunnie, you need to adjust how you are standing.” Ricky walks over to Bunnie and adjusts her stance.

“Thanks, Uncle Ricky.” Bunnie smiles at her uncle. He was the only family member that was completely bald.

She knew it wasn’t genetic either. He and his men had been on a secret mission for the NSA and were exposed to some chemicals. The chemicals burned away all their body hair and made it impossible for them to grow it back.

Ricky looks at Sandy “you need to stop taking it easy on Bunnie, Sandy. You two may be girlfriends, but this training technique I’m teaching you is to save your life.”

“Yes sir.” Sandy didn’t like hurting Bunnie.

“You better do what Uncle Ricky says, Sandy or he’ll have you running a hundred laps around the house,” Gracie remembers having to run laps around the house.

Gracie wishes she could practice with her sister, but her grandmother said she had to refrain from any physical activities while her arm was in the cast. Her sister Rose was in a new harness that didn’t keep her arm up in the air as her old cast did.

She looks over at her sister Robyn and Emily. They were being trained by their Uncle Billy and getting their butts kicked. Every time they used their special ability, he would whack them harder. He was trying to increase their fighting ability and keep them from relying on their gifts.

Gracie knew even her mother found it hard to fight against her older brother. He was trained by their grandfather and grandmother just like their mother. However, his fighting style was different from her mother’s. Where her mother relied on tricks and certain martial arts forms. His style combined forms that their grandmother passed on to him. He was like a modern-day ninja.

Main Library, second floor of the mansion:
Janet, Sasha, Susan, Leland, and Jason, Andy were in the main library. Jason and Andy were on a conference call with them. They were still in McIntosh County, Oklahoma handling the incident that happened with Lottie.

“Where’s Dotty at?” Janet looks toward Sasha for an answer.

“She spent the night at my place and said she was meeting someone for breakfast this morning,” Sasha spoke with her sister this morning when they got up.

“She shouldn’t be running around with people out there trying to kill us.” Jason knew it was dangerous.

“Dotty can take care of herself.” Janet knew her daughter could protect herself.

“I need for you to tell us you have learned from the guy that tried to kill Lottie, son.” Leland looks at his son’s image on the white screen.

“Okay, dad.” Jason looks at his notepad and starts reading what he had so far.

Several Blocks Away:
Sara looks at the fancy homes and mansions as they drove by them. She couldn’t believe they were in the richie, rich area of California “don’t some of the movie stars have homes in this area?” Sara looks over towards Billy.

“We are in Beverly Hills, Sara. I thought you have been up here before?” Billy looks at her wife.

“Why would you say that?” Sara wonders what her wife was talking about.

“We’re you invited to party up here, back when we were in high school?” Billy thought her girlfriend had been invited by a girl named Leesa.

“You’re thinking about the party I helped my mom with. She was hired to cater a party for some Hollywood types up here. They liked her Cajun cuisine. I came along to help at the party, but I wasn’t allowed out of the kitchen. You know how I get into mischief.” A playful smile appears on Sara’s face.

“Yes, I do.” Billy spots the address she was looking for.

She pulls up the driveway to a black gate. There was a small box with two buttons. She also noticed there was a hidden camera looking at them as well. She presses the first button which buzzed the house.

Misty was walking by her aunt’s office when she hears a buzzing sound. She walks over to the small monitor and notices a light grey SUV at the gate. She presses the talk button “how can I help you?”

Billy hears a young girl’s voice come over the speaker. She wonders if this was another kid of Mrs. Blackstone’s. She presses the talk button
“My name is Billy Evans and I must talk to Susan Blackstone.”

“Hold on.” Misty goes to find her aunt.

She heads towards the main library and walks in. She heard her uncles talking in the video. She looks at her aunt Susan “someone is at the gate Aunt Susan and wants to talk to you. They say it's important.”

Outside in Front of the Gate:
Sara looks at the gate blocking their way. It didn’t look like it was made of cheap material.

“You know, I could easily Po vault over that gate.” Sara was sure she could do it.

“I don’t think that would be smart. According to the security blueprints you sent me. There are motion detectors on the other side of it.” Billy had a pretty good memory.

“So, that leaves either scaling another wall or coming in from the air.” Sara opens the sunroof and stands up to look around.

Billy reaches up and pulls Sara back down by her tights. She looks at her wife “you are being a pest right now.”

“But you still love me.” Sara leans over and kisses Billy on the cheek.

Susan’s Office:
Susan had excused herself and headed towards her office with Misty following her. Misty was the newest addition to the Wolfhart family. She was Brenda’s adopted daughter and was staying with Janet and Leland, while Brenda recovered from an attack. Brenda was a paramedic and was attacked while on a call with her partner.

She watches as a black-haired girl with silver highlights is pulled down into the grey SUV waiting at the gate. She looks at the driver and notices as she says something to the other woman.

“Excuse me, but you said you need to speak to Susan Blackstone. What is it that you need to speak to me about?” Susan releases the talk button.

“Someone is planning on attacking this place and killing your family. If you’ll allow me and my partner to come up. We can show you what information we have come across.” Billy hopes she believes her because she didn’t know how else to explain it.

Sara just watches her wife. She hopes the woman they just spoke to believes them, because otherwise. She will have to jump over the gate and run-up to the house.

Susan looks at Misty “go get grandpa and your aunt and tell them to meet me outside, please.”

Misty turns and runs back to the library to get her grandfather and her Aunt Sasha. Susan opens the gate for them. Just before she leaves her office, she grabs her Glock and two spare magazines. Sasha and Mrs. Wolfhart showed her how to shoot.

Misty runs into the library and looks at her grandfather and aunt “Aunt Susan says to meet her outside, grandpa and auntie.”

Sasha had a puzzled look on her face. She wonders why Susan wanted her and her father to meet her outside. She looks at her father and notices he was already heading out of the room.

Outside:
Billy watches as the gate begins to open. Once it was opened enough for the SUV to pass without scaping the gate, she drives up the driveway towards the house. She notices once they were past the gate, it starts shutting behind them again.

“That’s too.” Sara knew she could easily sneak in before the gate closes.

“You should know by now, that gates don't shut instantly.” Billy notices there were an odd collection of cars parked in front of the house. She finds a place to park and shuts the engine off.

Sara spotted several people coming out of the house. One of them was the red-haired woman they saw when they looked up Sasha Wolfhart and Susan Blackstone.

“Looks like we're going to be meeting a lot of people today.” Sara releases her seat belt and exits the SUV.

“This should be fun.” Billy gets out and grabs her laptop. She also grabs the blueprints Sasha brought back with her.

Billy and Sara walk up to the woman with the long platinum white hair. The pictures she saw of Susan didn’t do her justice. She stops in front of Susan and notices that Sasha wasn’t far from Susan.

“Hi, I’m Billy Evans and this is my wife, Sara Jefferson. We came across some information that concerns you and your family.”

“What type of information?” Sasha looks at Billy and Sara.

“Well, this type of information if it falls into the wrong hands would put your safety at risk.” Sara looks at Sasha and could tell the woman was ready to strike.

“How did the two of you come across this information?” Leland was curious about these two women.

Sara looks at the older man and noticed his military-style haircut. Also, how he was standing as well. “We found it while chasing down some nasty people.”

“Why were you chasing these people down?” Leland was still curious.

“We can’t go into detail about the mission sir. However, the information we retrieved concerns your family.” Billy remembered seeing Leland
Wolfhart's picture among the background information that had been done.

Sasha looks at Leland and then her wife, before turning back to Billy and Sara. She wants to know what they had.

“I do have one question for you two young ladies. Who is it you two work for?” Janet had come outside to see who these ladies were.

A sly smile appears on Sara’s face “if I say his name, he might appear, ma’am. Let’s just say, it isn’t important who we work for. What is important, is the information we have uncovered and that your family is in danger.”

“You make whoever he is out to be the boogeyman.” Sasha was curious.

“Oh, he’s not the boogeyman. He’s the person you send to kill the boogeyman.” Billy knew how dangerous Mr. Bounty was.

“Alright before this gets out of hand. Why don’t we all head inside and see what you young ladies have.”

“Sounds good to me.” Janet walks over to her husband.

She leans in close to his ear “you don’t think it's who saved you in Germany many years ago, do you?”

“I don’t know, but I do know if it's that person and these two women work for him. We can trust them.” Leland has looked for years to thank the person who saved him from an assassination attempt.

His team had found the assassin sent to kill him and his men pinned to a wall. The assassin was supported by rebar through their shoulders.
Leland and Janet follow behind the two women as they walk inside the mansion.

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another cliff hanger

Samantha Heart's picture

The work for "The big bad wolf" him self thats who. And this info could be VERY important.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

More like ghost

Jamie Lee's picture

For sure, Jack is the man called upon to handle cockroaches, only he doesn't use the usual bug spray.

Others have feelings too.