Don’t Mess with The Wolfhart Family Part 11

Printer-friendly version

Sunset Marquis, West Hollywood Resort, Ca.
“Excuse me Mr. Galante, but Callipho Octavius and his team haven’t checked in yet.” Ariel looks at Mr. Galante and the two naked women that were with him.

“Girls, go play with yourselves in the other room.” Vincent looks at the brunette on his right when he orders them.

Ariel watches as both women leave Mr. Galante’s side to play with each other in the other room. He turns his attention back to Mr. Galante.

“Contact team two and give them the green light.” Vincent figures that Octavius and his group must have either been captured or killed.

“Yes sir. Also, what do you wish to do about the Bickle situation?” Ariel couldn’t figure out how that hit had gone so bad.

“Send Bolton in to eliminate Mr. Bickle. I want his head on a silver platter for not killing the bitch I sent him after.” Mr. Galante was pissed that
Bickle hadn’t carried out the hit like he wanted it done.

“Very well, sir. The last piece of bad news I have is our stash house in Dos Palos has been completely cleaned out. Everything was taken and the place was burned to the ground.”

“Do we know who is responsible for it?” Mr. Galanta looks at Ariel for an answer.

“No sir. Whoever was responsible for taking everything, made sure they left no trace. I have Mr. Morgan looking for the person responsible.” Ariel knew Mr. Morgan was good at finding those who didn’t want to be found.

“Give him whatever he needs. I want to know who ripped me off and to make an example of them.” Mr. Galanta was going to make sure it was known he didn’t like people ripping him off.

“Yes sir.” Ariel turns and leaves Mr. Galanta.

“Girls, you can come back, but I want you on your hands and knees.” Vincent loves the sluts he found and how they will do whatever he says.

Susan’s and Sasha’s Mansion:
Sara and Billy were standing near each other inside the mansion’s huge library. The people they meet outside were in the room with them, as well two more guys on a video conference.

“Mrs. Blackstone, who installed your security system?” Billy was looking toward Susan when she asked.

“The security system was already part of the mansion when I bought it. I just recently had the system updated several years ago by Victor Security Systems.” Susan had the security system updated when Sasha brought Gracie and Rose home.

Billy enters Victor's Security System into her pad and finds out they were bought out by a company called Anubis Security System. She keeps digging to see if there were any shell companies or if they were known by another name. But it looked like Anubis security was legit.

“The security company that did your upgrades was bought out by another company, called Anubis Security System. It’s possible someone inside the company stole your security plans.” Billy knew they couldn’t be accessed from the outside. The plans were on a stand-along system.

“So, they got the security system layout and the property layout from city hall?” Sasha looks at Billy and Sara.

“Yes ma’am.” Sara was watching the room.

“So, when do you think they will attack?” Leland looks at the two women.

“If it was me, I would do it during a new moon. That way they can use the cover of darkness to infiltrate this place.” That is when Sara would attack.

“That’s tonight.” Janet knew that they had a new moon tonight.

“I say, we add some additional security measures. Ones they won’t count on.” Sasha already had a few ideas.

“But we don’t have much to work with.” Susan figures they didn’t have a lot around the house to use.

“You have everything you need, Susan.” Janet had a few ideas in mind.

“I could go to my warehouse and pick a few items up.” Sasha had a bunch of stuff at her warehouse they could use.

“They will be monitoring your warehouses, Mrs. Wolfhart.” Sara looks at Sasha.

“Get in touch with your sister Sasha and have her go by our house.” Leland figures no one was watching Dotty. No one knew she was in town.

“I’ll send her a text now, dad.” Sasha sends Dotty a text asking her to go by their parents’ house.

Dotty was heading towards Susan’s place when she receives a text from Sasha asking her to go by their parent’s house and call them when she arrives. She wonders why Sasha was sending her to their parents’ place. She does a U-turn and drives towards their parents’ place.

Janet and Leland Wolfhart’s property:
Dotty wonders why in the hell her parents sent her out here to their place. She was at least two hours away from Susan’s place in Beverly Hills. When she pulls up the long driveway, she spots two people out on horseback. As she pulls up to the garage, they come galloping up.

Sabrina and her twin sister noticed Sasha’s mustang coming up the driveway. So, they started heading towards the house to see how things were going at her place. When they get closer, they noticed it wasn’t Sasha, but their older sister Dotty.

Dotty noticed as she gets out of the mustang, her younger twin sisters Sabrina and her twin Brittney. She looks at both and notices they have dressed alike.

“I thought you two were in Europe. What are you doing here?” Dotty knew her younger sisters were models.

“We came home to relax after all the modeling jobs we have done. The question is now, what are you doing at home? The last anyone heard you were in Syria. Did the Russians send you home?” Brittney looks at her older sister. Everything she did was kept secret from them.

“No, someone tried to kill me and now someone is trying to kill Sasha and her family.” Dotty knew the twins knew what Sasha.

“Why would anyone want to kill our little sister? Sure, she is a pain in the butt, but that’s asking for trouble from mom and dad.” Sabrina knew what their parents would do.

“Well, it's mostly revenged against us. I’m going to need your help to gather some supplies to take back to Sasha and Susan’s place.”

“Alright.” Sabrina and Brittney get off their horses to help their older sister.

Dotty let their parents know she was at the house. After a few seconds, a list appears on several texts.

Dotty looks at the list “this is going to take a while.”

Back at Sasha’s and Susan’s Mansion:
Sara and Robyn set up some traps and alarms that weren’t part of the house security system. Sasha and her mother were making some nasty surprises from the chemicals Sasha keeps at the mansion. Leland and the boys were adding in some old fashion traps and surprises of their own.

Susan was making sure the safe room was in working order and that the backup generator was fueled and working. She puts supplies in there for her, Bunnie, Gracie, Sandy, and Rose. Emily, Sasha, Robyn, Sasha’s uncles, and the two new women were going to stay outside to fight. Even Mrs. Wolfhart and Mr. Wolfhart were going to fight.

When Dotty shows up with the additional supplies. Mrs. Wolfhart and her husband set them up. She already knew where she wanted them to be placed.

Sara looks at Billy “I wonder who is more dangerous? Them, or our boss?”

“Our boss. He has wolves that will kill you if you look at them wrong.”

“I don’t know. With some of these traps and surprises, we set up. I feel sorry for whoever comes tonight to attack the Wolfharts.” Sara normally didn’t feel sorry for crooks, but after what she just helped with. Whoever these people were that were coming. They were going to regret it.

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ohhhhhh im liking this

Samantha Heart's picture

I can't WAIT to see what Sasha & her family have cooked up for the bad guys. What ever it is they WILL REGRET going after the Wolfhart family.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Party time!

Jamie Lee's picture

When stupid people think they have the upper hand by having inside information, they completely forget it's possibly for the target to be forewarned.

Those coming to kill are going to wish they'd never went into that line of work. Whatever surprises ready for them will most certainly not be expected.

Plans on paper look good until the enemy is encountered. Then all bets of a successful mission go out the window.

Wonder how long before Jack gets involved?

Others have feelings too.