My Week at The Lake Day 7 Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Chris and the guys enjoyed themselves down at the lake. They had a chicken fight with Chris on Anthony’s shoulder and James was on the top of Bruce’s shoulder as they battled. A few times Jimmy managed to get in some cheap shots, that he claimed were accidents.

When they stop for lunch, they head back to the campsites. Chris throws some steaks on the grill for the guys and herself. She also cuts up some onions and mushrooms and sautéed them.

“Bruce, how do you and Jimmy like your steaks?” Chris was looking over towards them.

“Medium well.” Bruce looked around for Jimmy, but he didn’t see him anywhere.

Chris was looking for Jimmy as well but didn’t see him. She sets his steak aside and fixes Edwards, hers and Anthony’s steak. Edward liked his slightly cooked and Anthony liked his medium well done. She liked hers completely well done.

The baked potatoes she had in the coals were almost ready. She grabs a grab a few paper plates and starts serving up the meals. She notices that Jimmy had come back from where he had wondered off too. She hands his plate to Bruce, so he could hand it to Jimmy.

“Who wants a beer?” Anthony was grabbing a beer from the cooler.

“I’ll take a wine cooler.” Chris didn’t like beer that much.

She liked wine coolers and hard liquor better. Chris hopes they still had a few in the cooler.

“I’ll take a beer.” Edward walks over to Anthony and accepts one.

“Here, give this to Chris, please.” Anthony hands a cold wine cooler to Edward for Chris.

“I will.” As he walks over to Chris.

“Here you go, Chris.” As he hands her the wine cooler.

“Thanks.” Chris accepts the bottle and opens it.

Chris passes out everyone’s lunch. She sits down in her lounge chair to enjoy her lunch and wine cooler. She watches her plate and when she wants some more mushrooms, she dishes them up herself.

After lunch, they go for a short walk around the lake. Chris was enjoying her vacation so far. She was a little ahead of everyone, with Anthony by her side.

“One more week to go, before we have to go back home.” Chris was enjoying the simple life up in the mountains.

She wishes she could stay here, year-round. She and Anthony stop to pick up a few stones to skip across the lake. The few stones she tosses, don’t go as far as the ones Anthony skips across the water.

“Dang it.” Chris looks towards Anthony with a pouty look on her face.

“Don’t give me that look. I’ve seen you skip stones before.” Anthony knew Chris sucked at skipping stones.

“Well, why don’t you show me how to do it properly?” Chris turns the charm up a little.

Anthony just shakes his head and picks a stone up “watch how I put a little flick into it with my wrist.”

He skips the stone across the lake. He turns around to look at Chris “see, that’s how you skip a stone.”

Chris picks a stone up and walks up next to Anthony. She pulls her arm back as he did and tosses the stone. She puts a little flick into it like Anthony showed her and watch as it goes further than any of the other ones.

“I did it!” Chris was jumping up and down. She was excited because of how far her stone went.

“That you did.” Anthony had a smile on his face at Chris’s excitement.

Chris couldn’t believe she did it. She skips over to Anthony and places a kiss on his cheek.

“Thank you.” As she grabs his hand and starts catching up with the other guys.

They make it back to camp and begin dinner. It was Bruce’s turn to cook. He was making fajitas and tacos for everyone. Jimmy was helping
with the cooking. He was cooking the Spanish rice and refried beans.

Chris walks into the camper and grabs a clean pad. She needed to change hers. She heads over to the bath house, instead of using the toilet in the camper.

By the time she changes her pad and freshened up, dinner was ready. She could smell the food as she got closer to the campsite. She walks over and starts loading her plate up from the spread that had been set-up on the picnic table.

Drinks are handed out as Chris makes her way to her lounge chair. Chris takes a bite of her food and enjoyed what she tasted. She takes a sip of her drink and it tasted like a mango wine cooler.

She loved the taste of the mango wine coolers and drinks about four of them. There was enough food for seconds. Chris goes back for seconds like everyone else. She had no idea that Bruce and Jimmy could cook like professional chefs.

As night descended, it got extremely dark around the campground. Chris looks up towards the night sky and notices that the moon wasn’t even out. The only light came from what fires were burning in the firepits at each campsite and what tiki torches or lanterns were being used.

They carry on into the night enjoying the drinks and making smores. Chris and Anthony helped clean the dinner dishes up and making sure all the pans that had been used were cleaned. Chris was feeling a little light headed and her bladder was urging her to go.

She gets up and heads towards the bathroom facilities. Chris was feeling so relax and could barely keep her eyes open as she sat on the toilet. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

A figure dressed all in black comes in and picks Chris’s unconscious form up and walk away from the bathroom. They didn’t even pull her shorts up. They just leave them there in the bathroom.

The person carries her out into the wood and hangs her by her arm from a thick tree branch. They start beating her with a leather belt, leaving welts and black and blue bruises all over her body. After an hour or so of doing that, the figure leaves Chris’s battered body in the woods.

up
188 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Karma has a way

of biting perps in the rear.

Ant hill

Jamie Lee's picture

They need to find a large ant hill, dig it up, and bury Jimmy up to his neck in it. Then leave him there.

Others have feelings too.