The New Recruits Part 19

Printer-friendly version

“They’re asleep, mom.” Brittney comes walking into the main meeting room of their safe house.

“That’s good. Those boys have been put through enough already.” Kat saw the abused look in their eyes. The same look she saw in her girls when she took them in.

“Did you call Aunt Kristen. Mom?” Terry wonders if her aunt will be able to identify the boys.

“I’ve already sent your aunt pictures of the boys and I have already called Morgana. Morgana is running their faces through every missing kids’ files and every social program out there.”

“I can tell you this, those boys don’t like being dressed as girls. If nothing else, they hate it.” Brittney had to borrow t-shirts and underwear from Stanley and the other guys.

“Did they tell you why?” Kat was curious.

“Yes, they said they aren’t girls and never liked being dressed and told to act like girls. My uncle did this to them.” Brittney could understand being forced to be something they weren’t.

“Well, it sounds like we are going to need to buy them some clothes. Also, they might be better off with my brother and his wife in Kansas.” Kat figures it was time for her to join her husband and friends in India to hunt down the assassins sent after her. She’ll deliver the message that she’ll bring the fight to them.

Kat pulls out her cellphone and dials Becca’s number. She hopes she is available.

Trenner’s Garage, Walker, Kansas:
August was walking through the garage to get Rebecca’s okay for some items they needed, when she hears Becca’s cellphone ringing. She reaches for it and accepts the call “hello, Trenner garage. August speaking.”

“August, its Kat is Rebecca available?”

“Yeah, she’s down in the pit doing an oil change, Kat. Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Maybe, I need two means of transport. One to come and get Brittney and a few other people and bring them back to your place. Plus, another
one to take me and a few others to India.” Kat was looking at Brittney and Crystal. While she was talking to August.

“I think we can handle that request, Kat. I’ll come and get whoever you're sending back here and my husband and his co-pilot will fly you and whoever is going with you to India.” August didn’t need Rebecca’s permission to do what she was talking about. She ran the air service with her husband.

“Good! How soon can you get out here?” Kat would like to move out by tomorrow morning.

“How’s tomorrow morning, sound?” August knows Rebecca wouldn’t let her go tonight.

“Tomorrow sounds good to me.” Kat figures they could get all packed up and secure the safe house.

“Alright, meet me and Butch at the airport around nine tomorrow morning. I’ll be in the Gulf Stream and my husband will be in the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III.” August knew whatever Kat had; they could carry in it. Plus, Rebecca made it, so they didn’t have to land to refuel. It had enough fuel to do one whole flight around the world.

Kat was surprised when August informed her that Butch was flying the Globemaster. She didn’t know her sister had a plane that big.

“Boy, you're bring the big boy in, aren’t you?”

“Yep, sis bought it from the Aussies.” August had been surprised when her sister bought the plane. They had to build another hangar to house it. Because the other one took up the first one, she horse traded for.

“Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow, August. Tell Becca thanks for everything.”

“I will Aunt Kat.” August ends the call.

“Crystal, You, Brittney and Valentina go and buy some clothes for the boys. Also, pick-up some clothes for Jill as well. Terry, you can either stay here with your Aunt or go with everyone else to Kansas.” Kat knew Terry liked staying with her sister.

“I think it might be better if I go to aunt Becca’s place.” Terry figures her aunt and uncle might need help with the boys.

“Alright, sweetie. Stanley, you and the rest of your people are coming with me to join the other group. It’s time I take the gloves off and show this assassin group some old fashion, Tennessee justice.” Kat was getting tired playing this cat and mouse game.

It was time for her to show this assassin group why she was the daughter of a SWAT officer. Plus, she was tired of the game. She never let something like this happened when she was bounty hunting.

“Mom, I want to go with you.” Brittney wanted to be with her mother and father on this assignment.

“Not this time, baby. I and your dad are going to let all hell loose and you and Terry don’t need to see that. Plus, I need for you to take care of the boys and help them adjust to a normal life.” Kat didn’t want her children to see the dark side of her nature.

“Brit, your mom is right.” Crystal wraps her arms around her girlfriend.

“But?”

“Sweetie, I promise I’ll be coming back. Do you honestly think your father will let anything happen to me or him?” Kat knows how deadly her husband could be.

“We won’t let anything happen to your mom, Brittney.” Stanley walks over to Brittney.

Brittney looks at Stanley “you better bring her back to me or I’ll come after you myself.”

Stanley sense she meant it. He could see it in her eyes. He wouldn’t want to be on her bad side if things went south.

“Alright, everyone let’s get some sleep. We have an early start tomorrow and you girls have some shopping to do.”

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hell is on it's way

Jamie Lee's picture

Sending assissns after those people is going to cost one group of assissns everything, now that the gloves are coming off. There will be no mercy, no quarter given, all of the assissns and those who control them will be eliminated.

And then dad will pay a different price for what he's done. And maybe the foster parents too.

Others have feelings too.