Carla and Angela Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Carla wakes up in the middle of the night. She places a kiss on Angela’s cheek as she gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom. She was sore from her wife using the cat-shaped phallus on her last night. The spines on it dug into her vaginal wall and buried themselves into it.
When Angela yanked herself out of her body. The spines raked her vaginal lining, giving her a massive orgasm.

On top of that, the vaginal fluid her wife pumped into her womb was still in her body. She could feel it sitting inside her womb. She walks downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a fruit juice from the refrigerator. She was naked and the downstairs was quiet. She couldn’t believe what else the magic from the wolf-shaped phallus had done to her. She could now see in the dark and her senses have been enhanced.

She noticed her own body was smelling more and more like her wife’s. She knew from her research that the mate of a Were took on their scent as ownership/mate. That tells other Were’s that they are mated.

She downs the first bottle of fruit juice and grabs another one from the refrigerator. She puts the empty glass bottle in the recycle bin and grabs an Asian pear from the bowl of fresh fruit on the counter. She sits down on one of the stools at the counter and eats the pear.

As Carla is sitting there, enjoying the pear. She thinks about everything Autumn told her about her father. She couldn’t believe Autumn would do what he did to her. According to what Autumn told her. She liked being a male but enjoyed playing women's parts.

As for Autumn’s mother. According to what she knew, her mother had been driven to a doctor’s appointment she had, but never returned from it. The driver that took Autumn’s mother to the doctor’s office waited for her to return from the appointment. He had waited in the parking lot in the town car he took her in.

When she didn’t return when she was supposed to. He called her cellphone to see how much longer she was going to be. Normally, Mrs. Knox informed him if an appointment was going to be longer. When he didn’t get a response from her cellphone. He went into the doctor’s office to see if she was okay and discovered that she had been taken without anyone knowing about it.

He called the police to report her disappearance. According to Autumn, her father didn’t seem to be upset or concerned about her mother’s disappearance. Which didn’t strike her as odd, because Autumn knew her father had a young woman on the side. She was willing to do whatever her father wanted to do. No matter how weird or degrading it was.

She sits in the dark sipping her juice, as she thinks about what she needs to do and who she needs to get in contact with. She needs to find out more about Autumn’s father, also track his movements. She needs to get surveillance on everything he owns. While she is doing all this, she needs to protect Autumn as well.

She sits there in the dark drinking her juice and eating her pear. Afterward, she heads back to bed. As soon as Carla lays down in bed, she feels Angela wrap her arms around her protectively and hold her.

When morning arrives, Carla wakes up to her wife nibbling on her ear and massaging her breasts. A low moan escapes from her lips as she enjoys the attention she was getting from her wife. She closes her eyes and enjoy the sensations she was feeling.

Angela moves from behind Carla and straddles her waist. She looks down into Carla’s eyes, as she continues to massage her wife’s breasts.
“God, I love how big your breasts have become.” As she leans down and starts sucking on the nipple.

Carla lets out a low moan as her wife sucks and plays with her nipple. She flinches as she feels her wife sink sharp pointed teeth into her flesh at the base of her nipple. She feels a warmth that spreads throughout her breasts. The next thing she feels is her breast becoming firm and heavy.

She feels Angela release the nipple she was sucking on and move to the other one. She feels Angela doing the same thing to her other nipple as before.

“What are you doing?” Carla was curious about what her wife was doing to her breasts.

Angela sits up and looks down into Carla’s eyes. She licks her lips as she looks at her wife “I want to see what your breast milk taste like.”

Carla noticed that Angela’s eyes and teeth have changed. Her eyes were more cat-like and so were her teeth as well. She looks towards the silver tattoo they received and saw that Angela had changed to a paw print.

“When did this happen to you?” Carla was curious.

“Last night, after we used the cat shape phallus. I kind of like it.” Angela liked how she looked now.

“You didn’t ask me if I want my breasts to produce milk.” Carla wonders why her wife wanted her too.

“I didn’t need to. You said you give me your heart and your body.” Angela leans down and kisses Carla.

Carla returns the kiss and recalls saying those words to Angela when she was sitting on her lap in the bathroom. She stops kissing Angela and looks into her eyes “you could have asked me first.”

“I knew you would say yes. I do have one question for you. Are you going to help Autumn out, since she was turned against her will?” Angela knew Carla had a strong sense of right and wrong.

“Yes, but first I need to speak to a few people to see if they will be willing to help out.” Carla knew she couldn’t do this on her own.

“Let me guess, you’re going to ask Rita Hawk to help you?” Angela watches Carla’s reaction.

“Yes, she’s very good at surveilling people like Autumn’s father and like the Bounty’s.” Carla knew she was the best woman for the job.

“She’s also very annoying and cocky as well.” Angela didn’t like Rita that much.

“You’ll be too if you had her skills. Look, she is the best person for this job and I’m going to use her. I’ll have her come to my office, instead of here.”

“Good.” Angela leans down and kisses Carla before she gets off her wife.

Carla just shakes her head as she gets up off the bed and follows Angela to the bathroom. She noticed that Angela had more of a graceful walk than before. There was more of a twitch to her walk.

A smile appears on Carla’s face as they walk into the bathroom. The two of them spend a while in the bathroom together. Afterward, they get dressed and heads towards the kitchen. They noticed that Autumn wasn’t up.

“I wonder if she is still in bed?” Angela walks over to the refrigerator and pulls out everything she needs to make breakfast burritos.

Carla checks the camera logs to see if anyone has left this morning but doesn’t spot anyone. She looks at her wife “she is still here.”

“Okay.” Angela goes about cooking everything up.

While Angela is cooking, Carla helps by cutting up some fresh peppers, onions, mushrooms, and some chili peppers. Nothing too hot, but mild enough just in case Autumn didn’t like Mexican-style burritos. She hands everything to Angela to put in the frying pan.

“Thanks, sweetie.” Angela dumps everything into the frying pan.

Autumn comes walking into the kitchen. She was rubbing her eyes as she waves to Carla and Angela.

“Looks like someone is still waking up.” A smile appears on Carla’s face.

“I’ve never been a morning person. Do you have anything to drink?” Autumn looks towards Carla for an answer.

“Yes, do you want juice, coffee, tea, or water?”

“Coffee, please.” Autumn sits down at the counter and watches Angela cook breakfast.

“One coffee coming up.” Carla turns around and brews a cup of coffee for Autumn.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another slime ball

Samantha Heart's picture

Is about to bite the dust

Love Samantha Renée Heart.