Bad Experiences Chap.14

Printer-friendly version

Circe’s Mansion:
Piper covers up a yawn as she leans against her corvette. After spending it with Nora Midnight last night, she didn’t get home until early in the morning. They had exchanged information about Alex and Vito and felt that this job was a little more than either one of them figured. Nora had given her the address of the person she was working for.

She had arrived early after stopping at her favorite coffee shop to buy a large coffee. As she takes a sip from the coffee cup, she spots an old mustang convertible approaching. She could tell from the design that it was an antique that had been restored to factory standards.

The driver-side window rolls down, and Piper spots Nora motioning to her to follow her through the wrought iron gates. She returns to her corvette and follows Nora through the gate and onto the property. She parks her Vette next to Nora’s Mustang.

Nora spotted Piper standing by a dark-colored corvette. She could tell the car had a custom paint job because it changed color depending on how the sunlight hit it. She waves to Piper to follow her through the gate. She had called Circe to let her know she was bringing someone she was working with.

She also noticed how Piper was dressed. Piper hadn’t been kidding about what Vito had done to her. Piper looked like she was out of some porn magazine with the way her body was. If the two of them walked into a room full of men, Piper would draw all their attention to how her body was. The blouse Piper was wearing was barely containing her big breasts.

“How long have you been waiting?” Nora left her purse in the car.

“Not long. I stopped at my favorite coffee shop on the way here.” Piper wasn’t going to leave her coffee cup in the car.

“You might want to look for a new one. Someone from Vito’s crew might get wised to you.” Nora knew the best way to learn about someone was to learn their habits.

“Thanks, I’ll do that. Is this person expecting us?” Piper was curious as she walked with Nora toward the front door.

“Yes, and a little piece of advice next time. When visiting someone for the first time, don’t bring a cup of coffee unless you brought one for your guest.”

“Sorry, I’ll remember that.” Piper is about to pour the coffee out, but Nora stops her.

“It’s all right, this time. However, in the future, remember what I said.” Nora knocks on the door, and a few seconds later, the door opens.

Misty opened the front door and smiled after checking to see who it was. She spotted Mrs. Midnight and another woman with her.

“Good morning, Mrs. Midnight. Mistress Circe is expecting you. She is waiting for you in the Den. If you and your friend will follow me, please.”

“Misty, this is Piper Moore. She is an associate of mine.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Mrs. Moore. Mistress Circe is waiting for you two.” Misty smiles sweetly at Piper.

Piper and Nora follow Misty to the den, where Circe is waiting for them. Piper noticed Misty had a sexy walk to her as her butt jiggled. Piper leans close to Nora, “if I weren’t already in a relationship, I would be tempted.”

A smile appears on Nora’s face. Misty did have a cute little butt that jiggled. She wonders if Misty did it on purpose or if she was trained that way.

A smile appears on Misty’s face when she hears Mrs. Moore’s comment. She had good hearing and put a little more swig into her hips. She knew Mistress Circe liked looking at her ass when she walked in front of her or near her.

Circe watches as Misty leads Nora and another lady Nora had told her about over the phone. The other lady seemed to need Alex alive to restore her friend’s health. She stands up to greet her guest.

“Ah, Nora, I’m so glad you made it. This must be the young lady you told me about.” Circe smiles at Piper.

“Circe Blackwood, I would like you to meet Piper Moore. Circe is an old friend of mine, and she deals in the supernatural or mystical. I’m still a little fuzzy on that.”

“Nora is trying to say I’m a witch, and I deal with people like Alex Crowley, my dear.” Circe knew Nora didn’t believe in the supernatural or magic. It was Nora’s one weakness.

“Well, I don’t know if I believe in it, Mrs. Blackwood. However, I might reconsider my belief after what has been happening over at Crowley
Mansion.” Piper had seen some sick stuff recently.

Circe looked at Piper and noticed how she looked. She knew no natural-born woman would have Piper’s body measurements without a lot of plastic surgery.

“Mrs. Moore, if you don’t mind me asking. Did Alex Crowley modify you?” Circe wasn’t detecting any magical residue from Piper.

“No, Mrs. Blackwood. Unfortunately, the way I am currently is all Vito Underwood is doing. I used to work for him as an enforcer, and when I informed him, I wasn’t going to work for him anymore. He ambushed me and turned me into what you see before you with some drug. He also has used that same drug on another young man and several others.”

“I’m sorry, I’m late. Did I miss anything?” Eric sits down next to Circe.

Piper looks at Eric. “I’ll be damned. I haven’t seen you in years.”

Eric looks at the red hair woman sitting next to Nora Midnight. He had a puzzled look on his face.

“Do I know you?” Eric was confused.

A smirk appears on Piper’s face “not like this, Eric. We did a job together for the Colbert Family back in Chicago.”

Eric leans forward towards Piper and can’t recall ever working with this woman. He leans back and thinks about all the people he worked with on that job.

“You might have to explain yourself, Mrs. Moore.” Circe noticed how confused Eric was.

“Moore? The only Moore I have ever worked with was Piper Moore, and he was from here.” Eric knew Piper Moore well.

“Do you happen to know a Vito Underwood?”

“Yeah, he runs a local prostitution ring here in Memphis. He’s a low-life because he isn’t above pimping out little children.”

“Well, You’re right about that. He is a low life, and I used to work for him.” Piper had heard rumors about Vito pimping out little children.

“No way, you can’t be the same person.” Eric couldn’t believe the woman in front of him was Piper Moore.

“I am. Vito Underwood turned me into what you see before you. He did it out of spite because I was going to leave his employment.” Piper knew there were other reasons, but he’ll tell Eric those later.

“Damn man! He turned you into a woman?”

“Yes, and he was going to pimp my ass out to every john out there.”

“This man sounds like he needs to be removed.” Circe has been listening to Eric and Piper.

“That might be a problem, Circe. As well as Alex Crowley. It seems Alex is working with Mr. Underwood.” Nora figures they might as well get everything out in the opening.

“How?” Circe was curious.

“He turns women and sometimes men into women like Piper to either sell for sex or to suck their life energies out and give it to another person.” Nora was only repeating what Piper told her last night.

“Damn! I didn’t know that.”

“There’s also another snag as well. Last night, when I tried to kill Mr. Crowley, he had some creature protecting him. I didn’t see it, and it didn’t show up on my gear either. If it hadn’t been for the protection charm I was wearing, I would be either dead right now or seriously injured.” Nora watches Circe’s expression.

“I didn’t know anything of that, Nora. He must have summoned a creature to protect him or transformed an ordinary animal into a creature of darkness. Does he know what you look like?” Circe was hoping that Nora being an unknown, Crowley might not be able to protect himself.

“No, he never got a glimpse of who I am.”

“This complicates things.” Eric was hoping, like Circe was, that Nora might be able to take Crowley out.

“I need Crowley alive to restore my friend’s sister’s health.” Piper needed to make sure they knew that.

“I think we need to come up with a better plan. It needs to be so we keep Crowley alive long enough to help your friend and get revenge on this Vito Underwood fellow.”

“I agree. He needs to pay for what he is doing.” Eric didn’t like what happened to his friend, or that little kids were being pimped out.

“It’s going to be a long day.” Piper finishes off her coffee.

“Let’s get to work and figure out a plan of attack.” Circe summons Misty.

When Misty appears, Circe gives her a list of items they would need. She looks at Piper “would you like a refill?”

“Please.” Piper hands over her coffee cup to Misty.

“Black, right?” Misty had detected the smell of the coffee.

“Yes.” Piper was surprised that Misty knew how she liked her coffee.

A smile appears on Misty’s face as she walks away.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope

Samantha Heart's picture

They can come up with a plan to get to Alix Crawy & make him pay for what he's done

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

It appears

Nora is getting a crash course In the mystic arts.