Ambushed Part. 8

Printer-friendly version

Nord Testing Services, Downtown San Antonio, Texas:
Monica looks at the sample break down of the drugs Dr. Azaria brought in. She crushed the pills and ran them through the gas chromatograph. The results showed that they were an enhanced version of Viagra. Not only did the pills enhanced the male sexual erection, but also increased the production of sperm from the testes.

Monica figures that the increased production would also produce super sperm and gauntree fertility from the male. When Dr. Azaria showed Monica the men who were sporting huge hard-ons, she flinched. She didn’t know of any women that could take something so huge in their vaginas.

“You said, that their aggression levels were up?” Monica looks at Dr. Azaria for an answer.

“Yes, their aggression level, heart rate, respiratory rate, muscle thickness and breathing. It seemed that the drug enhanced their whole body.” Dr. Azaria wonders how these pills were made and why?

“Look at the chemical breakdown, Doc.” Monica saw something that was common in this drug and the others she has already ran through the system.

Dr. Azaria looks at the chemical breakdown and compare it to the others they have done and noticed it had the same chemical that couldn’t be identify. She wonders if the chemical was the key to how all these different drugs worked?

“I wish we could identify this item.” Dr. Azaria didn’t know anyone in the botany field.

“There might be a person I know. She’s an expert when it comes to rare and exotic plants.” Monica was thinking about April Belrose. She knew her friend had a unique abiliy and was an expert on rare and exotic plants.

“Can you contact this person and see if they wouldn’t mind coming out and identify this?” Dr. Azaria wanted to know more this plant.

“Let me call her and see if she would mind coming up here.” Monica pulls her cellphone out and call April.

Striker and April’s Ranch, Greenhouse, Muldoon, Texas:
April was out in the greenhouse on the property tending to the plants she grew for the ranch and for herself. She watches as Ember and Charlie picked some asain pears, pecans, and coconuts. They already picked some bananas this morning. She was going to make banana pudding for desert to night.

While she was bending over to pick some tomatoes and cucumbers for the salad she planned on making. Her cellphone starts ringing. She pulls it out of her apron and look at the number. She notices it was her friend Monica. She presses accept “hello?”

“Hi April, its Monica.”

“Hi Monica, what can I do for you.” April cuts a few tomatoes off the plant.

“I need some advice and you’re the only person I know that deals in plants. I was wondering if you could come to my lab and take a look at a plant molecule and help me identify it.”

“I don’t mind, but you do know it will take me at least an hour or so.” April didn’t mind traveling to San Antonio.

“That’s fine. Could you come tomorrow morning?” Monica figures it would be best.

“Sure no problem. What time?”

“How about ten o’clock?”

“Ten is fine. I’ll let Jeff know, so he doesn’t worry where I went.” April knew she needs to let Striker know she was going to be gone for a while.

“Okay and thanks.”

“See you tomorrow.” April ends the call.

Dr. Azaria looks at Monica “I take it she’s willing to help?”

“Yes. She knows a lot about plants and flowers. She also has a unique ability that she might be able to grow what the plant might be.” Monica
liked April’s ability a lot.

“I would like to meet her.”

“You’ll like her. Now, let’s see about this other stuff.”

Monica walks over to the other samples and prepare them.

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Deep very deep

Samantha Heart's picture

This story is fun, but very very deep & misterious. Love it so far

Love Samantha Renée Heart.