Ambushed Part. 12

Printer-friendly version

Ranger Creek Road, Boerne, TX.
Jinx wakes up and looks at Sparrow as she lies next to her. She had a nightmare last night and was happy Sparrow had come home. She snuggles closer to Sparrow and closes her eyes again.

Sparrow felt Jinx move and snuggle closer to her. She knew the poor girl had been abused and didn’t have any family. She felt protective of Jinx and was planning on adopting her.

Sparrow brushes Jinx's hair as she held her. She was still feeling tired and didn’t want to get out of bed, but she knew she had to. They had gotten in late last night from Scout’s place.

They had to wait for a medical team from Blake Medical to fly in and take the women that had been turned into humanoid cat people back with them. Also, she gave them the drug that had been used to turn them into what they looked like.

They brought Daisy back with them to the mansion. She had already set up an appointment with Dr. Araiza to do a full physical on her. She felt Raptor’s massive cock pressing up against her butt cheek. She loved feeling his penis inside of her and against her body. She was glad she took her mother’s advice and got a birth control implant in her arm to prevent her from getting pregnant.

Later In The Day:
Sparrow looked at everyone gathered in the huge meeting room in the mansion. Felica Harding herself had shown up along with a long auburn color hair teenage girl. She was wearing a skintight body suit that showed off her curves and her perfectly round grapefruit size breasts. Her name was Carmen Sandiego. She looked like the cartoon character from Netflix, except for her chest.

The twins had researched the location of the huge acre greenhouse where Buck said he got his drugs. Dr. Araiza had sent her the picture of the flower that was responsible for the drugs that caused Scout’s breasts to grow.

“We finally located where the drug Buck was using to cause women's breasts and other parts of their body to grow.”

“Where is that, Sparrow?” Felica looks at Sparrow for an explanation.

“It’s a greenhouse located in Calliham, Texas, and according to the person we got the information from. The place has a highly trained security force equipped with hi-tech weapons.”

Grace looks at Felica “If we're going to infiltrate the place, we should scout ahead and locate all their security systems and see if we can learn more about this flower as well.”

“I have to agree with Grace, Sparrow. All we can locate about the greenhouse are the basic plans and water supply to it. There are no plans on what security system it has or the security forces it employs.” Swallow looks at Sparrow when she spoke.

“I have to agree. It would make more sense to do a recon of the place.” Felica figures they would learn more if they recon the place.

“Well, since we have several highly trained thieves among us. Why don’t you guys get together and coordinate everything.” Sparrow looks at everyone.

“Sounds like a plan.” Dove was going to drive the surveillance van with the twins monitoring everything.

“When do you want to do this job?” Grace loved breaking into places.

Sparrow looks at Dove and the twins “How long do you guys need to get everything set up?”

“Not long.” Dove wanted to double-check the surveillance van.

“Alright, I’ll give you guys two days.” Sparrow figures that would be long enough.

“Deal.” Felica looks at Carmen to confirm it.

Carmen notices Felica looking at her and gives her a nod. She knew what Felica was asking. She figures they could cover a lot more area with extra people.

Hawk and Grace noticed the reaction between Felica and Carmen and wonders what the relationship was between them. Grace leans towards Hawk “I wonder what their relationship is.”

“Who knows? Are you sure you are up to this job?” Hawk looks into Grace’s eyes.

An evil smile appears on Grace’s face “Oh, yeah. This should be fun.”

“Okay.”

After the meeting, Dove, the twins, Grace, Felica, and Carmen meet to discuss how they were going to do the job. While they were talking, Sparrow gets with Dr. Araiza to find out more about the flower.

“So, Doc. What did you and Dr. Bannon learn about the flower?”

“Nothing. There isn’t any information about the flower in any book or database. As for the plant itself, you can combine it with any other chemical and enhance a person. Dr. Bannon is still trying to breakdown why the plant is so special.”

“Well, keep me up to date with what you learn.”

“Will do.”

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nothing on the plant?

Samantha Heart's picture

Could it be a hybrid or something someone made in a lab? As for recon it's going to be tricky but I think these people can get anything done.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.