Ambushed Part. 7

Printer-friendly version

Scout’s Safe House:
Edward wakes up and finds herself lying on a bed. The last thing she remembered was a bunch of guys fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She looks at her body and couldn’t believe she has been turned into her favorite Disney character. She felt a numbing sensation between her legs. She saw that she was wearing an adult diaper.

When she goes to get out of bed, she feels pain flare up from between her legs. She grits her teeth as she slowly slides out of bed. She wonders where she is as she moves towards the bedroom door.

She checks it to see if it was locked but finds it unlocked. She opens the door and walks out into the hallway. Her sensitive ears pick up voices coming from a bedroom behind her.

Scout’s and Gwen’s Bedroom:
“I like this bra.” Gwen holds up a white lacey bra she bought for Charly. She got Gwen’s new bust size while everyone was gone. She went to the nearest lingerie store and did some shopping for Charly and the rabbit girl.

Charly looks at the lacey white bra Gwen bought her. She couldn’t believe she had gone up four cups size and now wore an F-size cup bra. She uses to be a B cup.

“The first chance I get, I’m going to have these things reduced.” Charly didn’t like having breasts so big.

“I think they look nice.” Gwen liked that Charly was bigger than her for once.

Charly looks at Gwen and saw lust in her eyes. She knew Gwen loved exploring her body.

“Alright, out with it?” Charly looks into Gwen’s eyes.

“I want you to consider keeping them. I like playing with them.” Gwen takes a nipple in her hand and starts rolling it between her fingers.

Charly shivers from Gwen playing with her puffy nipple. Her breasts were still sensitive from those damn patches. She closes her eyes as she enjoys the sensation she was feeling. She could feel herself getting wet.

Gwen saw the effects Charly was experiencing. She wonders if it was caused by what she was doing or side effects from the drug the prick used on her.

“I better stop.” Gwen stops playing with Charly’s nipple.

Charly shivers from Gwen stopping. She was so turned on right now, she could make love to Gwen, but she knew it was the time or place. They still had a bunch of things to do today.

Edward's nose twitches as she listens to the two women. She doesn’t know who they are or where she was, but she figures they must have been the ones responsible for rescuing her. She hesitates before knocking on the door where the two women’s voices came from.

Gwen walks over to the door, while Charly gathers herself and gets dressed. Gwen opens the door and notices the rabbit woman was standing on the other side.

“Well good morning, Edward. Or would you like to be called something different now?” Gwen looks into Edward’s eyes.

“Judy would be fine. I have some questions for you and your companion.” Judy spotted the other woman getting dressed behind the one at the door.

“Well, that’s why we're here, and if you don’t mind. My girlfriend has some questions for you as well.” Gwen knew Charly and her friends would want to know what happened to her.

Charly listens as she gets dressed. Gwen bought her matching thong panties that went with the new bra. She was going to either have to wear a compression band on her breasts when she wore her jumpsuit or have new ones constructed. The cost of the jumpsuits will cut into her operating budget.

“Hey Judy, I went and bought some clothes for you to wear. Let me get them for you and you can adjust them to incorporate your tail.”

“Thanks. I do have one question. Why am I wearing an adult diaper?” Judy confessed.

“Because you had some damage done to your vaginal area and your anal opening. Our doctor did what she could for you.” Charly turns around to face Judy after she ran a brush through her dark hair.

“Oh!” Judy figures that was the reason she was hurting so much from between her legs.

While Charly was talking with Judy, Gwen walks over to the bed and grab the bags from Walmart, Pink Lace, and TJ Max. She makes sure the crocs she bought for Judy are in the bag from Payless Shoe Store.

“Here you go, Judy.” As Gwen walks over to Judy with the bags in her hands.

“Thanks.” Judy looks inside the bag and saw that a sewing kit had been included so she could adjust the leggings inside to accommodate her
bunny tail.

“You’re welcome to use the shampoo, conditioner, and body soap in the bathroom.” Charly figures Judy would want to clean up after what she went through.

“Thank you.” Judy turns around and walks out of the bedroom.

She heads towards the bathroom, which was direct across from the room she woke up in. She takes the diaper off and saw that the crotch was bloody. She could feel the packing inside her vagina.

She sets the water to the temperature she wanted and steps into the shower.

Out In the Garage:
Raptor watches as each of the five men wakes up. They were still spotting a huge hard-on.

“Good morning gentlemen, I have some questions for you.”

David looks at the gentleman standing in front of him and his friends. He was stilling the effects of the drugs that enlarged their penis. It was hard to think, but he was holding the craving he was feeling back.

“Where are we and who are you?” David looks at the man and figures he could take him easily if he could get free.

“That’s not how it works, partner. I ask the questions and you answer them. If you refuse to answer them. Have you ever seen how they castrate bulls?” Raptor holds up a scissor-like device that had a rubber band stretched on it.

David could feel himself getting angry at the person standing in front of him. He wanted to rip his head off and fuck that rabbit girl some more. He tries to control how he was feeling.

Raptor notices that the person in front of him was getting angry with him for asking his question. He wonders if the pills Sparrow found had something to do with it. He holds the pill container up “did these pills do this to you?”

“Yes, they are supposed to enhance you and let you make more sperm.” David manages to get the aggressiveness he was feeling under control.

“Where did you get these pills?” Raptor wanted to know where these men got the pills.

“From off the web. You place your order and they give you the place where you can pick them up.” David manages to calm himself some.

“Okay, why were the five of you having sex with the rabbit girl?” Raptor wanted to know more about her.

“We were given her and told to breed her.” David and his friends didn’t argue with the person.

“Who brought her to you?” Raptor wanted to know who the person was.

“We were told she would be in the van. The person sent a car to pick us up with the pills already in the car.”

“What did the driver look like?” Raptor had his recorder recording everything.

“There was no driver. The car drove itself.” David had been surprised by that.

“Do you know the other men here?” Raptor points to the other men hanging near David.

“Yes, I’ve worked with these men before.” David looks at the other men hanging next to him.

“I want to know, everything about these men.” Raptor makes sure David knows he meant business.

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok so steroids are involved

Samantha Heart's picture

Roid rage is real here. As for Judy she has a long road to recovery & her cute little bunny tail could be a problem or an asset time will tell.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.