Thunder Creek Ranch Chp. 7

Printer-friendly version

Rebecca looks at Clair’s groin area as she knelt in between her spread legs. She glances over at her mother as she stood nearby. Tonight, they were going to give Clair what she has always wanted. She reaches over and opens a box sitting next to her. Inside the black onyx made box was the reproductive organ she removed from a teenage girl that had died in a car accident.

“Remember to erase the genetic coding from the organ, before you program it with Clair’s genetic code, sweetie.” Letno knew her daughter knew what she was doing. This wasn’t the first time, Rebecca has performed a magical gender changed.

Rebecca places her hand over Clair’s raisin sized testicles and place her other hand over the ovaries of the reproductive organ. She starts mumbling a chat she knew by heart. The palm of her hand starts to tingle as the magical energies erase the genetic coding of the eggs still inside the ovaries.

Once the genetic code was removed from the eggs, she does the same thing to the tissue of the organs as well. Once she is done erasing the genetic code from the organs. She takes the genetic code from Clair’s testicles and programs the eggs in the ovaries. Once the eggs are programmed with the new genetic code. She copies the genetic code and matches the rest of the reproductive organs to Clair’s body.

It’s been a while since she has used so much magic. She still wasn’t done yet. She unwraps a small sickle knife and starts cutting into Clair’s groin area. She cuts Clair’s testicles off, along with the ball sack as well. She opens Clair’s groin area and removes Clair’s small penis.

She makes sure Clair doesn’t lose any blood as she disconnects the veins and nerve endings. Once all of Clair’s male reproductive organs are removed. She levitates the female reproductive organs and places them into the cavity of Clair’s body. She double-checks everything before she uses magic to attach the blood vessels, veins, and nerve endings.

Letno walks over and double-checks everything, to make sure it was correct. They didn’t want to explain to Clair what they did. Once she was satisfied with how Rebecca’s worked look. She uses her magic to close the wound and heal it, so Clair won’t be able to tell she had been operated on.

Letno looks at her daughter and could tell she was tired. She picks Rebecca up off the bed and holds her in her arms.

“I’ll finish up sweetie.” Letno places a kiss on Rebecca’s forehead and sends her to her bedroom.

Once Rebecca was gone. Letno goes about placing a false memory in Clair’s head, letting her think the shakes she has been drinking changed her. She undoes everything her daughter did to secure Clair and put her asleep.

Once she was done, she covers up a yawn and step into the shadows, and reemerged in her bedroom. Her husband glances at her as she reappears “how did things go?”

“She did fine after five hundred years. As for Clair, the operation was successful. We’ll have a new woman on the ranch.” Letno strips out of
her clothes and climbs into bed, next to her husband.

He loved her dark ebony skin. He spots the scars he gave her when he claimed her so many centuries ago. He starts kissing her and nipping her at her sensitive erogenous zones. He loved hearing his wife moan, as he bites her. For the next few hours, he uses every part of her body.

The Next Morning:
Claire wakes up the next morning and gets out of bed. She had to relieve her bladder, as she stumbles towards the small bathroom in her bunkhouse. She normally sits down when she peed. As she starts peeing, it didn’t feel right to her. She stops and reaches her hand down between her legs and felt around. Her small penis and ball sack was missing. She also discovers she has a female bottom, instead of a male.
She locates the opening for her vagina and sticks her middle finger up inside and hits her hymen.

“How in the fuck did this happen?” Clair was startled and confused.

She had no idea how she lost her male parts and instantly got female parts. She finishes peeing and gets dress afterward. She needs to ask Honey if the shakes she has been drinking could have changed her. She knew it was a long shot, but how else could it have happened?

Clair noticed the clothes she bought fit her better, now. She finds Honey in the kitchen fixing a light breakfast for the house.

“Honey, can I speak with you please?”

Honey was busy fixing breakfast when she hears Clair come into the kitchen. She continues to cook what she was working on.

“What do you want to talk about, Clair?” As she empties the scrambled eggs she was cooking onto a serving platter.

“Those shakes you had me drinking. Could they cause a person’s gender to change? I mean, it does sound stupid, but is it possible?” Clair was looking at Honey with a puzzled look on her face.

“Why do you ask?” Honey knew what Letno and Rebecca did last night.

“Because, when I woke up this morning. I had female genitalia, instead of male genitalia.” Clair was confused as hell.

A smirk appears on Honey’s face “haven’t you been wanting to have a female reproductive system?”

“Yes, but I never heard of a drink or anything doing something like this to a person. Something like this only exists in stories and such.” Clair was glad she wouldn’t have to have surgery now.

“Well, look at it as a blessing. You’re now a full-fledged woman. Was there anything else that happened?”

“Well, it seems I’m a virgin because when I explored my vagina, I hit my hymen as well.”

“Well, that is something unusual.” Honey turns around to cook some sausage patties.

“I just don’t know what to make of this.” Clair walks over and sits down at the counter.

“Just count it as a blessing and enjoy your new life.” Honey flips the patties she was cooking.

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

Samantha Heart's picture

Just take it & go lol. You have been given a gift by a bunch of magical beings take it & run with it.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.