Snow Angel Part 27 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Anika and Bart watches as Hatter, Terry and Dakota boarded a cargo plane that belonged to a friend of hers that was smuggling the three of them into England. Hatter’s ankle had healed enough that she could function with the support of her new ankle boots. A contact of Hatter’s was picking her, and Dakota up and taking them to a place Hatter knew.

Terry was being met by some people Jack knew that did illegal street racing and car modifications. The person Terry was meeting was named Alexa Hawley. She was very knowledgeable and could build anything from scrap. She used to be a contestant on Junkyard Wars Great Britain.
She had been on the winning team.

“You think the three of them are going to be okay by themselves, till we get over there?” Bart looks at Anika.

“They will be fine. Terry might have had to cancel going, because he was helping his brothers moving, but I hired a moving company to help them out.” Anika needed Terry over there looking over Hatter.

They decided to go ahead and take Wraith with them. Terry wasn’t going to have enough time to modify a British taxi with everything Wraith could do. So, he was taken Wraith as a back-up vehicle. He was going to be shipped to Alexa place for storage.

“When is Shigeko going over?”

“She’s going over at the end of next week. Jack has given her everything she needs to prepare the place for us. The organizer that Jack normally uses has been informed.” Anika knew Shigeko couldn’t wait to go over. She had informed her husband and he was fine with it. He was going to watch her place while she was gone.

“How are Jack’s girls doing? I heard about the trap they walked into.” Bart had been informed by a friend of his that was on the Memphis police department.

“They are mending. I thought for sure Jack was going to send us to get the person responsible, but he and Cheshire are going to handle it.”
Anika knew that was always a bad sign.

“I don’t feel sorry for the guy. He signed his death warrant. Well, I best be off.” Bart had to go and meet his wife. She was coming to New York for a visit.

“Remember, we leave in two weeks. Terry is going to pick us up at the airport.” Anika watches as the cargo plane lifts into the air.

Anika turns around and start walking away from the observation terminal. Bart follows behind her.

“Have you spoken with Morgana since the mission ended?” Bart knew Morgana was busy with the installation of the new computer system and the construction of her new mobile communication unit.

“Yes, she’s as happy as a clam with her new toys and going over some information from a job she did for a friend about nanites to help modify a person’s DNA.” Morgana had told Anika about the information, because she was thinking about trying it out on herself to fix her spinal
damage.

“What does your boyfriend think about you disappearing for a while.” Bart knew about Anika’s boyfriend.

“He’s alright about it. He knows I have business I must attend to. I’m taking a few days off to go and spend time with him, while Shigeko train Mia to fill in while she is with us.” Anika had a smile on her face, because she couldn’t wait to see her boyfriend.

“Well, I’ll see you by next week.” Bart walks off to go and met his wife when she arrives.

Anika heads down to the parking garage to her jaguar. She was going to drive to her boyfriend’s place before she heads over to England.

The next story will continue in January of 2018 Mole Hunt

up
245 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

England

Won't be the same after this group gets though with their mission.

Had me scared

When I saw final chapter. Now I understand. Cool

I wasn't worried

WillowD's picture

With all of the intertwined stories Lady Dragon does, I knew we would almost certainly be finding out what happens next. I do so love her stories.

Ah, a chapter series in the

Ah, a chapter series in the story ends; and a new series begins shortly. Same time, same bat channel, new baddies to go after, find and eliminate.

I cant wait for more

I hope the new story is nice and long and lets us catch up on how all our favorite characters are doing ...I am a big fan of yours even though I do not comment much .

SJH