K&P Services Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

Kat, Paul, Mickey, Lisa, and Paulina pull into a motel the following morning. Pauline had driven the whole way to Detroit. The hotel was one that Mickey knew about from a fellow Bounty Hunter that worked the area they were going. They said that it was a safe place that they could operate out of.

Kat, Paul, and Pauline take one room. Mickey and Lisa take the other adjoining room. Kat takes all the information they were given and looks over it. She pulls out her cell phone and dials Morgana’s number.

Camelot Network Solutions:
Morgana was enjoying a nice bowl of frosted flakes in her apartment. She had woken up early and checked the status of the new system.
Everything was within normal operating ranges. As she takes a spoonful of flakes and eats them.

She hears her cell phone ringing. Morgana picks it up and look at the number and notices it was Kat’s business number. She taps her
Bluetooth “good morning Kat. What can I do for you?”

“Morning Morgana, I hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Kat knew Morgana had something new going on, but what she didn’t know.

“Nope, I’m just eating breakfast. What can I do for you?” As Morgana shovels another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

“I need for you to track a person by the name of John Tamer for me. He lives in Detroit, Michigan. Can you search all the databases you have access to and let me know where he lives?” That was one thing missing from the file she had on John Tamer.

“Give me a second, Kat.” Morgana picks her pad up and starts doing a search of John Tamer.

Her pad was linked into all of Camelot’s computer systems. She types the information in and sends it off. While a few of her programs were searching the Detroit criminal database. She checks the Department of Motor Vehicles database, along with her IRS and a few other agencies computers, including the power company and cable company.

Kat looks through the information that Mickey had gotten from his Bounty Hunter friend here in Detroit. A red flag goes off on Morgana’s pad as the searcher program encounters a problem. Someone at the FBI was trying to backtrace her hack.

“Not today, jerk.” Morgana taps in a few commands and sends them on their way.

“Kat, I’m going to log onto your laptop and give you the information.” Morgana taps in the IP address of Kat’s laptop.

Kat watches as her laptop background screen flashes as Morgana takes control of her laptop. She just watches as Morgana places a folder on the desktop for Kat.

“That’s everything I’ve found so far, Kat. If I come across anything else, I’ll text you and let you know.” Morgana logs out and gives control back to Kat.

“Thanks, Morgana.”

“Anytime, Kat. Good hunting.” Morgana ends the call.

Autumn Breeze Hotel, Detroit, Michigan:
Pauline was laying on the bed and had fallen asleep. Mickey was on his cell phone talking to his friend. Lisa had gone to the bathroom and Paul was sitting next to Kat as they looked through the information they had so far.

Kat brings the location of John Tamer’s place up and looks at the layout. She spots several places they would be able to ambush him. She also searches for any outstanding traffic tickets, judgments or anything else she can justify for stopping and arresting him.

Kat doesn’t care if he is part of the mafia up here in Detroit. He is going to pay for what he has done to her family. She looks towards her husband “do you know any of the players up here in Detroit?”

“Unfortunately, no. I never got a chance to come out this way, while I was still with Greco Sicilian family.” Paul never left New York with any of the family.

“Hey Mickey, do any of the bounty hunters here in Detroit have contacts within the mafia up here?” Kat was wondering if Mickey might know someone.

“There’s one bounty hunter up here that is the nephew of a mobster. He tries to stay away from anything that is related to the family. He might
be willing to help you.” Mickey didn’t know if Charlie would help or not.

“Get in touch with him, please. I have a plan in place to capture this Tamer person.” Kat figures he’s going to have an armed escort with him.
She wants to be prepared for any possibility.

Knoxville, Tennessee:
Sgt. Tony Butler sat in the living room of Kat’s family house. He couldn’t remember how many times he has been here, either because of Kat or because he had to bring them some bad news. He was busy writing down all the statements from Brittney, Terry, Crystal, Alexa. His partner was talking with the other members of Kat’s crew. Sgt. Butler and his partner wanted to know what happened up at the school and just up the block from Kat’s residence.

Tony looks at Brittney “Brittney, where is your mom and father?”

“They are chasing after a bounty. Mom said they were going to be gone for a few days. However, she did say to give you this.” As Brittney hands Tony a large yellowish envelope.

“Thank you.” Tony accepts the envelope.

“Mom said that is only for you and some officers you trust.” Brittney knew her mother trusted her life to Tony.

Tony looks at a hand-written letter Kat had left him. It was asking him to help her set a trap for a hitman that had been sent to kill her family.
She gave him all the information she had gathered about this person and warned him to make sure he only used people he trusted on trying to catch this person. She’ll send more information to him as she goes after the guy who was handling the contract on her.

Tony looks up at Brittney and Terry, who happened to be sitting next to her. He wonders if he should use the girls in this trap?

“Brittney, Terry. Do you want to help me with a mission your mom is asking I do for her?” Tony knew he’ll have to ask them.

“Are you kidding? We want to help.” Terry wanted to teach whoever this person is a lesson for hurting her aunt.

Luke, Valentina, and the rest walk over towards Tony after they spoke with his partner. They overheard Terry saying yes to whatever Tony
asked her.

“Whatever you got planned Mr. Butler, we will help as well.” Luke wanted to get this hitman as well.

“Okay, I will let you know what we are doing.” Tony wanted to go over the material Kat left for him.

Tony and his partner leave Kat’s place. Crystal looks outside to see if anyone was watching the house. She spots several undercover cars watching the place.

“I think we’re protected for now.” Crystal closes the door and heads back inside the house.

“I hate being a prisoner in my own home.” Brittney heads towards the kitchen to grab a Pepsi.

“Don’t worry, Brittney. We’ll get the assassin sent after you.” Alexa sits down on the sofa and changes the input to see what else was around the house.

When Paul and Kat rebuilt the house after the last assault, they installed hidden cameras around the property. They had a few cameras inside the house as well. Alexa checks the cameras around the property and everything looked okay for the moment.

up
206 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like this gun runner

Samantha Heart's picture

Ran into the WRONG Marshal & his partnes now im wondering about what happens in Detroit & in Kansas

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Do or do not, there is no try

Jamie Lee's picture

Bag mistake going after Kat's family, a mistake which is about to be rectified.

Others have feelings too.