The Violinist Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

June adjusts how she was sitting. She had fun last night with the guys and this morning as well. She was wearing one of her butt plugs that had a horse tail attached to it. She was wearing it under the dress she had on. She also had on her five-inch heels.

Mike was driving and Larry was fiddling with the radio, trying to find his favorite radio station. Mike didn’t mind him changing the radio station, because both men had the same taste in music.

“How far is this place?” June was getting impatient because she wanted to know more about the violin. Like, what it was and where it came from.

“Sit back and relax, June.” Larry glances back towards June.

“I am relaxed, I’m just impatient is all.” June wanted to know more.

While she is watching the signs and such go by, her cellphone chirps, letting her know, an email arrived. She looks at it. It was from the HR department of the Virginia Symphony. They wanted to set-up an appointment with her for an interview.

“Hey guys, I just received an email from the Virginia Symphony. They want to know what day I’m available for a job interview.” June looks at the back of Mike and Larry’s head.

“Is it the one you applied for to be the director’s unpaid assistant?” Larry had turned around to look at June.

“Yep, that’s the one. I can still do the storage auctions and temp jobs.” June couldn’t believe she heard back from the Symphony.

“How about this Friday at around Eleven o’clock? I can meet the two of you for lunch afterward?” Mike knew his workplace wasn’t too far from
where the Virginia Symphony office was.

If nothing else, June could walk from the parking garage where he normally parks to the place. He looks in the rearview mirror “does the job require you to have your car?”

“I don’t know. I’ll find out during the interview.” June looks back down at her cellphone and sets a date and time for Friday at ten o’clock.

June sends the email off and sits back against the seat. She wonders what she should wear to the interview and what she should and shouldn’t tell them. She couldn’t wait to see what the job was going to be like.

June runs her hand over the new case of the violin she brought home. She watches as Mike takes the exit for the museum.

“You’re quiet back there.” Larry looks back towards June.

“Just thinking about what I should say at the interview and what I should wear. I don’t think wearing my butt plug with my rainbow horsetail would be appropriate.” June had a smirk on her face.

“I’m surprised you're wearing it today, under your dress.” Larry just grins in June.

“It’s to keep what you and Mike gave me this morning from leaking out.” June liked what they did to her.

“You do know, there is a culture in the BDSM community called ponygirls. If you like wearing horsetail so much. We could get you all the gear to turn you into a ponygirl.” Larry looks at June and she would look cute as one.

“Could I meet one of these pony girls to see what is involve in becoming one?” June wanted to see what a ponygirl was.

“I’ll see what I can arrange for you.” Larry didn’t know June was interested in things like that.

Then again, she did come from a vanilla family. They were your typical family who didn’t do anything unusual. He wonders what June would look like

A few minutes later, Mike pulls into the parking lot of the Musical Museum. There weren’t many cars in the parking lot.

“It looks kind of slow today.” June grabs the violin case and is careful to get out of the car.

The dress was long enough to prevent people from seeing the rainbow tail she was wearing. She was scared and excited at the same time. She has never done anything like this before. She follows behind the guys.

When they walk in, they are greeted by a person at the reception desk.

“Good morning and welcome to Virginia Musical Museum. Is this your first time here?” Betsy didn’t think they would get any more customers first thing in the morning.

“Yes, ma’am. We would like to talk to someone about identifying a violin my friend here acquired.” Mike motions for June to step forward.
June steps forward and places the case on the counter. She looks at Betsy and smiles.

“Unfortunately, we don’t have anyone here who could look at your instrument and tell you about it. You might want to take it to William and Mary or the Smithsonian.” Betsy figured those two would be the best places for them to go.

June looks at the middle-aged woman and wonders what she knew about musical instruments. She hadn’t counted how hard it would be to get something so simple done.

“Alright, thank you.” June picks up the violin case and heads out of the building.

She was hoping they could get some sort of answer today. As she is walking out towards Mike’s car “are we going to Washington D.C.?”

“Let’s try William and Mary next.” Larry figures they aren’t too far away.

“Okay. But before we go, can we stop at a Seven/Eleven first and grab a soda and some chips, please?” June was feeling a little hungry.

“Sure.” Larry gets into the passenger side.

Mike gets in on the driver's side and June gets in, after putting the violin case in first. Once she is in the car “hey, June is your tail secured in your butt?”

“Yes, it's still secured. See.” She turns around and faces backward. She lifts her dress enough to let Larry and Mike see the rainbow color tail.
She wiggles her ass to make it wiggle.

Mike and Larry both noticed she was wearing her crotchless panties. Larry smacks her on her ass.

“The tail looks cute on you.” As he turns around his seat.

“That smarts.” As June rubs the spot Larry smacked her on.

Mike just smirks as he watches June turn back around and sit right in the seat. He starts heading towards William and Mary's campus. On the way there, they stop at a Seven/Eleven for June to grab a drink and chips. Larry went in with June and buys something for him and Mike.

They came out after a few minutes. June had gotten herself a cherry Slurpee and some chips. Larry got himself and Mike, Big Gulps.

“Let’s go.” June gets back into the car.

Larry smirks as he climbs in, after giving Mike his soda. Once he was seated and buckled in.

“Onward James!”

Mike backs the car up and heads towards William and Mary's campus.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Musuim was a bust

Samantha Heart's picture

Kind of figured that, hopefully someone at the school.can help them.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.