Travel Through Time and Space Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Egypt, Cario, Airport:
Andy and Williams land in Cario International. Andy took the company Lear he had arrived on. He got in touch with his contacts in Egypt and they were waiting for him and William when they landed. Andy noticed that Arthur Fawkes and his team were waiting for them as they landed.

Arthur watched as his friend Andy Blake’s Lear lands and drives over towards them. Once the plane comes to a complete stop. The door opens, and Williams is the first one down, followed by Andy.

“Andy, my friend its so good to see you again.” As Arthur gives Andy the traditional Egyptian greeting.

“Arthur, it is good to see you again as well. How are the wife and kids?” The last time Andy saw Arthur, his oldest son was in the hospital and needed a specialist. He had come in as protection for his twin sister while she performed the needed surgery.

“My son is doing a lot better, since your sister operated on him. Our family is indebted to you.”

“Don’t worry about it, Arthur. My twin sister is a lot like our mother. She gets enjoyment out of seeing her patients enjoy life. The reason I called you, is I need access to the Temple of Osiris. I know you need special permission to enter the Temple.” Andy knew the Temple has been off limits to the public and tourist since the uprising in 2013.

If you wanted to visit the Temple, you had to ask permission from the Egyptian government. He was lucky that Arthur worked in the antiquities department. He could authorize them access to the Temple.

Arthur looks at his friend “I don’t see why I couldn’t give you a tour of the place.”

“Thanks, my friend. Now, why don’t we get out of this heat and head to the Temple?” Andy wipes his forehead.

“You need to spend more time out in the desert, my friend. You spend to much time in the boardrooms.” Arthur knew Andy worked for his mother as one of her troubleshooters.

“I live out in the desert.” Arthur takes the passenger seat in the Land Rover Arthur drove.

William watched as his friend interacted with Arthur. He didn’t know Andy was so connected.

“Arthur, you remember my friend William, don’t you?” As Andy looks at Arthur.

Arthur glances in the rearview mirror at Williams “Ah yes, welcome to Egypt Mr. Williams. How are things at the British Museum?”

“They are good right now. We have several research teams going over some forgotten items in our storage.” That was how Williams came across his discovery.

“I would love to see what is in your forgotten storage about my country.” Arthur felt that all artifacts that Britain had should be given back to his country.

Temple of Osiris:
The ride to the Temple didn’t take long. Andy, Williams, and Arthur along with several students and assistants walked into the Temple. The place had been closed for the past five years. It wasn’t one of the more popular Temples.

As they walk into the Temple, there was dust everywhere. They still had lights, but there was dust and sand covering things. Some of the display cases were missing items from them.

“What happened to these exhibits, Arthur?” Andy stops to look at them.

“We had a break-in about a year ago. Some items have been recovered, but we are still missing a few.” Arthur had an idea who had the items in their collection.

While Arthur and Andy were talking, Williams was looking around along with the students that came along. Andy walked with Arthur examining the broken exhibits. Andy also kept an eye on Williams as well.

They move from one room to another room and finally come to the last room off the main chamber. Arthur could tell that Williams was looking for something. He turns towards Andy “Andy, what is your friend looking for?”

“You noticed that. He came across an interesting artifact that had clues about a hidden door here in the Temple. He’s looking for that door or hidden room.” Andy hopes Arthur believes him.

“What artifact?” Arthur was curious.

“Something that has been in storage for the last hundred thirty-five years.” Andy wasn’t going to spoil Williams surprised.

Just as Arthur was about to say something, the temple starts shaking some and the lights start flickering. Andy and Arthur head towards the room where Williams and the students were. They were standing in front of a shelf cut in the blocks. It starts lowering, revealing a concealed stairway.

“Well, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle.” Andy walks over and looks down into the darkness. He pulls a flashlight out and shine it down the dark staircase.

“I had no idea this was here.” Arthur couldn’t believe that this had been behind the shelf that had candles on it.

As they walked down the stone steps. The walls seemed to have a slight yellowish glow to them as they went deeper and deeper.

“Did anyone bring a Geiger counter with them?” Andy had noticed that the yellow glow got brighter and brighter as they went further down the staircase.

“How deep do you think we are?” One of the grad students that was up front near Williams wanted to know.

“Don’t know.” After a few more minutes, they reach the bottom.

Williams saw hieroglyphs carved onto a silver color door. There was also a panel next to the door with jewels and small blocks in it.

“Do you mind if I take a look at it?” Arthur was curious.

Andy snaps pictures of the hieroglyphs on the door and on the panel next to it. He checks to see if he was getting a signal, which he wasn’t.
He was going to send the picture to his mother. She could send the images through the computers to decipher.

The yellow glow was bright enough to light the area they were in up. Andy turns the flashlight off.

“Arthur, Williams can the two of you figure those hieroglyphs out?” Andy could read them, but he wasn’t an expert like his twin sister or like
Williams was.

“It’s says that it is the tomb of the Sky God Vise. To enter, you must know how to call the sky god.” Williams was sure that he translated it right.

“He’s right.” Arthur was amazed that Williams got it right.

Williams and Andy look at the panel studying the jewels and the stones. Williams looks down at his artifact and notices the order of the gems on it. He taps them in on the panel. For each gem he taps, it glows. Once he taps the right jewels, the door slides sideways.

“Okay, that is something the ancient Egyptians didn’t invent.” Once everyone was inside, the door closes behind them.

There were four sarcophaguses in front of them and behind the sarcophaguses, was the biggest spaceship they had ever seen. They could see the outline of it from the yellow glow that was bright enough to illuminate the room. If they were going to do more work, they would need more light inside the hangar.

“I’ll be a monkey’s uncle. You were right Williams.” Andy couldn’t believe what he was seeing in front of him.

Arthur couldn’t believe what he was seeing either. He was wondering how they got something that big down here. He shines a flashlight up and figures they had to be at least hundred feet or more down.

“Man, I can’t believe this.” Williams walks around the ship examining it.

It was thirty meters tall and at least a hundred fifty meters long. The Beam of it was at least a hundred and thirty meters. It looked like it had
wings sweep forward of it. Like a bird resting.

“I can’t believe I was right.” William couldn’t believe it.

“I can’t believe it either. Do you know how this changes my countries history?” Arthur looks at the students that came with him and his friend Andy.

“Before we tell the government, I suggest we keep this quiet. Also, I think I should call my mother and have her send a team over here to tell
us what it is.” Andy knew if the other world governments found this out. They would try to claim it and use it for their own selfish reasons.

Arthur looks towards Andy “do you think it is wise to have your mother send a team here? I could always share this with members of my government.”

“How many of them can you trust not to use this for their own selfish reasons?” Andy figures his mother would know people she could trust.
They would need to get this ship back to her mountain research facilities.

“Only a few I could trust not to tell the government.” Arthur hand only a handful of people he knew that wouldn’t abuse his trust.

“Well, what ever you guys do. You’re going to have to do it from up top. It’s a dead zone down here. I can’t get a signal.” One of the grad students had tried to send a text out since they came into the hangar.

Andy looks at his watch and discovered they have been down here for hours. Andy looks over at Williams as he tries to find a way into the ship.

“Guy’s I’m heading back up to the top. Please try not to blow anything up or bring that thing online.” As Andy looks towards the huge spaceship.

“I’ll make sure Williams and the grad students stay out of trouble, Andy.” Arthur walks over and takes pictures of the ship himself.

Andy heads back to the Temple. Then he goes outside of the Temple and check to see if he had satellite connection. He sends the pictures first to the company main frame and place a call to his mother.

up
244 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This find does not only

This find does not only change the history of Egypt; it also changes the history of mankind as we know it. What is needed now is to figure out exactly how long the spaceship has rested in the place they found it located in.

Hokey smokes

Jamie Lee's picture

They're right about that ship, the Egyptians didn't build it, going by what has been previously discovered.

So, Janet and Ghost find a ship wreck on Mars. Williams, Andy, and Arthur, plus the grad students, then find a ship under a known temple. So maybe the wreck on Mars was the main ship and the ship under the temple was an escape ship, one they used to try and find a planet to live on?

Others have feelings too.