Gina's Family Vacation

Printer-friendly version

1642 Great Hwy, San Francisco, CA:
Arabella, Jennifer, Amy, Tracy, and Jenny look at the beach that wasn’t far from the house Gina bought the last time she was in California. All the girls were amazed at how beautiful the ocean was.

“Alyona, can we set up close to the water?” Arabella turns around to look at her aunt.

Trigger was with them and on her leash. People were looking at the wolf as they walked by Alyona. She had volunteered to look after the girls, while her sister was at the new building handling things.

“Not too close, Arabella.” Alyona watches her niece and her friends as they looked for a spot.

“How about here, Arabella?” Jennifer found the perfect spot to set up.

“Okay.” Arabella and her friends start setting up all the beach gear they brought with them.

Amy was wearing a cute one-piece that hide her tuck. Arabella and Jenny were wearing two-piece swimsuits that were appropriate for girls their age. Jennifer had on a one-piece swimsuit like Amy. Her best friend Tracy was wearing a matching suit, but in a different color than Jennifer’s. Alyona was wearing a white bikini that showed off her hips and her D cup size breasts.

The estrogen she and Silva had been given caused their bodies to fill out more feminine. It gave both women an hourglass figure. She had a wrap that went around her waist and was wearing a straw hat and dark shades. Her platinum blonde hair made her look like a model. She was holding onto Triggers leash as well.

If anyone gave them a problem about Trigger being on the beach, they had her service animal license with them. Alyona helps the girls set up the umbrella for Trigger, so she wouldn’t overheat. They also set up a large sheet and their beach towels as well. They had a small cooler with them filled with drinks, snacks, and bottles of water for Trigger.

“Girls, before you go down into the water. Come over here and let me put suntan lotion on all of you.” Alyona pulls out a huge bottle of lotion and puts it on all the girls.

After she puts lotion on the girls, Arabella puts lotion on her as well. She makes sure her aunt is covered, before joining her friends and sister.

“Come on Trigger, let’s go play.” Arabella takes Trigger's leash off her collar and takes the frisbee as well.

“Be careful around other people, Arabella.” Alyona watches as Arabella runs down towards her friends with Trigger hot on her heels.

Alyona watches the girls play catch with Trigger and with each other. She takes her book out to read. She makes sure to watch her nieces and their friends. She preferred books, compared to electronic tablets when she is reading.

Tracy catches the Frisbee when it comes to her. She was glad her parents gave her permission to come to California with Mrs. Bounty and her best friend. At first, her parents were concerned that she would be so far away, but after Jennifer’s mother explained that Jennifer’s aunt was coming as well. Her parents relented and said yes. However, she had to call them to let them know she was alright.

“Heads up, Jenn.” Tracy throws the Frisbee at Jennifer.

Before Jennifer could catch it, it was intercepted by Trigger. She had caught it mid-air and landed with it in her mouth. Jennifer looks at Trigger “that was my Frisbee, Trigger.” As she walks over to get it from Trigger.

Trigger playfully play tug-a-war with Jennifer. Jennifer gently pulls on it and shakes it to get it loose from Trigger's mouth.

“Come on girl, give it to me.” Jennifer pulls on it some and Trigger lets Jennifer have it.

Amy and Jenny were watching Jennifer and Trigger as they played. The two of them knew Triggered liked to play, unlike the other wolves on the ranch. She was also the friendlier of all the wolves.

Arabella watches as her little sister and Trigger play. She was happy that her new sister was getting along with Trigger. She was also happy her mother and father had adopted Jennifer. She never knew what it was like to have a little sister before.

She was enjoying being the big sister and helping Jennifer adapt to living on a ranch. Jennifer took to horseback riding pretty well. She fell off a few times, but that didn’t stop her. Arabella was also glad that Tracy had made friends with her sister as well. The two of them were like two peas in a pod.

“Heads up, Bella.” Jenny throws the Frisbee at Arabella.

Arabella jumps up and catches it. The girls and Trigger play with the Frisbee for a while. Afterward, they run into the ocean with Trigger right behind Arabella. Trigger was keeping an eye on all the girls as they splash and play in the water.

Every once in a while, Alyona will lower her sunglasses to check on the girls. She watches as their bodies surf in on the waves and use the boogie board. She takes her camera out and photographs Amy as a wave crash around her, like a flower.

Alyona snaps a few more photos of the girls as they do a handstand in the water. Or when Trigger rides in on Arabella’s back. She was swimming towards the beach when Trigger got caught by a wave that lifted her out of the water enough that it looked like she was using Arabella as a surfboard.

After a few hours of playing around in the ocean and chasing Trigger. All the girls come back to join Alyona and lay down on their towels. Jenny and Amy were lying next to Arabella. Jennifer was lying next to Tracy. Trigger laid down on the big towel that had been put down for her. She was panting.

“Here you go, Trigger.” Alyona pours some cold water from a thermos into a bowl for Trigger.

Trigger starts lapping the water up. She was thirsty after playing in the saltwater with her human.

“Thanks, Alyona.” Arabella rubs Trigger's wet fur.

“You’re welcome. Why don’t you girls rest for a while and we’ll go and get some lunch.”

“Pizza!” All the girls screamed at once.

“Alright, pizza.” Alyona just smiles as she goes back to reading her book and tanning.

“Thanks for inviting me, Rebecca.” Tracy looks at Jennifer.

“You’re welcome. Besides, what are blood sisters for?” Jennifer shows her hand where she had cut it, to mix her blood with Tracy’s.

Tracy shows her hand as well. Both girls had cut their hands in the same spot and held them against each, so their blood would mix. The two of them smile at each other as they slowly close their eyes and nap.

Alyona keeps an eye on the girls, so they don’t just tan one side of their body, but their front as well. She glances at Trigger and noticed she was just watching the girls. She was making sure they were safe.

Later in the afternoon, Alyona stands up and looks down at all the sleeping teenagers. A smile appears on her face “alright ladies, it’s time to wake up and go get some food.”

All the girls carefully stand up and stretch. All of them were a little stiff from sleeping and playing hard on the beach and in the water.

“Arabella, don’t forget to put Trigger’s leash on her.” Alyona looks at Arabella.

“I got her.” Amy grabs Trigger's leash and connects it to her collar.

All the girls gather up their stuff and take it to the SUV, before walking down the street to the food truck parked nearby. It was selling freshly made pizza. They walk over to the truck and stand in line behind an older couple. Arabella was petting Trigger so she didn’t feel ignored.

All the girls loved Trigger and Cadmus, but they loved Trigger more because she liked to play with them. When it was their turn to order, the girls noticed that two women were taking their orders and they were identical to each other.

“Are you two twins?” Amy was curious.

“No, this is my mom.” Beverly smiles at Amy.

“You two could pass as twins.” Arabella couldn’t believe how identical they looked.

“Thank you. What can I do for you girls?” Beverly spots Arabella holding onto Triggers leash.

“Is that a wolf?”

“Yes ma’am. She’s a North Carolina grey wolf. My grandpa raises them.” Arabella pets Trigger.

“Cool.” Beverly liked how Trigger looked.

The girls end up getting three pizzas. One was just cheese, the next one was just veggies and the last one was a combination of Canadian Bacon and Sausage on one side. With Pineapple and Ham on the other side.

Alyona pays with the family credit card her father gave her for the girls and herself. He was paying for their trip and anything else they wanted to do. She knew her father loved to spoil them. Gina offered to pay for everything, but her father said he would.

Silva didn’t come with them. She was spending the weekend with her boyfriend. The boyfriend Alyona had, left and went to play ball for Georgia Tech. She didn’t know if the guy her sister was dating was serious or not.

The girls managed to save some pizza for Gina. After they ate lunch, they went back to the house. Amy was dragged into the shower with
Arabella and Jenny. The three of them were like peas in a pod. They did everything together and wore each other’s clothes as well.

At first, Amy was afraid to be around Jenny and Arabella nude, because they were natural-born girls. But Arabella and Jenny didn’t care and took her under their wing. The hormone replacement pills she was taking, were slowly changing her body. Mr. Bounty was covering what her family insurance didn’t cover. All the girls had necklaces with small animals on them and were told to use them only in an emergency.

Jenny, Arabella, and Amy rinse their swimsuits out and play around in the shower. They were tickling each other and just touching each other.

“Hey Amy, you want to see something?” Jenny looks at Amy as she stood close to Arabella.

“Sure.” Amy was curious because the girls had already shown her how to use a tampon and put a pad in her panties.

Jenny kisses Arabella on the lips. Arabella kisses Jenny back. The two of them turn to Amy “come here, Amy.”

Both girls reach out to Amy. She takes their hand and is pulled towards Jenny and Arabella. Both girls kiss Amy separately while pressing their bodies against hers. All three of them hold each other. After a few minutes of kissing and touching, they break.

“She’s a woman for sure.” Jenny smiled at Amy.

“I say we add her to our special group.” Arabella looks at Amy with a smile on her face.

“What special group?” Amy was puzzled by her friend’s statement.

“Why being our girlfriend, silly.”

Jenny and Arabella realized that they like each other a lot. They also realized they liked Amy a lot as well.

“You mean like Karen and Jessica?” Amy knew their friends have become lovers in school. You couldn’t separate the two of them. They had been invited to come but had other plans.

“Yep, like them. Except, we’ll be a little more discreet about our relationship.” Jenny knew how some of the other girls at school felt uncomfortable when their friends were getting undressed in the locker room.

Also, Karen was joining a female group of Kiss Impersonators. She learned how to play the bass guitar and was good at it. Jessica still dances and does some acting now. She joined the drama club at school and the local theater.

“So, what do you say, Amy?” Jenny and Arabella both liked Amy.

“Okay.”

“Cool.” All three girls get out of the shower and dry off.

They head towards the room they were sharing and get dressed. Jenny and Arabella dress Amy, making her look sexy and older than she was.
They dressed and match their dresses with Amy’s. That way all three of them look similar to each other.

All the girls were meeting Gina for dinner at a fancy restaurant. Once all the girls were ready, Alyona drives them to the restaurant. She was dressed sexy as well.

Alyona arrives at the restaurant that Gina made arrangements at. All the girls get out of the SUV and head towards the restaurant and spot Gina and some other woman that was shorter than Gina. She was Asian as well.

Gina leans over to Ali “those are my girls and my younger sister.”

Ali looks at the woman with short platinum blonde hair. She was just a little taller than Gina and had a bunch of teenage girls with her.

“Are all those kids yours?” Ali looks at Gina and couldn’t believe she had all those girls.

“Nope, only two of them are mine. The rest are my daughter’s friends they invited out here.” Gina had a playful smile on her face.

“You look too young to have children that old.” Ali wonders when Gina started having kids.

“I adopted them. I have a soft spot for kids that are mistreated or abused.” Gina knew both her girls have had a rough time in life.

“Mom!” Arabella and Jennifer run up to Gina and hug her.

Gina hugs her girls and then looks at her sister “have they been good today?”

“They were angels., including Trigger. We saved you some pizza from lunch.” Alyona knew her sister liked pizza.

“Cool, well I hope you girls are hungry. This place is supposed to be good. Oh, I would like you, girls, to meet my friend Ali Booster. She’s going to be working with me out here.”

Gina walks into the restaurant. She and Ali have already checked in with the hostess on duty. They head towards the table and let the girls order what they want.

“Amy, get whatever you want, sweetie.” Gina knew Amy always tried to order the least expensive food when they went out.

“Yes ma’am.” Amy looks over the menu.

While they are sitting there, thinking about what to order, Arabella and Jenny spot Antonia Lofaso from Guy’s Grocery game and walk into the place with her husband.

“Mom, can we go and get Antonia’s signature, please?” Arabella looks at Gina with her puppy dog eyes.

Gina sighs as she stands up and walks over to Antonia’s table. She looks at her and her husband “I’m sorry to disturb you, Mrs. Lofaso, but my daughter and her friend want to get your signature if that’s okay with you.”

“Sure, I would be honored.” Antonia noticed the oriental woman talking to her looked like she was wearing an expensive dress suit and had diamonds in her earlobe.

Gina motions for her daughter and Jenny to come over to get her signature. Gina watches as Antonia signs a little book Arabella and Jenny carried around with them. They got them when they heard they were going to Hollywood and San Francisco.

Antonia looks at both girls and neither of them looks related to the woman. They also looked too old to be the woman’s children. She does notice that the woman watches over her daughter and her friend protectively.

Once the girls were done, they head back to their table. Gina looks at Antonia “thank you again.”

“You’re welcome.” Antonia watches as the woman walks away. There was something about her, she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Jenny and Arabella were giddy. They look over the menu and saw what they wanted. They lean over to see what Amy wanted and talked her into a different dish.

“Are those three always like that?” Alyona noticed how Jenny, Amy, and Arabella were acting.

“Sometimes. Arabella and Jenny have decided to teach Amy all about being a girl.” Gina looks over towards Tracy and Jennifer as they were whispering among themselves.

They look at Gina and giggle. They were having fun baffling Gina with their antics.

“Are you still sending Jennifer to clown school?” Alyona was going to tease her niece.

“We’re still talking about it. She seems to act goofy at times.” Gina smiles at her youngest.

Jennifer just giggles as she starts talking to Tracy about where they were going tomorrow with her mother. Gina was taking them to Universal Studios for the day. The trip out to California was a vocation and business trip. The girls, other than Jennifer haven’t been out of Montana. So, Gina wanted everyone to enjoy themselves. Plus, Gina was thinking about moving out here to California for a little while. She still needed to talk to Arnold about it.

The waitress comes over and takes their drink order. When she comes back, all of them were ready to order what they wanted for dinner. Ali watches the girls and wonders how someone so young as Gina could want to be a mom at the age of twenty-one.

Ali looks toward Gina “what made you want kids?”

Gina looks at her daughters before answering. She remembers how she came across both of her girls “they needed me. Arabella was abused by
her birth father and would have died had I not interfered. As for Jennifer, she was homeless and in trouble with some really nasty people. The guys chasing after her was a pedophile. I couldn’t allow that to happen.”

Gina remembered what her life had been like before her father rescued her and Julia. She wasn’t going to allow any kid, male or female go through what she did. She was going to help as many kids as she could.

Ali could see a haunted look in Gina’s eyes. She figures that she must have experienced something so traumatic that it still haunts her to this day. She could tell that Gina was a good person and would do everything she could to help people.

Alyona notices that a well-dressed gentleman was looking over towards her and her sister’s table. She catches him looking at her several times. After a few more minutes she watches as he gets up and walks over to her.

“Excuse me, ma’am. But I know you noticed me looking over here at you. I was wondering if you have done any modeling before?” Ted couldn’t keep his eyes off the platinum blond hair woman sitting with a bunch of teenage girls and two other young women.

“She’s a chess player.” Arabella looks at the guy standing near her aunt.

“Really, have you been in any magazines recently?” Ted was intrigued now.

“I was featured in Chess world, New in Chess, and Chess Life.” Alyona had been interviewed for those magazines after she become a Grandmaster.

“I’ve heard of Chess Life. That must have been where I have seen you. My name is Ted Takin and I work for a modeling agency. I would love for you to come in and model for us.” Ted would love to shoot pictures of this young lady.

“Well, Mr. Takin. I am flattered, but I’m not the modeling type.” Alyona didn’t like models very much.

“Well, if you decide you would like to give it a try. Here is my card.” As Ted pulls out one of his business cards and hands it to Alyona.

Alyona accepts it and slides it into her purse. She looks at Ted “I’ll do that, Mr. Takin.”

Ted notices this woman spoke with a Russian accent. He will have to look her up.

“If you don’t mind, but what is your name?”

“Alyona Shura Bounty.” Alyona makes sure she emphasizes that her last name was Bounty.

“Well, Mrs. Bounty. It was a pleasure to meet you. Ladies, enjoy your dinner and have a nice night.” Ted turns and walks away.

All the girls watch as Ted Takin walks away. Gina looks at her younger sister “well, at least you have another option you can think about after high school, sis.”

“No thank you, Gina. Models might last a few years doing modeling jobs and travel all over the world and such. That’s not what I want to do with my life. I’ve been thinking about becoming an elementary school teacher, so I can mold young minds like Christmas does.” Alyona has been thinking about becoming a school teacher.

“Well, whatever you decide. You know dad will support it. He wants us to do what we enjoy and not what he does.” Gina decided to become a businesswoman and a mercenary.

Ali looks at Gina “what does your father do?”

“He’s the owner of a multi-billion-dollar telecommunication company.” Gina couldn’t tell Ali that her father and aunt were famous assassins.

“Oh?” Ali looks at Gina for confirmation.

“Yes.”

The waitress arrives with their food. All of them enjoy their meal. Arabella, Jenny, and Amy share bits and pieces of their meal with each other. The other girls eat their meal.

After dinner, the girls and Ali walk the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Gina watches the girls as they stop and ask about some of the people or look the names up on their cellphones. Ali watches the girls enjoy themselves.

She had to admit the teenage girls were fun to be around. She could tell they were from the country with their accents. She was surprised Gina didn’t have one. She also noticed that Gina kept a sharp eye on the girls.

When they get back to where they parked. Ali looks toward Gina “will I see you tomorrow?”

“Later in the afternoon. I promise the girls I would take them to Universal Studios.” Gina always kept her promises.

“Okay, I’ll let Stanley know. You know he is excited about the new headquarters.” Ali has never seen Stanley so excited before.

“That’s good because once we start becoming busy. We’ll be spending more and more time there.” Gina already had several contracts in the works they needed to prepare for.

Ali looks at the girls and Alyona “I’ll see you, ladies, later.” As she waves to everyone as she walks off.

“Mom, what is your new business?” Arabella knew her mother has been busy getting the business ready.

“You’ll find out tomorrow afternoon, Arabella. Now, let’s head home before Trigger starts wondering where you are.” Gina knew Arabella’s wolf worried about her.

When they get back home, Trigger almost knocks Arabella down. She was so happy her human was back home.

“I’m happy to see you too, Trigger.” Arabella grabs Trigger’s leash and takes her outside to do her business.

Afterward, she comes back in and gets ready for bed. Jenny, Amy, and Arabella share a bed. The three of them were used to sleeping together. Whenever they spend the night at each other’s house. The three of them always curl up with each other.

Tracy and Jennifer share a bed as well. Jennifer didn’t mind sharing with Tracy. Neither one of them was interested in the other.

Gina checks on the girls and tucks each one in. She kisses their foreheads. She notices Trigger takes her normal spot at the foot of the bed.

“Protect your girls, Trigger.” Gina pets Trigger just before she leaves the bedroom.

She checks on Jennifer and Nancy next. She notices both girls were curled up with their favorite plushie. Gina kisses both their foreheads
“sweet dreams, girls.”

“Night mom.”

“Night Mrs. Bounty.” Tracy smiles at her.

“Good night, Tracy.” Gina leaves the bedroom door open slightly for Trigger to check on Rebecca.

She knew Trigger checked the house during the night. It was something she picked up from Cadmus. She missed her wolf, but Cadmus needed to stay behind to protect Arnold and the house. She was also glad her sister was doing better. However, she knew Julia was bummed that she couldn’t go back out in the field.

The injuries Julia sustained from being shoot at. Have damaged the nerves in her shooting hand. On top of the nerve damage, Julia has a limp when she walked. She has to use a cane now.

At least Julia’s friend Bella was keeping an eye on her and so was Julia’s new housekeeper Katy. Katy reported to Selina how Julia was doing. Selina was like a grandmother to them. She was the one who helped them overcome everything and taught them how to be proper young ladies.

Gina walks into her bedroom and removes her house robe. She was wearing a short black silk nightgown. She knew it was one of the ones Arnold liked seeing her in. It was too bad he was stuck in Montana working on a case.

Universal Studios:
Gina was walking with the girls as they toured Universal Studios. So, far she and the girls have been impressed with how movies were done. She heard that one of the movies the family liked so much was looking for investors. She was thinking about investing in the movie. She was informed by Christina that the mission was where she pulled them out of the burning warehouse. That she had written a book about it with Jack’s and Cheshire’s permission.

The book sold out in no time when people found out about it. A movie producer had approached her about making a movie about the mission.
She knew as long as her father and aunt approved it, she could do it. They might even give her more material to either make another movie about some of their past missions or write another book.

Gina listens as the guide they had warned them about dinosaurs running loose on the lot. She smiles when the fake dinosaur caused the girls to jump and scream. She was recording everything to share with her father. She knew her father wanted to be part of his grandchildren's lives.

After the tour of Universal Studios, Gina takes the kids to a nice Chinese Buffet. She knew not all the girls liked real Chinese food. So, the Americanized version was good enough for them. They had sushi and knew Rebecca liked it, but Arabella didn’t.

She watches as Jenny and Amy try it. Amy didn’t like it, but Jenny did.

“Looks like we found another person who likes sushi.” Alyona smiles when she says that to Gina.

A smirk appears on Gina’s face, as she gets what Alyona was hinting at. They sit there and enjoy their lunch. The girls make a few trips trying at least most of the food on display or getting refills on their favorite food.

As the girls are walking out to the parking lot, Jennifer spots a young girl walking around looking confused. She was wearing a tattered dress and looked like she hasn’t had a bath. People just walked by her, without stopping to see if she was okay.

“Mom, that young girl looks like she’s lost.” Jennifer stops her mother.

“I got this, sis.” Alyona walks over to the young girl.

Alyona stops and kneels before the girl “sweetie, are you okay?”

Misty looks at the silver hair woman kneeling before her. She saw that the young woman had blue eyes.

“I can’t find my mommy.” Tears were leaking from her eyes.

“Do you remember where she went?” Alyona could tell the young girl was scared and smelled bad.

“She told me to wait for her as she took off.” Misty saw her mother walk off, and tried to follow her.

“Sweetie, it would be helpful if you can tell me where she went.” Alyona wonders if the girl’s mother abandoned her.

Misty points right as she looks at Alyona “I think she went that way.”

Alyona looks in the direction the little girl points. She looks back towards Gina “I’m going to go and see if I can spot who this little girl’s mother is.”

“Alright, I’ll watch over her.” Gina and the girls stay and keep the little girl company.

Alyona uses the skills her father taught her to sort out people she comes across. She hoping she can pinpoint who might be the girl’s mother.
There’s a scream as a crowd of people gathers near the entrance to an alleyway. Alyona runs towards them and pushes herself through the crowd. She spots an older woman wearing faded blue jeans and a dirty tank top laying on the asphalt with a needle poking out of her arm.

Alyona pulls her cellphone out and calls Gina. The girl’s mother was an addict and looked to have killed herself taking drugs.

Gina hears her cellphone ringing. She pulls it out of her purse and checks who was calling her and notices it was Alyona’s number. She accepts the call “did you find her?”

“Yes, I found her and she’s dead. She left her little girl to shoot up.” Alyona wants to find the bastard who sold the drug and beat them silly.

“Where are you?” Gina looks in the direction Alyona left.

“I’m about four blocks up from you. Just follow the police lights.” Alyona spotted the police coming towards them.

“Alright, I’m on my way.” Gina ends the phone call. And looks at the girls, “Alyona has found the little girl’s mother. We’re going to join her.”

“I’ll hold her hand, mom.” Arabella holds Misty’s hand.

“Thank you, Arabella.” Gina escorts the girls towards Alyona’s location.

When they get closer, they can see Alyona talking with one of the police officers. There was another police officer with blood-red colored hair trying to keep the crowd, back. People in the crowd were taking pictures and recording the scene.

Gina lifts the little girl and couldn’t believe how badly she smelled. As she is holding the girl “is that your mother?”

Misty saw her mother laying on the ground with a needle in her arm and nodded her head yes. She starts crying. Because she has seen her mother like this before.

Gina turns the poor girl around and holds her against her body. She feels the girl wrap her arms around her and bury her face against her shoulder. Gina rubs the little girl back and tries to comfort her.

Robyn couldn’t believe what happened to the woman. There were too many homeless people living on the streets, all because there wasn’t any affordable housing for them to go to. She knew her grandmother and great aunt’s charities were doing everything they could for the homeless.

When she hears the name Bounty, she wonders if the silver-haired girl was related to Mr. Bounty. She looks at the woman “are you related to Jack Bounty?”

“Yes, he’s, my father. I’m Alyona Bounty and that oriental woman over there, holding this woman’s little girl is my sister Gina Bounty. Why do you ask?” Alyona was curious why an LAPD police officer named Wolfhart was asking about her father.

“My grandma is trying to reach him. I can’t go into detail, but she needs his help.” Robyn knew her grandmother wanted to see if he would help them out.

“Here is my number. Give me a call when you get off.” Alyona hands a business card with a chess piece printed on it to the red hair police officer.

“I’ll do that.” Robyn tucks the card into her shirt pocket.

She miss wearing her SWAT uniform, but ever since everyone was exposed to that blue dust drug, and changed into women and young girls. The department hasn’t decided if anyone who was changed is going back to the unit and that include her.

For the next hour or so, Gina argues with the police about who is taking the girl. In the end, Gina won. However, she couldn’t leave California until the court gives her permanent custody.

Arabella looks at Jennifer “looks like we have another sister.”

“I think your right. I do hope mom bathes her because she stinks and smells like a urinal.” Jennifer could smell the little girl.

“Mom will.” Arabella knew her mother will make sure the little girl will be cleaned and wearing fresh clothes.

Gina decides instead of taking the girls to the building, she was going to take them home instead. She looks at Alyona “we need to stop at a store so I can get this girl some fresh clothes.”

“You might want to have a doctor look at her as well.”

“I think your right.” Gina felt the little girl drift off to sleep in her arms.

Alyona drives them back to the house Gina bought. She looks at the size of the dress the girl was wearing and what size her feet were. She looks over toward Jennifer and Nancy “why don’t you two come with me and we’ll pick up some food for tonight.”

“Okay, Aunt Alyona.” Jennifer and Nancy hop into the SUV to go with Alyona.

“Come on girls, you can help me with this little girl.” Gina starts stripping the girl out of her clothes.

“Are you going to adopt her Mrs. Bounty?” Jenny looks at Gina.

“Jenny, how many times have I asked you to either call me Gina or Aunt Gina?” Gina looks at Jenny.

“Sorry, ma’am.” Jenny looked embarrassed.

“To answer your question, I’m not sure, yet. However, I will tell you this. She won’t be leaving my care until I feel she is safe.” Gina wonders why his girl’s mother was doing drugs.

“I think you should mom. It will give me and Jennifer another sister.” Arabella liked being a big sister to Jennifer.

“Well, it’s not only my decision, Arabella. It’s your father’s as well.” Gina would never decide this without talking to Arnold first.

Several hours later, Misty wakes up and finds herself laying on a bed surrounded by stuffed animals. She notices she was wearing a nightgown and her bladder was ready to leak. She rushes from the bedroom and tries to find a bathroom.

Just as she gets halfway down the hallway, she pees herself. She falls to the floor crying. She tried to hold it, but it came out.

Alyona was on her way to check on the little girl and find her in the hallway crying. She walks over to her “what’s wrong?”

“I, I couldn’t hold it in.” Misty tried so hard to hold it in.

Alyona picked the little girl up and noticed she peed on the floor and her panties were wet. She shakes her head and takes the girl to the bathroom to clean her. She spots Trigger watching her “Go get Gina, Trigger.”

Trigger turns around and goes to look for the one called Gina. She finds her and tugs on her pants leg.

Gina looks down at Trigger as she pulls on her pants leg.

“What is it, Trigger?” Gina knew Trigger only did what she did when Trigger wanted her for something.

Trigger runs back to Alyona. Gina follows behind her and spots, why Trigger wanted her to follow.

“What happened, Alyona?” Gina spots Alyona cleaning the little girl.

“She had a little accident in the hallway.” Alyona looks down at the little girl.

“No big deal. I’ll get the steamer and clean it up.” Gina goes to get the steam cleaner and clean the spot up.

Misty looks at Gina as she cleans the spot where she peed. She couldn’t help it, her bladder was weak. She looks at the woman cleaning her “is she mad at me?”

Alyona just smirks “she knows it was an accident. Do you have problems holding your bladder?”

Misty nods her head yes. She has never been able to hold her bladder long. That was why she stunk so bad because she always ended up peeing herself.

“Don’t feel bad. We’ll get you some help.” Alyona felt sorry for the young girl.

Later in the evening, Dr. Day lets Misty get dressed. He meets Gina in his office and looks at her “there are several problems wrong with her.
First, she has worms from eating contaminated food out of a trashcan and drinking contaminated water as well. The second problem she has is her bladder is weak. She may need to wear diapers for a while.”

“Even at her age?” Gina was surprised.

“Yes, even as old as she is.” Dr. Day had a serious look on his face.

“Is there anything I can do to help her?” Gina felt for the little girl.

“There are several things you can do. Even if you managed to strengthen her bladder, she might have accidents.”

“That’s fine. What other problems does she have?” Gina wonders what else Misty might have.

“She is severely underweight for a girl her age. It’s a good thing you found her when you did. Her organs would have started shutting down. She’ll need to build up her weight, and I don’t mean on junk foods either. She has a urinary tract infection. So, she’ll need to be treated for that.

I would have her eyesight tested as well. I think she might be color blind, but I’m no expert on that.”

“Thank you, Dr. Day. I’ll make sure she gets everything she needs.” Gina leaves the doctor's office.

Several days later:
Misty stands close to Gina holding her hand. She was holding onto the collar of Trigger as they stood inside a room. All the girls were amazed at the place as they looked outside one of the huge windows.

“Does dad know what you are planning?” Alyona turns to look at her sister and niece.

“Yes, he is fully aware of what I am planning to do with the Phoenix Foundation.”

Arabella turns to look at her mother and her little sister. She was informed that Misty was color blind. She couldn’t tell the difference between shades of blues and yellow. Also, she has to wear glasses all the time. If she doesn’t, everything is blurry to her. She also knew that Misty has to wear pull-ups because of her bladder problem.

“Mom, did you say the Phoenix Foundation?”

“Yes, why?” Gina had a smile on her face.

“Because that is the name of the company MacGyver works for.” Arabella was a huge fan of the television series called MacGyver.

“I know sweetie, and there is no person here named MacGyver. This place was originally a defunct office building. I went ahead and with your grandfather’s blessing bought the place and the name as well.”

“Are you going to be doing the same thing as the television show?” Arabella was curious.

“Sort of, the Phoenix’s job will be a little different than the show. However, because of how unique some of the people who work for me and your grandfather are. We will be taking unusual jobs both form the government and from private organizations as well.” Gina has already decided what course of action the organization is going to be doing.

“Does that mean, sis? That you plan on to bring everyone back?” Alyona knew several of the people in the Golden Eagle squad have undergone
certain changes and have mates now.

“Yes, I’m also going to be working with dad and his supernatural connections in creating a unique team to go after the Hunter organization and the HSL organization as well. Dad wants both organizations to learn what happened when you pick a fight with the top wolf himself.” Gina knew what her father wanted.

“How about aunt Cheshire? Is she going to be working here?” Alyona wonders what she is going to do.

“Oh, yeah. She has already taken her war to several of their leaders.” Gina saw the pictures that she sent back to her father.

She knew her aunt could be creative, but the images she saw. She’ll never get them out of her head. Her aunt made sure she made a statement about poking the cat.

Misty looks up at Gina “who is Cheshire?”

Gina picks Misty up and places her on her hip “she’s your aunt. You’ll meet her in a few days. She’s coming to the ranch with her family.”

“Do we have to go back home, mom?” Arabella was liking California.

“Yes, sweetie. Your grandfather wants to meet his newest grandchild.” Gina also knew her father was going to find the perfect pet to protect Misty as well.

“Come, let me give all of you a tour of the place, and afterward, we’ll go and get some food.” Gina was going to make sure Misty ate some food to get her weight up and everything else she needs. The deworming medicine the doctor prescribed was working on Misty.

After touring the building. Gina takes everyone to dinner.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Color Blind

Color blindness is sex linked and extremely unlikely in females. For a female to be color blind, the father must be color blind and the mother must be a trait carrier. Even then, such a union produces color blindness in only 50% of the female offspring.

Is the latest waif TG?

G/R

Gina's newest daughter

Misty is a genetic girl. All of Gina's daughters are genetic girls. The only transgender girls in Jack's family are all his girls. Alyona, Silva, Julia, and Gina.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

The Bounty's strike again lol.

Samantha Heart's picture

It's always nice when a bounty finds someone especially a child who needs them. Like in this case. I love the stories related to the Bounty family. However Julia is heart breaking. I hope there is something her father can do to help fix the nerve damage & where she doesn't have to use a cane anymore.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Nanites?

What about the nanites that fixed Morganna's spine? Surely they could program a set for Julia. They could fix her up good as new!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

That is a good idea

That is a story within itself. We all know Jack will do anything for his girl's. And since he is a silent partner with Morgana in Camelot. He would have access to her research into nanites.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison