The She Wolf Will Recover

Printer-friendly version

Christmas holds Julia as she slept. Julia had woken up in the middle of the night from a flashback of the accident. Sphinx had his head on her legs. Christmas knew Julia still had flashbacks of the day of the attack.

She feels Julia squirm in her arms. Christmas places a kiss on the side of Julia’s head. She holds Julia tighter against her body. She gently squeezes Julia’s breast and holds it in her hand. She knew Julia loved it when she held her breast. Christmas falls back asleep holding Julia’s breast.

Julia wakes up early and notices Christmas was holding her breast. She knew Christmas only did that when she had a rough night. She didn’t want to wake Christmas, so she just lays there in bed against Christmas feeling safe.

She notices that Sphinx was alert. Which meant he heard the girls moving around out in the hallway. Chayton was in England staying with his Aunt Basset. Jack wanted Chayton to visit a few of his friends in England since he was set on joining the British military and following in his footsteps.

Julia was glad that she and Christmas hired Katy to tend to the house. There were times it was difficult for her to use the vacuum cleaner and lug it up the stairs. Also, she had a hard time cleaning the toilet and their bathtub. She wouldn’t let Christmas do her work for her.

She still couldn’t get over the fact that Tizzy was carrying a baby. Ever since her dad had died and come back from the dead. He has changed a lot. She remembered when Cheshire got stabbed by a Hunter agent and was whisked off to be healed.

It seemed that the same thing that happened to her dad also happened to her aunt as well. Her Aunt Cheshire was brought back from the dead as well. According to what Cheshire shared with everyone. She and her family have been adopted by a pride of Werecats located here in Montana. Just as her own family has been accepted by a pack of Werewolves that lived on the back side of her father’s property.

She went to school with some of them and never knew they were Werewolves. The reason they avoided their property was because of Chaos. They feared him, even though he was a normal wolf.

She wonders what the cat clan did to make it so Tizzy could carry a child. She was a little jealous of her cousin. At least Tizzy’s little sister won’t have to worry about getting accidentally pregnant. She also couldn’t believe that Krisha and Cheshire’s protégé Catlin went behind her back and got married in France.

She would never go behind her father’s back. She was too scared to because she respected her father too much. She feels Christmas pull her closer to her body. She relaxes and tries to go back to sleep.

She is woken up when Christmas removes her hand from her and started to get out of bed. Julia turns around and looks at her wife “where are you going?”

“Where are you going?” As Julia looks into Christmas eyes.

“Bathroom. I have to pee.” Christmas looks into Julia’s eyes, which were the same color as the actress Julia was molded after.

“I don’t think so.” Julia was laying on top of Christmas's body.

“Sweetie, if I don’t get up and relieve my bladder. We are going to be laying in a wet spot.” Christmas was trying hard to hold it in.

“It wouldn’t be the first time we have laid in a wet spot.” Julia kisses Christmas on the lips.

Christmas returns the kiss. She smacks Julia on her butt and pushes her to the side before she pees. She scrambles off the bed and runs towards the bathroom.

Julia just smirks when she hears Christmas start peeing. She reaches down and pets Sphinx.

“It looks like she did have to pee, Sphinx.” Julia slowly and carefully gets out of bed.

She starts making the bed, because if she didn’t do it now. She wouldn’t do it at all.

“Told you I had to pee.” Christmas smacks Julia on her ass.

“Hey!” Julia stands up and looks at Christmas.

“What’s that for?”

“For almost causing me to pee myself.” Christmas grabs a pair of tights and an oversized shirt out of the dresser.

She takes her nightgown off and tosses it onto the bed. She feels Julia’s arms wrap around her and squeeze her breasts.

“You know I love you, don’t you?” She squeezes Christmas’s breasts.

“You just love my breasts.” Christmas turns around in Julia’s arms.

“And your body, lips, nose, and mind.” Julia kisses each part that she mentions.

“What are you buttering me up for?” Christmas know Julia was up to something.

“Nothing. The girls are heading to camp for a week and we will have the house to ourselves. Think about it.” Julia kisses Christmas again. Afterward, she starts getting dressed.

Sphinx had already left the bedroom and was outside using the bathroom. Katy was helping the girls get ready to leave for camp for a week. She looks over towards Haylee “Haylee, I need to check your burn.”

“Yes ma’am.” Haylee walks over to Katy so she could rewrap her arm.

She burned it at the fire in California rescuing several bunny rabbits. She spotted them trapped by the fire. She jumped through the fire to rescue them. She managed to gather all of them up and jumped back through the fire. Except, her shirt sleeve caught fire.

One of the women in some sort of body armor, sprayed her arm with some sort of foam to put the fire out. She then tended to her burn.

Katz unwraps the bandages covering Haylee’s arm. The burn wasn’t too bad. Haylee had received a second-degree burn “it’s looking good, Haylee.”

“I’ve been doing what Dr. Tammy told me to do.” Haylee liked her doctor.

“I know. While you are at camp, try to keep up the good work and let the nurse check it every other day, okay?” Katz smiles at Haylee.

“Yes ma’am.” Haylee was careful with her arm.

Julia, Katz, and Christmas load the luggage Haylee and Catori had in the new armor SUV Jack had bought for Julia. Christmas was going to drive because Julia still got nervous whenever she drove. Especially, when she got behind a box truck or eighteen-wheeler.

When they arrive at the youth camp, the girls were going to spend a week. Julia makes sure the girls are checked in and find their assigned cabins. Haylee was sharing a cabin with three other girls her age and Catori was sharing a cabin with girls of her age group.

Julia and Christmas get to know the parents of the other girls. They exchange phone numbers with the other parents, just in an emergency happens. They were going to miss their babies as they get back into the SUV.

“So, what do you want to do while all the kids are gone?” Christmas looks towards her wife.

“I don’t know. It’s going to feel weird not having them around.” Julia loved having the children around. It gave her life purpose.

“Well, before we do anything. Your father wants to talk to us about something.”

“Did he say what it was about?” Julia looks at Christmas.

“Nope, all he said was that he wants us to stop by the main house when we get back.”

“When did he call?” Julia wonders why her father didn’t call her.

“When you were in the bathtub.” Christmas knew how Julia likes her baths.

“Oh.”

Christmas drives them to their favorite restaurant to have lunch. Julia orders her normal, which was a steak smothered in a gravy that had chopped portabella mushrooms. There were several different sides she could have gotten to go with it, but she normally ordered a large baked potato with cheese and bacon bits topping it.

Christmas on the other hand chose a pork chop still on the bone, mashed potatoes, and a small cob salad to go with her dinner. While they are waiting on their order, they hear a commotion coming to a few tables to their right.

It looked like the waitress carrying a tray of food to a table where three rough-looking men were sitting, tripped. The tray of food flew toward the men and hit all three of the men in the face. One of the men stood up from the table and kicked the waitress on the floor. He was calling her a faggot.

The other two men got up as well, after wiping the food off their face, and were walking over towards the waitress as well. There was an angry look on their face.

“I can’t take this.” Julia gets up and walks over to the man.

She punches him straight in the face and gets between him and the young waitress. She had her cane with her and was ready to use it.

“It was an accident you fucking dickhead.” Julia was angry.

Rick looks at the woman standing between the faggot waitress. She looked like the actress Charisma Carpenter from Expendables Two.

“I don’t care if was an accident or on purpose. That wannabe freak should be more careful.” Rick gets ready to punch the woman.

The other two men saw the rest of the patrons in the restaurant recording them and talking in their cellphone. Norman grabs Rick by his arm “come on man. Let’s leave this damn restaurant anyway. Their food must be terrible if they are going to hire freaks like that faggot.”

As soon as Julia heard the word freak and faggot. She whacks the man with her cane. The cane was reinforced because it could be used as a one-shot gun. Jack had it made for Julia based on the one Jester used.

Norman staggered after getting hit with the cane. He looks at the woman “what the fuck is that thing made of?”

Julia smacks him again “don’t use foul language in here.” The expression on her face, looked like she was ready to murder someone.

The men saw the police arriving.

“Shit!”

Julia whacks the guy again. She looks at him “what did I just say?”

Two cops come over to them and noticed Julia standing in front of a waitress on the floor. She was being tended to by another woman. They recognized Julia right away. Every cop on the police force within fifty miles has heard of what happened to her.

“Mrs. Bounty, what happened here?” Officer Evans looks at Julia. His partner had called for backup.

“This man here.” Julia points her cane at the first guy. “He got up pissed because this waitress accidentally tripped and sent all the food on the tray towards these three men. He got up and started kicking the waitress and calling her names.”

“That’s not what happened!” Rick shouts out towards the officer.

“Really?” One of the restaurant patrons shows her cellphone to the police officer.

A smirk appears on Julia’s face. These cops knew who she was and knew she never stretched the truth or lie to them. Julia looks back toward her wife to see how the young woman was doing.

“How is she doing, Christmas?” Julia was concerned about the young woman.

“She has some bruising forming on her face and I’m guessing her chest as well.” Christmas didn’t want to undress the girl here in the restaurant.

Julia spots their waitress “can you make our order to go please and get me the manager?”

“Yes ma’am.” Whitney turns to get the manager and to have their order put into a storiform to-go container.

Several bus boys come out to clean the mess. When the manager shows up, he spots his new waitress on the floor being tended to by Christmas Bounty. He spots her wife, Julia talking with the police officers.

“How is she?” Jeff was concerned about her.

“Julia and I are going to take her to the doctor to find out. Can you get her items so we can take them with us, please Jeff?” Christmas knew what her wife was going to do.

“No problem, Mrs. Bounty.” Jeff puts his hand on Rosa’s back “do what these women say, Rosa. They are good people.”

Rosa looks at Jeff “okay.”

After getting Rosa’s belongings and being helped to Julia’s and Christmas’s SUV. She is taken to a doctor’s office and looked at. The doctor gives her a good examination.

She looks at the doctor “I can afford to pay you, doc.”

“Don’t worry about, it. The Bounty’s are picking up the bill.” Dr. Kingsley knew Julia was taking care of the medical bill.

After the doctor tends to Rosa, Julia and Christmas stop at a nearby clothing store and buy her some clean clothes. Both ladies could tell that Rosa was a male, dressing as a woman. The features of her face gave it away.

“Rosa, do you live nearby?” Christmas looks at Rosa in the rearview mirror.

“I’m kind of couch hopping right now. I got kicked out of my apartment.” Rosa tried hard to catch up with the rent and bills, but couldn’t. Her
roommate left her high and dry with all the bills.

“Well, you’re going to stay with us, until your back on your feet.” Julia didn’t mind taking Rosa in.

“Why would you do that for me? You don’t even know me.” Rosa was curious as he looks at both women.

“Because at one time someone did that for me and my sister. He didn’t have to take us in, but he did.” Julia was thinking about her father.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

After twenty minutes they arrive at the Bounty ranch. Christmas keeps going straight, instead of taking the road to their house. Rosa watches from the passenger seat as they head towards a huge log mansion. She has never seen anything like it.

Christmas parks their SUV next to Jack’s Hummer and turn the engine off. She looks towards Rosa in the backseat “don’t be afraid of the wolves when you see them, Rosa. They belong to this one’s father.” Christmas points towards Julia.

“He’s your father too, sweetie.” As Julia exists from the SUV.

Rosa gets out of the SUV on Christmas side. As she starts walking towards the back of the SUV, three wolves start running toward them. One of them had something in its mouth.

“Bring that back to me, Dallas.” Rae was chasing after Dallas. He stole one of her shoes.

“Give it to me, Dallas.” Christmas holds her hand out for the shoe.

Dallas drops the wet, slobber shoes onto Christmas’s hand. He was pleased with himself.

“I’m going to turn him into a bullfrog.” Rae wasn’t happy about her tennis shoe being taken by Dallas.

She had come outside to mediate and took her tennis shoes off, so she could feel the Earth beneath her. She had found the perfect spot near the house that had a lot of energy. And while she was trying to go into a trance, Dallas decided he wanted to play and took her shoe.

Jack and Debbie had discovered that Rae and Haylee could speak to the wolves like Jack could. They knew Haylee had a way with animals, but Rae had discovered Haylee’s gift and had been working with Haylee on her talent.

“Normally, Dallas isn’t the playful type. He must really like you, Rae.” Julia pets him.

“Well, he didn’t need to take my tennis shoe. I just got these.” Rae looks at Dallas with a disappointing look on her face.

“Well, here is your tennis shoe. I got to go in and see daddy. Oh, Rae, this is my friend Rosa. Rosa, this is my sister Rae.” Julia had to remember if Rae was older than Silva or younger. Rae wasn’t older than Alyona.

“It’s nice to meet you, Rosa.” Rae extends her hand out for Rosa to shake.

Rosa noticed that Rae’s hair was pink. She shakes Rae’s hand “it’s nice to meet you as well.”

Rae could tell that Rosa was a male dressed as a female. She discovered since arriving and living with the Bounty’s. That every girl that is the daughter of Jack and Debbie used to be male that was purposely turned into a girl.

She also learned that Jack and Debbie were very protective of their daughters, and grandchildren. Even Selina was protective of the girls and Jack’s grandchildren. She learned from the wolves that they consider all the humans on this ranch part of their pack.

“Well, have fun, Rae.” Julia and everyone else with her turns and walk inside the house.

“Wow!” Rosa was impressed by the house when they walk in.

Selina had learned that Julia, Christmas, and some new girl were walking into the house. She meets them in the foyer.

“How are you feeling, sweetie?” Selina looks into Julia’s eyes.

“I’m doing okay. I have someone I would like for you to meet and maybe help.”

“Oh?” Selina wonders if it was the young woman that walked in with Christmas and Julia.

“Yes, Selina, I would like you to meet Rosa.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Rosa.”

“And you ma’am.” Rosa shakes Selina’s hand.

“Rosa, why don’t you come with me and tell me a little about yourself.” Selina holds Rosa’s hand.

Rosa looks at Julia and Christmas to see if she should. She wonders what this older woman wanted to talk with her about.

“It’s okay to go with Selina, Rosa. She won’t do anything to you unless you mess up her kitchen.” Julia smiles because Selina made her and Gina clean the kitchen after they made a big mess in it.

“It taught you girls a lesson, didn’t it?” Selina looks at Julia as if she was her mother. Which in a lot of ways, she was.

She taught all the girls how to cook, shop, clean and proper manners. She even taught the girls about the birds and bees as well. She treated the girls as if they were her children.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Now come with me, young lady.” Selina escorts Rosa towards the den.

“Come on, let’s go and see what daddy wants.” Julia and Christmas head towards Jack’s home office.

The door was opened, so they walk inside his office. They noticed him doing work on his laptop and Misty was asleep on the floor, covered up by one of Jack’s leather jackets. She was resting her head on Chaos’s chest.

A smile appears on their faces because Haylee has been known to fall asleep resting her head on Sphinx’s chest like Misty was doing. They walk over to Jack’s desk and sit down in the leather chairs in front of the desk. Jack holds up his finger to let the ladies know to give him a minute.

Julia wonders why Misty was in her father’s office, instead of upstairs in one of the bedrooms. She knew Gina had found her in California and decided to adopt her after the death of Misty’s mother. Gina was planning on heading back to California to make sure the new agency she opened up was doing okay.

The person she hired to handle the day-to-day operations of the place has been working for her father and Gina for years. They use to work for MI 6 and were former military as well. They also have done freelance work for both her father and Cheshire.

Jack looks at his oldest daughter and her wife. He had to finish up an email with a bunch of instructions for the supernatural council. The specialized team he was building was going to learn some of his and Cheshire’s nasty tricks of the trade.

“So, father. What’s with Misty laying on the floor near Chaos?” Julia watches her father's facial expression.

“She couldn’t fall asleep in your old bedroom. So, I tried the same technique I used on you and Gina when you guys couldn’t sleep.” Jack
remembered when Gina and Julia couldn’t sleep. He would let them camp out in his office with their wolves.

“I remember. Selina uses to make sure we didn’t bother you.” Julia remembers how concerned Selina use to be with the girls bothering their father.

“I know. The thing is, I didn’t mind. I enjoyed it when you girls sleep in here when I was working. I would look over at you two and smile.” Jack loved when his daughters wanted to be near him.

“So, you have always been a daddy’s girl?” Christmas looks at her wife.

“Always will be. Gina too.” Julia knew she and Gina were daddy girls.

Jack just smirks at Julia’s comment. He takes a breath and looks at Julia and Christmas directly in their eyes “there might be a way to fix the damage to your nerves and your leg, Julia.”

“But the doctors and specialist you hired to look at my medical records, said there wasn’t anything they could do for me,” Julia remembers the specialist her father hired to help her.

“Medically wise, there isn’t. However, an experimental technique using nanites to repair the damage has come to my attention.” Jack has been in contact with Morgana at Camelot about expanding the research.

“Nanites? I thought they were still science fiction.” Christmas looks at Jack with a puzzled look on her face.

“Not exactly. They were used on Julia and Gina when they were turned into girls. The same technology that was used on Julia and Gina was
used on three girls that uses to be males as well.”

“Are you sure, dad?” Julia barely remembered everything that was done to her.

“Yes, I’m sure. Also, do you remember me using Morgana?”

“Yes, she’s the hacker that you went into business with. She does all our hacking jobs.” Julia remembers the young woman. She was a young woman that is confined to a wheelchair.

“Well, she has come across the nanite technology and can reproduce it.” Jack read the reports she submitted to him.

“Does she know if it works, like you are saying?” Julia and Christmas both were suspicious about the nanites.

“Yes. The reason I say that, is Bart’s wife injected and monitor the nanites while they repaired the damage done to Morgana's spine. They fixed the nerve damage to her spine, that kept her legs from functioning.”

“You don’t mean she's able to walk again, do you, dad?” Julia was surprised that Morgana could walk again.

“Not only can she walk again, but her fiancé can give her children if they want them.” Jack had seen the medical file Morgana sent over about the operation her fiancé Thomas went through to become a male. He uses to be a female and now he was a full operational male.

“She’s getting married?” Julia was surprised.

“Yes, and her husband is a Female to Male.”

“And he is fully operational?” Julia was curious.

“Yes, they used a medical printer to construct his testicles and penis. Afterward, they used the nanites to attaché them to his body, and is fully operational.”

“What DNA did they use?” Christmas was curious.

“They used the DNA from his eggs to program his testicles so whatever children they have, will have both their DNA.” Jack was impressed when he read that.

“Wow, I didn’t think technology has come that far.” Julia was impressed.

“Nanite technology has been around for a while. It was used mostly to track our enemies. However, certain people in our government and several foreign governments abused it. So, all traces of it had to be removed. That included the inventor of the nanites as well.” Jack personally took the man out. He had sold the technology to several dangerous people that used it to track their political opponents.

“I can see how the technology could be misused.” Christmas could think of several ways it could be used to control people or alter them as it had with Gina and Julia.

“Do you think it's safe for me dad?” Julia trusted her father.

“I trust, Morgana. I’m going to ask Bart’s wife to come in and make sure it is done properly. She was the one that administrator the nanites to Morgana with her problem.”

“Who administrated the nanites to Morgana’s fiancé?” Julia wanted to know that.

“Bart’s wife did. She came back to do the operation of turning Thomas from female to male.” Jack had that info in front of him.

“So, if I decide to do this, dad. Where would we do it at?” Julia knew they had a medical facility under the barn to take care of the wolves and any minor injuries to everyone.

“At Camelot. The medical lab at Camelot has everything we need to monitor and administer the nanites. She’ll be able to program them to do just the repair we need to your leg and hand.” Jack has been in contact with Morgana about several things.

One was restoring Misty’s eyesight, so she wasn’t color blind anymore and strengthening Misty’s bladder as well. He had Bart’s wife look over Misty’s medical report.

“Can we talk about it, daddy?” Julia wanted to talk with Christmas and see what she wanted to do.

“Of course, sweetie. That’s what a married couple is supposed to do.”

“Thanks, daddy.” Both women get up and walk around to kiss Jack on the cheek.

Jack just smirks as he enjoys the attention.

“Go and see Selina.”

“We will, daddy.” Julia and Christmas leave Jack’s office.

Jack watches as Christmas and Julia leave his office. He looks over toward Chaos and Misty and takes a picture of the two of them. He still needs to find the perfect pet for Misty.

“What do you think, sweetie?” Julia looks towards Christmas as they walk towards the den.

“If you want to go back to being a police officer sweetie, I think you should do it. If you’re not going to be a cop anymore. Then you should put it off for a while.”

Julia thinks about Christmas words and what she has always wanted. She had worked hard to become a police officer. She couldn’t even control her fighter jet with her hand like it was.

They walk into the den and spot Rosa and Selina sitting and drinking tea. Selina loved her tea and snacks.

“You two look like old friends.” Julia sits down next to Selina.

Christmas sits across from Julia, near Rosa. She looks at Selina and noticed she was happy.

“We are. It seems that I know some of Rosa’s family.” Selina was surprised when she learned that she knew Rosa’s family.

“Oh?” Julia was surprised as well.

“Yes, it seems I have been doing business with her mother and grandmother for years. As for her father, I’ve bumped into him a few times.”
Selina takes a sip from her tea.

Christmas looks at Rosa “how are you feeling?”

“Good. Selina gave me a wonderful pill for the pain I had. Now, I don’t feel anything.” Rosa was surprised.

A smirk appears on Julia’s face because she knew what Selina gave her. She uses to pull the same stunt with her and Gina. Julia and Christmas spend the rest of the afternoon with Selina. They also stay for dinner as well.

Misty helps Selina and Debbie with dinner. So, does Julia and Christmas as well. Christmas is questioned by Debbie if she is going to continue teaching. At one time, Christmas had talked about doing something different, but she decided that she was going to continue teaching.

After dinner Julia and Christmas helps Debbie clean the kitchen up. Julia and Christmas say good night and take Rosa with them back to their place. They set Rosa up in one of the spare bedrooms and let Katz know.

While Julia and Christmas are getting ready for bed. Julia looks at Christmas as she is taking her bra off.

“I’ve made my mind up. I’m going to go ahead and have the operation.” Julia looks at her naked wife.

Christmas walks over to Julia and wraps her arms around her. She presses her breasts against Julia’s chest “I knew you would.” As she kisses Julia.

Two Weeks Later:
The private Lear Jet belonging to Jack lands. Julia and Christmas felt the plane as it touches down. Julia was still a little sore from the operation. The nanites had restored the use of her hand and fixed what was causing her to limp.

Bart’s wife said that in the next few days, Julia will notice her body flushing the nanites out of her body. They will either be in her urine or come out in her poop. As for the soreness in her hand and leg, it would go away. She was also to do the exercises that she suggested will help her recover faster.

“Easy, sweetie.” Christmas helps Julia down the steps of the Lear Jet.

Julia lets her wife help her. She was slowly getting better at gripping things with her hand. Bart’s wife said it will take about a month for her to regain full control of her hand. Her leg will be faster as long as she works out like she is supposed to.

Haylee and Catori ride their horses over to the landing field. They had been out exploring the property on their horses. They had fun at camp. They ride up to their mother's “welcome home, Mommie.”

Julia looks up at her daughter “thanks, sweetie.”

Katz comes driving up to them on the power golf cart. She hops out and helps Christmas with Julia.

“Thanks, Katz.” Christmas makes sure Julia is secured before getting their things.

“How are feeling, Julia?” Katz looks at Julia.

“I’ll be fine. I just want to go home and sleep for a while.” Julia was feeling tired.

Bart’s wife said that would happen. The nanites were going to be siphoning off energy from Julia until they are done working on her.

“I think we can do that.” Katz turns to help Christmas.

Once everything is loaded onto the golf cart. They head home and put Julia to bed. Christmas helps Katz with dinner.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yea, Nanites!

It ain't magic but it's as good as!

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Killing inventors

If Jack killed the inventor unconditionally that's unacceptable (provided the inventor didn't break any export restrictions). If an inventor has to fear being killed then nobody will invent anything anymore. Jack should have offered the inventor a pay off of at least 50 M$ (in exchange for signing a NDA), and, if necessary, change of identity.

Otherwise nice story, thx^^

You forget who Jack is

Samantha Heart's picture

If someone was dirty & invented something hurting someone well jack WILL offer them a way out UNLESS your with the cartel then we'll all bets off.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Glad Julia will be ok

Samantha Heart's picture

She's been a cop at heart for a long time looks like she can keep doing her job, OR go into the security part of her dad's company.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Repairs R us

Jamie Lee's picture

Getting fixed, so she could return to police work, was a no brainer. Even if she decided not to return to police work, she'd still have need of two good hands and legs.

Rosa couldn't have tripped at a better time, though getting kicked by those goons wasn't good. It did, however, let her meet the Bountys and get the help she needed.

Others have feelings too.