A Wounded She Wolf

Printer-friendly version

Julia’s and Christmas’s House, Caldwell, Montana:
Julia watches as Haylee and Catori ride their horses out in front of the house. Chayton was out with her father and a few other men hunting. He would have taken Haylee, but Haylee had a thing about killing innocent animals.

“How are you feeling, Mrs. Bounty?” Katy looks at Julia as she stood next to her.

Julia looks at Katy and smiles “I’m doing okay, Katy, but you don’t need to call Mrs. Bounty. Mrs. Bounty is my mother. Just call me Julia from now on please.”

“Sorry about that, Julia.” Katy was still getting used to being Julia’s housekeeper.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about, Katy. I know you are trying to do a good job. The rules most housekeepers have to follow, don’t apply here. We consider everyone family.” Julia knew Katy was still getting used to how things worked around her house. Also, she was getting used to being a woman as well. Someone had turned her from being a male into a female.

Whatever was used, sounds like it was similar to what was used on her and Gina. She had been made to look like Charisma Carpenter except with fuller tits and Gina had been made over to look like a cute Asian girl with a beautiful singing voice. If her father hadn’t shown up as he did.
She would be a sex slave to some sheik that paid for everything. Poor Gina might have been so traumatized, that she would have gone insane.

Katy noticed that Julia was thinking about something. She has learned to read some of Julia’s facial expressions. Ever since Mr. Bounty and some of the men he had with him rescued her and several other people that had been kidnapped and turned into women. She has been forced to adjust and learn how women act. Julia, Christmas, Selina, Gina, and Gina’s sisters have been helping her. Selina had asked her if she wouldn’t mind working for Julia and Christmas as their housekeeper. Selina was willing to teach her what the job was entitled to and why she had asked. Selina explained to Katy that a street gang had tried to kill Julia.

Katy looks down at the young wolf laying by Julia’s rocking chair. She could tell that the wolf was very protective of Julia. He never left her side and kept his eyes on her. If she remembered correctly, he was named after Julia’s original wolf who had recently died from someone trying to sneak onto the property.

Selina had informed her that the wolves on the property were very territorial and protective of everyone who lived on Gina’s, Julia’s, and their father’s property. According to the story, she was told, the man had been hired to kill Arnold Bounty, Gina’s husband. He would have succussed if Sphinx hadn’t found him and attacked.

While Sphinx had been keeping the guy occupied, the other wolves on the property were running towards the man. Sphinx had been killed by a knife the guy used. He had hit a major artery inside of Sphinx and killed him instantly. She knew the guy hadn’t survived the attack after the other wolves got ahold of him.

The biggest wolf on the property had taken his head off. She learned that that wolf was a clone of the sire of the wolves and Mr. Bounty’s wolf. She also learned that he wasn’t the type of wolf you wanted coming after you either. He was vicious and mean, except when it came to everyone on the ranch.

Katy leaves Julia in peace and heads back into the house to start the cleaning. Julia didn’t make her wear a maid outfit, but she liked wearing one. She was told not to touch the bedrooms, except the guest ones. The children and Julia were responsible for cleaning their bedrooms and cleaning their bathrooms as well.

Julia continues to watch her girls and wonders what she should do next. She’s only been on the job for a short time and she enjoyed being a K9 officer. However, it was going to take months of healing and rehab to get back to the condition she was in before the attack.

Even then, the doctor said she might not have full use of her shooting hand. There had been some nerve damage from the bullets hitting her body. She knew her father was going to push her to get back to normal.

“Mom, can we ride over to grandpa’s house?” Haylee looks at her mother as she sat in her rocking chair.

“Sure sweetie, just be careful.” Julia didn’t mind her kids riding over to their grandparents’ house.

“Thanks, mom.” Catori waves to her mother as she and Haylee take the trail to Jack’s house.

Julia watches as Roxy and Waffle chase after the two of them. Catori’s kitten was inside the house. It didn’t like being outside because of the wolves. It trusted Roxy, but not Waffle or Sphinx.

Julia just watches as some of the wolves on her property chase after a rabbit. A smile appears on her face as the rabbit outsmarts the wolves. Sometimes, even the mighty wolves get outsmarted by a silly rabbit.

“You’re looking better.” Bella walks up to Julia’s front porch from the path she took.

Julia turns her head to look in the direction Bella’s voice came from. She notices that Bella had used one of the main paths from her place to
her father’s. she also notices that Bella was wearing a western-style dress, instead of the blue jeans and t-shirt she likes wearing. She had on a pair of custom-made ankle boots that a guy in town made for her.

“Well, it looks like you have been adapting.” Julia noticed over the last month or so how Bella has given up how she dressed and acted in LA to how things are done out here in the west.

“You can blame Mat for that.” Bella has fallen head over heels in love with Mat and the same could be said about him.

“So, when is the wedding?” Julia knew Bella and Mat were very serious.

“Not until next year. I was thinking about a Spring wedding.” Bella walks up the steps to the porch.

She walks over to where Julia is and sits down in the rocking chair that Christmas normally sat in. Bella knew that Christmas and Arnold were out of town handling some business for Gina. Gina, on the other hand, had both her girls with her and they were in San Francisco, California working on a private project.

Gina wouldn’t go into what she was doing, but she was closing down several organizations that belonged to her father and transferring their staff and equipment to San Francisco. That also included the security firms her father has been buying up as well. Some of them were merged with existing ones that the family-owned and others were consolidated into another security firm they started.

“Have you started planning anything yet?” Julia was curious.

“We have done some planning. I spoke to your father about having the wedding ceremony here on the ranch. He thought it was a good idea
and said yes to it.” Bella was happy that Mr. Bounty had agreed to let the wedding take place here on the ranch.

“Are you on speaking terms with your mother?” Julia knew the last time she was in LA. Bella and her mother weren’t talking.

“She was killed by a stray bullet from the Leopard crew. One of their members did a drive-by and sprayed the area.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, Bella.” Julia knew Bella was trying to rebuild her relationship with her mother.

“Thanks. I did manage to track the ones responsible and bring them to justice.” Bella wanted to kill them, but she didn’t.

“That’s good. So, who put you up to check on me every day?” Julia looks at Bella for an answer.

“No one. I figure since I have time on my hands, I would come over and see how my mentor is doing.” Bella was asked by Debbie to check up
on Julia. She had her hands full with the twins and a few other problems.

Julia just looks at Bella with a skeptical look on her face. She knew Bella could be doing other things.

“Honestly, I’ve been concerned ever since you were attacked. Besides, I had planned on coming up and surprising you.” Bella knew lying to Julia wasn’t the best idea to do because she was a cop.

Julia just smirks as she sits back in her rocking chair. She knew Bella was lying through her teeth, Still, she couldn’t blame her.

“Has Chayton decided what he wants to do, once he graduates?” Bella knew Chayton was close to graduating soon.

“He’s talking about joining the British military and becoming a SAS operative.” Julia knew Chayton wanted to follow in his grandfather’s footsteps.

“Why the British military? Why doesn’t he want to join the American military?” Bella was puzzled.

“Chayton wants to follow in my father’s footsteps. I tried talking him into joining the American Military, but he just doesn’t want to.” Julia knew why her son didn’t want to join the American military. It had a lot to do with the leadership in the pentagon and the white house.

Around noontime, Katy brings out some lunch for the three of them. She loved that she could make whatever she wanted to eat. She never had that opportunity or luxury when she was living on the streets.

Bella looks at Katy and felt sorry for her. According to what she heard about what happened to Katy and what has been going on back home. Katy had been turned into a girl by some sort of drug that turn males into females. There has been a lot of that going on back home as well.

“How are you adjusting, Katy?” Bella looks at Katy as she takes a bite from her sandwich.

“There are times I don’t understand what is happening to me or why I feel a certain way.” Katy has been feeling all sorts of sensations she has never felt before as a boy.

“Wait until you have your first period.” Bella could remember hers like it was yesterday.

“I’ve already had mine. It happened last week.” Katy never knew periods and everything that went with it could be so uncomfortable.

If it hadn’t been for Christmas helping her through it. She doesn’t know what she would have done.

“Well, now you know you are a real girl. It can be painful and uncomfortable, but I wouldn’t give it up.” Bella likes being a natural-born female.

She also liked the fact that Mat was hung like a horse. Every time they made love, he stretched her opening and hit against her cervix entrance. There were times when they got too rough and she had to soak in the tub for a while.

She loved that Mat was huge and loved it when the two of them made love. She looks at Katy “so, have you experienced anything else that has surprised you?”

“Yes, but I would prefer not to talk about it.” Katy wasn’t ready yet to talk about how she has been feeling.

A smirk appears on Julia’s face as she takes a bite of her sandwich. It was a hot ham and cheese sandwich, just like the way Selina use to make it for her and Gina. She knew Selina has been teaching Katy how to cook and a few other things.

After lunch, Katy takes everything inside the house. While she is inside, she checks on the chuck roast she was cooking. She was making one of Selina’s Spanish dishes and didn’t want to burn it. She feels Winter rub against her leg.

“Well, good afternoon to you. Are you hungry?” Katy picks up Winter’s dish and adds some food to it. Normally, she wouldn’t put Winter’s food bowl on the floor, because of Waffles and Sphinx. However, they were outside with Haylee and Catori.

Winter goes over to her bowl and starts eating. Which reminds Katy to clean Winter’s kitty litter box. She goes to clean Winter’s litter box. She didn’t have to do much, because they bought one of those self-cleaning litter boxes.

Outside on the Front Porch:
Bella rocks back and forth with Julia as they enjoy the nice weather. She knew her mentor didn’t like showing weakness.

“So, where’s Lobo?” Julia knew Bella never went anywhere without Lobo.

“He’s with Mat out on the property herding your father’s buffalo. He has taken an increase in those big animals.” Bella couldn’t believe how curious Lobo got with the buffalos and cows here on the ranch.

“Even the wolves know not to mess with the cattle and buffalos.” Julia knew not even Chaos messed with the animals.

“Lobo is a little hard-headed.” Bella knew how hard-headed Lobo could be, but he was a good dog.

“I thought Lobo only answered to you?” Julia taught all the wolves to answer to family only.

“That’s what I thought, but he and Mat seem to get along.” Bella noticed how Lobo took to Mat.

“Animals are always a good judge of character. If Mat gets along with Lobo, that means the wolf part of him trusts Mat.” Julia knew how wolves behave, because of what her father taught her.

She also knew from experience, because Sphinx and Cadmus chose her and Gina when she first met them. Each wolf knew how damaged and hurt they were and took care of them. If it hadn’t been for the wolves and their family. They would have never recovered from their ordeal as they did.

“That’s true. Lobo has never liked anyone that came close to me. Which was why I was surprised he liked Mat and you.” Bella didn’t have Lobo when she first met Julia, but when she brought Lobo to meet Julia. He took to her like he was doing to Mat.

“As I said, wolves are a good judge of characters.” Julia knew most wolves leave her alone, because of the scent Sphinx and Terror leave on her.

“So, how long are you going to be recovering?” Bella knew Julia suffered a lot during her attack.

“The doctors said it is going to take months for me to recover. Even with physical therapy, I might not get full use out of my hands and arms back.” Julia knew her father was going to do everything possible to help her recover.

“You’re too stubborn to give up Julia. I bet you’ll be back to your normal self in no time.” Bella places her hand on top of Julia’s.

Inside the House:
Katy checks the meal she is working on. Everything was coming along just fine. Selina taught her how to cook and a few other things she needed to know working here. She double checks the dish and sides to make sure they had the right amount of spices. She was glad no one was allergic to anything. She couldn’t believe that she had a passion for cooking.

Katy was glad that Mr. Bounty took her in after what was done to her. He helped her and offered her a job looking after his daughter. She didn’t have to accept the offer, but she did and never regretted it either.

She loved her life now and wouldn’t trade it for anything. She continues to check on the meal. It was going to take a few more hours to cook.

Outside the House:
Ruby looks at the gas gauge on her dash and was glad she fueled up this morning. She knew Mr. Bounty’s ranch was out in the boonies, but she didn’t know it was this far out. She pulls off the interstate and onto the side road that led to the Bounty ranch. She bets at one time the Interstate and side road used to belong to him.

She comes to the driveway entrance and turns onto the driveway. She comes to where the driveway split. The middle one, she knew went towards Jack’s place. The one on the left went to Gina’s place and the one on the right heads up towards Julia’s house. She drives up the one leading towards Julia’s place.

When she approaches, she notices Julia and another woman sitting outside on the porch in the rocking chairs. She pulls up next to Julia’s police SUV. She turns her truck off and gets out. She looks up at the porch towards Julia.

“Being lazy today, Julia?” Ruby smiles at her. She loved teasing her old friend.

“Ha! Ha! Ruby.” Julia looks at her friend.

Julia looks at Bella “Bella, this is my friend Ruby Silverstar. She and her girlfriend.”

“Wife now, Julia.” Ruby holds up her hand to flash the wedding ring.

“My corrections, wife owns the feed and seed store we get our supplies from.” Julia looks at Ruby “Ruby this is my friend and protégé Bella Killjoy.”

“Nice to meet you, Bella.” Ruby walks towards the porch.

Once she is standing before Bella, she holds her hand out.

Bella shakes Ruby’s hand ‘it's nice to meet you, Ruby.”

“And you, Bella.”

Ruby sits in the chair Katy had sat in. She looks at Julia and wonders how her friend was doing.

“So, what brings you out here today, Ruby?” Julia looks at her friend.

“I had a delivery nearby and thought since I was in the neighborhood. I would drop in and check on you.” Ruby and her wife have known Julia for a while. She came to the states to study in Australia.

“Does your wife know you are out here?” Julia knew how Ruby’s wife was. They dated for a short time.

“She knows and is concerned about you. After all, you two did date while in school.” Ruby knew her wife’s history.

“Well, you can tell her I’m recovering.”

“That’s good to hear. I know you are getting tired of everyone asking how you feel.” Ruby knew how Julia got sometimes.

“So, how long have you known Julia?” Bella wanted to know more about her mentor.

“Oh, for a while. I met Julia at a college party when she was dating my wife.”

“Did the two of you go to college together?” Bella was curious.

“No, I got my college degree online. I met Ruby’s wife, at an LGBTQ event. We hit it off right away and started dating. She was in college, and she invited me to the party.”

“Ah.” Bella never attended college before.

Katy noticed they had a guest outside talking with Julia. She pours a few glasses of iced tea and takes them outside to them.

“I thought you ladies would enjoy something sweet and cold.” Katy serves Julia and her guest.

“Thank you, Katy.” Julia takes a glass off the tray.

“Yes, thank you.” Bella takes a glass.

Ruby looks at the way Katy was dressed and noticed she was wearing a modified maid outfit from an anime show. She takes a glass and looks at Katy “thank you.”

Julia noticed Ruby looked at the way Katy was dressed. She thought it was cute and didn’t reveal anything that would be inappropriate around the children.

“Do you like Katy’s outfit, Ruby?” Julia watches her friend’s reaction to her question.

“It’s cute and unusual. I never thought you were into the anime maid girls.” Ruby looks at Julia, trying to read her.

“It was Katy’s idea. Wasn’t it, Katy?” Julia looks at Katy.

“Yes ma’am. I’m a big anime fan and I loved the style of dress that the anime maids’ wears. I asked Mrs. Bounty if I could design one and wear it while I work for her.”

Bella looks at Julia “Mrs. Bounty?” She had an eyebrow raised on that one.

“We’re working on that.” Julia looks at Katy to remind her to call her Julia.

“Sorry, Julia.”

“It’s okay. We’re still working on that.” Julia smiles at Katy.

Katy stays outside and talks with the other ladies for a while, before getting up and heading back inside the house to check on dinner. Ruby noticed what time it was and gets up to go.

“I’m sorry that I have to leave, Julia. But I need to get back to the store and help my wife close up. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help out.” Ruby hugs Julia.

“Thank, you.” Julia returns the hug.

Julia watches as Ruby walks toward her truck and gets in. She waves at Ruby as she backs up and heads up the long driveway. Julie turns to face Bella “do you need to be home to fix dinner for Mat?”

“Nope! Mat is out on the range and won’t be back for a few days. He’s going to eat out there with the fellows.” Bella had the bunkhouse to herself.

“Come on, let’s head inside and see what Katy has been cooking.” Julia slowly gets up out of her rocking chair.

“Here, let me help.” Bella goes to help Julia.

Julia just looks at Bella “I can do this on my own.”

“Alright, but I’ll be right here to help you.” Bella watches as Julia moves like an old lady as she stands up.

Bella’s heart goes out to Julia. She has never seen her so valuable before. She knew how stubborn Julie could be. It was one of her strengths and one of her weak points as well.

Julia walks with Bella by her side inside the house and towards the kitchen. It was taking everything she had not to show weakness. She walks over to the kitchen island and sits down on one of the stools. She was sore and a little tired, but she wouldn’t show it.

Julia looks at Bella “thank you.”

“Hey, what are pupils for?” Bella smiles at Julia.

Katy looks at Julia and Bella “dinner will be ready in another hour or so. I already informed Haylee and Catori.”

“Where are they?” Julia knew Haylee asked if they could go see their grandma.

“They are feeding the animals right now.” Katy had pulled her cellphone out and used their location devices to see where the children were on the three properties.

“That means, they will be home soon. Christmas and Arnold won’t be back from their errand for a few days.” Julia knew they were doing things for Gina.

The girls show back up for dinner. Haylee feeds Waffles and Roxy. Catori feeds Winter in her bedroom, because of the other animals.
Everyone sits down at the dining room table for dinner.

After dinner, the girls get ready for bed. Katy helps Julia with her wrappings and into her favorite nightgown.

“There you go, Julia. Here are the pain medicine and antibiotics your doctor wants you to take.” Katy hands the pills to Julia with a glass of ice
water from the pitcher Julia keeps in the bedroom.”

“Thank you, Katy.” Julia looks at Katy as the pills start to take effect.

“You’re welcome, Julia. Now, get some sleep and things will be better in the morning.” Katy tucks Julia into bed and quietly back out of the bedroom.

Katy heads towards her bedroom. She was offered a little place of her own, instead of just a bedroom in the main house. She chose to take a room in the main house. She strips out of her maid outfit and undergarments. She heads into her bathroom and takes a nice relaxing bath.

She loved that she had a nice job, her room, and money coming in. She was warned by Selina that this family invited trouble and danger. She was also warned that there might be times she’ll have to lie to protect the family. Selina didn’t go into detail, but she did say the family always protects its own.

For the next few days, things around the house are more relaxed. Bella comes over to check on Julia and help her. Selina and Debbie come by to make sure Julia is doing her exercises. Julia does the exercises her doctor recommends while cussing each time she does them.

Her sisters Alyona and Silvia come over a few times and bug the hell out of Julia. They were taking advantage of their big sister. Which, Julia didn’t mind, because she hasn’t been spending enough time with them.

Her father and son were still hunting and camping. Knowing her father, he was turning this into a training experience for her son. As for Arnold and Christmas, they were back from whatever task Gina sent them on.

“Come on, big sister. Mom said you have to do twenty of these before I’m allowed to let you quit.” Alyona looks at Julia as she lies on the exercise mat in the house gym.

“Just you wait until it's my turn to torture you.” Julia goes back to the exercise she was doing.

Alyona just smiles as she watches Julia. She recently had her long white hair cut, so it was shoulder length and more manageable now. Their mother sent her over to motivate Julia.

Julia finishes the exercise with one to spare. She looks at her younger sister “are you happy?”

“It’s not me, you have to prove anything to. It’s our mom and she said next time you don’t complete the task she set for you. You’ll be mucking the barn out injured or not injured.”

“Ugh! I prefer dad’s punishments instead.” Julia tries getting up off the mat. She still has a hard time standing up, but she slowly manages to do it.

She looks over at Alyona who was pedaling on her exercise bike. Alyona worked out every day to keep her body slim and tone. Everyone was surprised when Alyona’s and Silva’s breasts started getting bigger. The estrogen they were taking came from overseas.

Silva had surpassed Alyona by a few cup sizes. The Spanish genes in Silva were giving her a fuller breast size. Alyona on the other hand had gone up to a C cup and was rounder. Even their bodies were curvier.

“So, who are you dating now?” Alyona had been dating one of the football players from school, but he had gotten accepted early to a university.

“No one right now. Between my chess matches and my college courses. I don’t have time. Most of the guys around here are scared of me.” Alyona stayed busy with college and playing chess.

“I’m surprised the military didn’t try to recruit you.” Julia knew they tried recruiting Gina when they were in school.

“I wouldn’t work for them. I don’t like how they do things and also I don’t like the government as it is now. There are times I think it would do
this country justice to shoot some of the people in our government. Everyone from senators and congressmen to some state AGs and Governors.”

“You have to remember sis. Eliminating people, you don’t like or whose opinion goes against yours, isn’t right. If it was, dad would have already done it by now.”

“I know, it just seems that you have a bunch of stuck-up white men either playing up to the crowd or doing things to turn this country into a dictatorship. Russia is no better with that moron running the country.”

“That moron in Russia is afraid of dad and what dad will do. It might come to the point where dad needs to remind him that the bear is no match for the wolf.” Julia knew what her father would do to Mr. Putin.

Alyona finishes her cycling and looks at her sister. She knew Julia has been through a lot worst.

“Come on sis. Let’s go and get some of those ribs Katy made using Selina’s recipe.” Alyona likes Julia’s new housemaid.

Julia heads up to the dining room still wearing her exercise leotard. She was too sore to change. She follows behind Alyona slowly.

When she walks into the kitchen, her girls were setting the dining room table under Christmas’s watchful eyes. A smile appears on Julia's face when she sees her wife. She was happy she was home. She walks over to Christmas and places a kiss on her cheek.

Christmas looks at Julia and could see her wife was happy to see her. She scoots Julia's chair out “sit down, sweetie.”

“Thank you.” Julia sits down in her seat.

Christmas scoots Julia towards the table. Afterward, she takes her seat. She serves everyone. Katy had joined them. She had tomorrow off and was going to spend it in town visiting some people she met.

After dinner, the kids help clear the table. Katy helps Julia upstairs to her bedroom. She gets the water right for Julia and lets Christmas take over when she comes upstairs.

Christmas undresses Julia and lowers her into the tub. She winces when she notices all the bullet holes that were healing on Julia. She gently washes Julia and afterward dries her off. She places a kiss on Julia’s cheek, as she gropes her wife.

“God, I love it when you do that.” Julia kisses Christmas.

The two of them fall onto the bed and explore each other’s bodies. They end up snuggling against one another. Instead of Julia holding
Christmas like she normally does. Christmas ends up holding Julia naked against her body. She was feeling very protective of her wife.
“Sleep tight my little wolf. I’ll keep you safe.” Christmas places a kiss just below Julia’s ear as she falls asleep.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The ending

Samantha Heart's picture

This end brought tears to my eyes. Almost like a mother protecting her child or comforting them when they were injured “Sleep tight my little wolf. I’ll keep you safe.” just so sweet & sentimental. Julia may not be 100% upto par when she fully recovers to return to the police force as an office, but maybe a dog trainer or knowing her father he will find something that she likes to do. She likes being a K-9 officer, but maybe a security K-9 officer for her dads company? Time will tell.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.