Mourning Of A Loved One Chp. 6

Printer-friendly version

Tuesday Morning:
Zoey’s Studio, Countess Barret’s London Home:
Zoey woke up in the middle of the night, Sunday night, and walked to her studio, and locked the door to it. She grabs one of the large canvases she has in stock and puts it on the easel. She prepares her paint pallet and puts drops of paint on it. She knew what colors she wanted to use.

She picked up a light pencil and started sketching the images she saw in her vision. Once they were sketched onto the canvas, she started painting. Every time the brush she uses touches the canvas, tears flow from her eyes and down her cheek.

Charlotte has said she shouldn’t hold her emotions back. As she allows, the vision she sees plays out on the canvas. She lets how she is feeling
flow out of her.

Jackie had gotten up and started preparing breakfast for the kids. Mistress Barret had to leave early this morning, and Mouse had already left. She knew Zoey and Ashely had to get up and get ready for school. She first goes to Ashely’s room and knocks on the door before entering it. As she walks into Ashely’s bedroom, she notices Ashely’s television set is still on, and the game she had been playing was paused.

A smile appears on her face as she looks how Ashely was sleeping. She was holding the teddy bear that Charlotte had given her, tight to her body. Her night gown had risen up her on her, exposing her panty bottom. The blanket covering her was half on and half off her body.

She leans down and gently shake Ashely’s shoulder “sweetie, its time to get up and get ready for school.”

Ashely lifts her head off her pillow and through sleepy eyes, she spots Jackie standing next to her bed. She brushes her hair out of her eyes “do I have too, Jackie?”

“You already know the answer to that question, Ashely. Now get up and get ready for school.” Jackie walks over to Ashely’s closet and pull her school uniform out.

She opens the dresser drawer and pull out a clean pair panty, knee high socks and a camisole for Ashely to wear under her blouse. She also pulls out a matching bra that goes with the panty.

She looks over towards Ashely and watches as the young girl sits up. Charlotte hired her to help with Zoey and Ashely, when Charlotte got back
to England. She had just left MI 5 after recovering from a serious injury she received out in the field. The injury had been so severe that she couldn’t return to active service.

“Everything is laid out for you, Ashely. Let me go and wake your sister.”

“Okay, Jackie.” Ashely watches as Jackie walks out of her bedroom.

She starts getting ready for school.

Jackie walks into Zoey’s bedroom and was still amazed at all the art work the girl did. She was very talented, and looks around Zoey’s bedroom.
She doesn’t spot her on the custom bed Zoey had designed.

Jackie knew, if Zoey wasn’t in her bedroom, she would either be with Charlotte or in her art studio. Since Charlotte has already left for work. She heads towards Zoey’s art studio. When she goes to open the door, she notices it was locked, which meant Zoey didn’t want to be disturb.

“Zoey, you have to get ready for school.” Jackie stands there and waits for Zoey to respond.

After waiting for a few minutes, she pulls her key ring out of her pocket and select the key to the studio. She unlocks the door and peeks inside. Mrs. Barret has said that when Zoey was in a trance or concentrating on her painting, she blocks everything out.

She steps into the studio and spot Zoey painting a painting of a silver hair woman laying on a bed, with a wolf’s head resting next to her on the bed. Above the woman was her spirit floating upwards towards a large golden cloud.

Charlotte has informed her not to touch to Zoey when she is in a trance. She stands nearby and watches as Zoey paints. She could see the tears streaming down Zoey’s cheek. She also noticed Zoey was in her nightgown. Which tells her that Zoey must have woken up in the middle of the night. She takes a picture of Zoey and sends a message to charlotte. She doesn’t take a picture of the picture, because Charlotte has asked her not to.

She walks out of the studio and lock it again. Charlotte has given her strict orders about how to handle Zoey when she was like she was. She goes back to check on Ashely and finish getting her ready for school.

Angel and Carol’s Rare Antiques, Manchester, England:
Angel was still shocked over the phone call she received yesterday. She couldn’t believe that Cara Bounty was dead. She figures Jack was taking it hard. He was closer to his mother then his siblings, well Charlotte was just as close as Jack.

She moves among the items out on display in the front of the store. She remembers how Cara once came in here and bought several items for the home she was currently living at. Several members of the family have bought items from her little store.

After she finishes arranging and cleaning the items in the store. She heads back towards the counter and check the online orders they have. She spots that there were five orders she needed to prep for shipping.

She goes about prepping the orders for shipping. She knew Carol went to grab them some breakfast. The two of them had skipped out on having breakfast this morning.

Twenty minutes later, Carol enters the store. She knew Angel knew she was in the store, from the bell that went off in the back. She walks back into the back and spot Angel working on the online orders.

“Hey sweetie, I got you your favorite American breakfast.” Carol takes out Angel’s favorite American breakfast.

“Thanks, sweetie.” Angel leans forward and kisses Carol’s cheek.

Ever since Angel visited America to buy some unique items for the store. She has developed a taste for certain American dishes. There is only one place near them that made American style dishes.

“You’re welcome. How are you holding up, after the news about Mrs. Bounty?” Carol looks at her wife to see how she was doing.

“I’m doing alright. I wasn’t as close to her as some family members were.”

“Your cousin Jack must be taking the news hard.”

“He is close to his mother and I know it will be a great lost to him. The only person he has left, is his Uncle Sheamus.” Angel knew Sheamus was Jack’s father older brother.

“Plus, his other cousins.”

“True, if there is one thing about this family, there are plenty of Bounty’s to go around.”

After Angel and Carol finish their breakfast. They go back to work.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Quite the gathering

Samantha Heart's picture

It sesms. As a previous chapter stayed EVERY member of the Bounty Clan was/is required to make an appearance even some of the off shoots from the bounty Clan are to be represented by someone so this will be a VERY large wake which is why it's 3 days long.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.