The Devil's Chamber Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Saturday, January 20, 2018, 1300hrs:
Leslie was panting hard as she practices against her training partner. Her sparring partner was a twenty something gay guy that was friends with her roommates. He had come over for their weekly poker game and had been talking about looking for a Martial Arts school. She had mention the Lazy Dragon Dojo and the next class she went too. He was there in her class dress in a leotard. Ginja didn’t mind and started the class.

The two of them decided that they would become sparring partners. So, when they weren’t at the Dojo. They would still find time to practice.

The style of Martial Arts they were learning, was like most of the styles already out there, except with one exception. It was based off a style Ginja had put together from her travels. She wasn’t permitted to teach the style she knew. To learn that style, you had to be invited by one of the four Masters at the temples in Shambhala.

There were twelve people currently in her class and they meet once a week. However, Ginja was willing to let any student who wanted to attend more than once a week to come at any time the doors were opened. She attended three times a week and paid a little extra.

So, far Ginja had over thirty people she taught during the week. It seemed to her that Ginja enjoyed teaching and helping her students. By the time class was over. She was sore and hurting. Ginja and her training partner were really pushing her hard.

“Did you enjoy todays lesson?” Ginja walks up to Leslie.

“Yes, sensei.” Leslie has been doing some googling and found that sensei was the proper way you address your teacher.

So, she has started using it. Ginja didn’t require her to use it, but she felt she should honor her teacher. She wipes the sweat from her face as
she slips on a t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

“Are you ready yet, Leslie?” Bobby was waiting on Leslie.

He was dress like her. He enjoyed wearing women clothing but didn’t want to become a girl. He liked having a stiff cock shoved into him.

“Yes, I’m ready.” Leslie picks her gym bag up.

Ginja watches her pupils leave as she starts cleaning up the Dojo. As she is cleaning the place, she hears the door open and three people walk-in. One was dressed in a business suit and the other two were dressed in jeans and muscle shirts.

Ginja just smile at them “good afternoon gentlemen. What can I do for you?”

They stopped in front of her “I notice that you are new to the neighborhood and haven’t paid your dues to us.”

“Oh? What dues are those?” Ginja had the broom resting in her hands.

“Dues all Oriental stores and shops in this area must pay for insurance and to do business here.” The gentleman in the business suit was watching Ginja. She may not be Oriental, but she was operating a school in their territory. He notices a sly smile had appeared on her face.

“Are you sure you would like to go down this path with me?” Ginja still had the broom in her hand.

“Are you refusing to pay your dues?” The gentleman just looks at her.

“Have you seen the painting on the wall? You should really look at it, before I give you my answer.” A playful smile appears on her face.

The three men turn to look at the picture. The two men in t-shirts didn’t know what to make of it, but the third guy. He examines it and turns back to face her.

She lifts her shirt and shows the tattoo that started on the top of her right breast and went up her neck. It was in the form of an ancient Chinese Dragon. The dragon was an ancient design and was black. It started at the bottom of her right breast and continued up her chest. It continued up her neck and stopped a few inches below her jawline. She lowers her shirt and look directly into his eyes.

The man looks at her and knows if he started a war with her. She would end up destroying everything he has built. He has heard rumors of members from her society. They were feared and respected. Members back in China and Japan have died trying to fight them.

“Excuse us.” He bows and turns around to walk out of the Dojo.

Ginja just smiles and goes back to work cleaning her Dojo.

The Golden Peacock:
Leslie and Bobby had stopped at one of Leslie’s favorite Chinese restaurant. She had order a nice beef stir fry on fry rice with two egg rolls. Her friend Bobby ordered pepper steak on white rice and one egg roll. They were drinking warm sake.

“Are you performing tonight?” Leslie knew Bobby did drag full time.

“Yep, I’m performing at the Cue Club tonight. You know, they could use a part-time bartender.” Bobby had heard what happened at the Devil’s
Chambers couple of weeks ago.

“When would be a good time to come in and speak with the manager?” Leslie could check into it.

“Tomorrow morning before you go and do your street performance.” Bobby knew that Leslie performed a street act for people.

“I’ll be there. Is 8:00 am to early?”

“It shouldn’t be. I’ll call you tonight and let you know.” Bobby figures Markus would be in early like usual.

Their meals arrive, and they sit and enjoy lunch. Since Leslie didn’t have anything to do tonight. She was thinking about going to the club.

up
241 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Gonna be trouble coming I can

Gonna be trouble coming I can see it, with the mobsters because they won't be getting their cut. Ginja may have to eventually prove to them that they need to leave not only her, but everyone else alone or regret it.

8 am?

WillowD's picture

Somebody running a bar normally shows up at 8 am? When does the manager sleep?

If she goes to work at the

If she goes to work at the Cue Club, how will the Devil's chamber fit in ?

Looking for a new job

should definitely be high on her priority list

Markings are a warning

Jamie Lee's picture

Several animals and insects are marked in such a way to warn off potential trouble. That tattoo Ginja wears is as good a warning to those who know its meaning, all others will learn what it means.

Others have feelings too.