Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.18

Printer-friendly version

Later that day, Raven meets up with Clair after work. They were trying out a new restaurant that just opened. It was in the old feed and seed store. After they had been shown to their table and ordered their drinks, Raven looks at Clair.

“I heard from Carol today. She said that she managed to get an early court date, but the case was going to be heard in Augusta, Georgia, instead of here.” Raven

“Wow, that was fast. The Warden and the other people responsible for changing you were just arrested.” Clair was surprised that the case was moving so fast.

“That’s what I thought, but after what Dr. Heath did to his own son, turning him into a girl and what he did to the senator’s daughter, turning her into a boy. They want to put the sick bastards away. I wish they could experience what it is like to be turned against your will.” Raven balls her fist up as she tries to hold the anger she felt back.

Clair reaches over and places her hand on Raven’s. She knows how Raven felt from what has been done to her against her will. Also, how she was still recovering from the sexual assaults to her body. Even though she was seeing a psychiatrist from her abuse and to help her adjust to being a woman.

Raven got a raw deal on that part while she was in prison and when she got out. Her first parole officer and boss took advantage of her. She was glad that Raven was working for someone that cared about their employees.

Their waitress shows up with their drinks. Clair places her order and afterward Raven places hers. After the waitress takes their order, she heads back to the kitchen.

“Oh, I forgot to mention Carol said she might be able to get my police record expunged. She said she took my case to a judge that she knows, and he said he would look into the matter.” Raven was excited about that, but that wouldn’t give her the years she lost or her old body back.

“That’s is good to hear. If this judge can get your record expunged, you would need to check in with your parole officer and you will be able to get a better job, should you want too.” Clair knew how much Raven loved working for Jordan. She knew how honest he was.

“My current parole officer isn’t so bad, but you’re right. It will be nice to have a clean slate.” Raven was happy that things were finally looking her way for once.

Their waitress arrives with their food. Raven and Clair couldn’t believe the portion they received. The two of them already knew they were going to be taking home leftovers. They sit in silence as they ate. Their waitress comes over to refill their drinks and to see if everything was alright and if they wanted a dessert.

A twinkle sprinkles in Clair’s eyes because she already knew the type of dessert she wanted, they couldn’t give her. After dinner, Raven and Clair walk back to Clair’s place. Raven has already started keeping some work clothes and normal clothes at Clair’s place. She was spending more time at Clair’s place, then she was her own place.

The walk back to Clair’s place was nice. The weather wasn’t bad out as they walked. Clair wasn’t afraid to hold Raven’s hand or show any type of affections for her.

They arrive at Clair’s place and go inside. As soon as they were inside, Clair starts kissing Raven. Her hands roam over Raven’s body, as she slowly unzips Raven’s dress.

Raven returns the affection. She lets Clair dictate how they show to proceed. She also enjoys the fact that Clair is the take-charge type of person. She enjoyed being submissive and the little woman to Clair. She found that she enjoyed giving pleasure to Clair and keeping her happy.

When Clair uses the strap on her, she doesn’t feel disgusted like she uses to feel. When guys put their cocks in her. She felt dirty and disgusted, but with Clair doing it, it felt right too her and wishes she was equipped like Clair was.

In the next few hours, they explore each other’s bodies, enjoying the places that arousal each other. As they lay cuddled against each other.
Raven looks at Clair’s sleepy face. She places a kiss on her cheek “I love you.”

Clair opens her eyes and looks at Raven “I love you too.” As she kisses her.

They sleep in late the next day. When Raven wakes up, she notices Clair was spooned against her back and resting her arm on her waist. She picks Clair’s hand up and kisses her fingertips. She couldn’t believe how she was feeling about Clair. Maybe when all this mess is over, she’ll marry Clair.

Raven manages to slip out of bed without waking Clair and head towards the bathroom. She starts the water going and get it up to the temperature she likes and switch to shower. Raven steps into the shower and lets the hot water spray down on her body. She looks down at
her chest and still is amazed that her breasts got so big. There weren’t any implants or anything under her skin.

Whatever the drugs were the doctor put into her blood steam really did a number on her breasts, waist, and face. Not to mention shrunk her penis so small, that it was more like an enlarged clitoris. Her testicles were non-existence.

“Do you have room int here for one more?” Clair steps into the shower with Raven.

“I always have room for you.” Raven kisses Clair on the lips.

The two of them only fool around for a little while. Clair washes Raven’s body and Raven washes Clair's body. When Raven washes in between Clair’s legs, she notices Clair had a tampon inside her. She spotted the string sticking out.

“Your monthly gift?” as Raven looks at Clair.

“Yes, I wish you could experience what it is like to have to wear one.”

“Maybe, after I have my surgery you could let me see.”

“It will be messy, but I think something could be arranged.” Clair places a kiss on Raven lips.

They stay in the shower until the water turns cold. Once that happens, they get out and slip on some clothes. Neither Raven or Clair had planned on doing anything later. So, they were going to watch movies and some of their favorite shows they recorded.

up
250 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hopefully everything gors smoothly

Samantha Heart's picture

As far as the trail goes & Raven gettingbher record expunged.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Its really good

So Raven is really a submissive to a powerful woman like Clair. Raven likes Clairs pegging her. And enjoys making her happy. Thats really sweet of her
I am enjoying this tale a lot

Love is already there between them

Jamie Lee's picture

Raven and Clair have finally admitted their love toward each other. Is Raven attracted to Clair because of what was done to her in prison or is it true love? If the former then it's understandable she'd be turned off of men.

So far no strangers have voiced concern over those mistreated testifying, but as the trial date nears, it could happen.

Others have feelings too.