Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.16

Printer-friendly version

Raven opens her eyes and yawn. It takes her eyes a while to focus as she looks at the dresser that was across from her. She also felt something soft, pressed against her back. She realizes she wasn’t in her bedroom, but in Clair’s and in her bed.

They had come back to Clair’s place yesterday, after spending several hours at the park. Clair had made them dinner, while they listened to her collection of classical music. One thing leads to another and the next thing she knew, she and Clair were in the bedroom removing each other’s clothes.

Clair was the aggressive one and showed her what true love was about. She had been gentle with her and understanding. Something the guys in the joint didn’t do. They just used her as rough as they could and forced her to deep throat their cocks.

She did notice that Clair paid a lot of attention to her breasts. Her breasts were bigger than Clair’s more modest ones. The estrogen that had been pumped into her body had made her chest as big as her aunt Sophia. Her mother and a few of her female cousins were smaller or about Clair’s size.

She enjoyed exploring Clair’s body as well. It was the first time she had ever made love to a woman before. She never had sex before she went into prison and if you call what the guys and her ex-boss did to her, was called sex or just fucking. Also, she didn’t know she could enjoy herself as much as she did. She never got any enjoyment, in what the fellows in prison had done to her.

When it came time for her to please Clair, she had no idea what to do. Clair managed to talk her through it. She did everything Clair told her to do and ended up with Clair squirting all over her face. That had been something she didn’t think women were capable of doing.

She did enjoy the sixty-nine position with Clair and when she erupted right into her mouth. It tasted like warm water to her. Clair showed her a lot of different positions as well. She never knew that lesbian women had so many different techniques and positions to enjoy one another bodies.

“Morning beautiful.” Clair kisses her.

Raven returns the kiss “morning.”

Raven turns around to face Clair. She notices some of Clair’s auburn hair was partially covering her face. Her bigger breasts were pressing against Clair’s.

Clair leans in and kisses Raven on the lips. She enjoyed teaching Raven how to please her. She breaks the kiss, after a few minutes.

The bed was wet from her squirting so much last night. She didn’t know Raven would turn her on as much as she did. She couldn’t count how many times Raven had blown her mind with her tongue and fingers.

They stay in bed for a little while longer before Raven gets up and heads into the bathroom. She had to pee. While she was in the bathroom, Clair comes in and straddles her and starts peeing between her legs, while kissing her.

Clair finishes and when she gets off Raven’s lap “come on and take a shower with me.”

Raven follows Clair into the shower, and they wash each other’s bodies until the hot water starts getting cold. She wonders if she would have met someone as beautiful as Clair if she had remained a man? She sucks Clair one more time before they get out and start getting dress.

Clair had nothing that would fit Raven, so Raven got redressed in the clothes she wore the other day. She looks at Raven “I know a great place that serves a really good breakfast.”

“Sounds good, but I need to go by my place and change.”

“No problem.” Clair grabs Raven’s hand and heads down to her car.

Clair takes Raven back to her place and goes upstairs with her. She looks through Raven’s closet, while Raven changed her bra and panties.
She finds the perfect dress for Raven to wear “here, wear this one.”

Raven looks at the dress. She bought it two weeks ago and hadn’t worn it yet. She pulls the slip out that she bought to go with it and put it on.

“Okay.” Raven slips it on and zips the backup.

She grabs the shoes that went with the dress off the shoe rack on the back of her closet door and slip them on. She brushes out her shoulder-length black hair and slips one of her favorite silver necklaces on.

“Alright, I’m ready to go.” After she spritzes on her favorite jasmine perfume.

After breakfast, Clair and Raven go window shopping and catch a movie. Raven was enjoying her time with Clair.

Rebecca’s House:
Rebecca checks on Dave as she slept in her spare bedroom. She still couldn’t get over the fact that Dr. Heath had changed his only son into a woman. Dave told her most of what happened to him and the files she found confirmed what the doctor did to his son.

Chilly called her the other day and informed her, that the State Police had locked the place down and arrested the Warden, the crooked guards and some of the criminals already serving time. The dear Doctor was arrested as well. All the information they had collected had been turned over to the troopers after copies were made.

Chilly made sure the originals were kept safe, just in case the evidence goes missing. Rebecca had made copies of all her investigation records and notes and was going to turn them over to Carol.

Carol was happy as a clam when she learned they now had two witnesses. She had received reports from Dorothy and what the good doctor had done to Senator Biggs daughter. The crimes they had committed were stacking up and the evidence she had to make them pay for those
crimes was stacking up as well. She couldn’t wait for this case to go to trial.

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well it looks like

Samantha Heart's picture

Those involved in what happened to Ravin AND the Senator's son now daughter #2 & daughter not by choice, but forced to become a girl just like Ravin. However it does look like Ravin has a WONDERFUL gf

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

very interesting

I figured it would be harder to take them down. I thuoght it would be a longer and more dangerous struggle but it all seems to be coming together now and the bad guys are doing down hard
at least lets hope so unless they get some corrupt judge that suppresses the vital evidence and lets them go

Don't count the chickens just yet

Jamie Lee's picture

Clair and Raven sitting in a tree... From their experiences after the gathering, neither is holding uncontrolled past events against the other. Wonder who put clean sheets on the bed?

Carol may be chomping at the bit to take all involved to trial, but she shouldn't crow just yet. That Senitor will likely try to pull strings to keep out of Carol's reticle. Which means making people who can testify against him disappear. And who might Heath know in high places?

Carol and Rebecca should make zillions of copies of all the evidance, just to play it safe.

Others have feelings too.