Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.13

Printer-friendly version

“Hey Doctor, we’ve had a special request come through.” Security Guard Flannery was pulling on a black dog leash attached to a collar around a young girl's neck with long curly black hair.

Dr. Heath turns around to the sound of Flannery’s voice “who is requesting the special request and what do they want?”

“Senator Biggs and he wants you to turn his lesbian of a daughter into a boy.” Flannery yanks on the leash. The teenage girl he had been pulling along on it, comes stumbling into the medical center.

Dr. Heath walks over towards the frightened girl and takes her jaw in his hand. He squeezes it as he forcefully turns her head.

“Shouldn’t be too hard. She already has some mannish facial features. Get her stripped and shaved, before you strap her to the table. I’ll need to remove her ovaries and uterus before I can start the transfusion.”

“Alright, Doc. Hey, where’s your new nurse at.” Flannery had seen her check-in earlier.

“She’s meeting with the Warden this morning. We’re going to see how dedicated she is to the job.” Dr. Heath knew the Warden likes to see if the nurses they got were willing to do anything he says.

Warden’s Office:
Warden Johnson looks at the new nurse that was replacing his previous one. This one wasn't bad looking and it looked like she took real good care of herself. He starts asking her question and seeing why she was transferred here to his prison.

An hour later Dorothy leaves the Warden office. She was ready to throw-up. She wanted to get the taste of Warden Johnson cock out of her mouth. She was lucky, that he just wanted her to suck him off.

She was able to plant the bugs they needed to in his office and another device that Rebecca could use to access the warden’s computer system. She heads towards the lady’s restroom and swishes some mouthwash around to get rid of the taste of Mr. Johnson.

Afterward, Dorothy heads down to the medical center. Just as she walks in, she notices Dr. Heath cleaning his hands. There had been blood on them. “ah, good. I need for you to start the transfusion on our newest patient. I’ll be in there in a few minutes to check on them.”

Dr. Heath goes back to washing his hands.

Dorothy walks into the recovery ward and notices that a young teenage girl was in there with her abdomen area wrapped up. She was secured to the medical bed like the other two patients in there with her. Dorothy checks her and notices she was still out of it.

Dorothy hooks the girl up to the transfusion machine and wonders why she was here. There were no women prisoners, except the men that had been changed into women.

“Who are you and why are you here?” Dorothy takes a quick picture of her, before prepping the machine.

The doctor comes in a few minutes later to check on Dorothy’s progress. He makes sure everything is hooked upright. He walks over to where
they stored the hormone enriched blood and grabbed a small bottle.

“Dr. Heath, who is this girl?” Dorothy looks at him.

“She was sent over from Caswell for medical treatment. Their doctor had fallen ill.” Dr. Heath hooks up the testosterone enriched blood. He injects extra testosterone into the blood bags.

Dorothy watches the doctor and wonders where the girl came from. There was something familiar about her. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but she has seen this girl before.

Fight Training Area:
Chilly watches from his post as two huge men practice and lift weights down below in the training area. He saw one of the guards earlier taking one of the block prostitutes into a deserted cell and made him strip. The last thing he heard as he was walking away, was a gurgling sound from the cell.

There was a fight tonight that he had to be here for. He did manage to get close to the camera and put a smaller camera on it. That way he could record what happened.

He continues to watch the prisoners training below. One of the other guards come up to him.

“Hey, can you switch places with Malcolm in the security office? He wants to use his favorite whore.”

“Sure, no problem.” Chilly heads over towards the security office on C block.

He spots Malcolm waiting for him. He walks up to the door “go have some fun.”

Malcolm looks towards the new guy “you know I will.”

Chilly watches as Malcolm walks off. Once he was out of sight. Chilly places a listening device under the console, so he can hear what the security people say. He sits down and monitors the cameras. He notices two of the cameras were turned off. He wonders what was going on in that area. He tries to turn them back on, but they wouldn’t turn on.

He makes a note so he can put it in the report he sends to Rebecca and Carol. Chilly switches through the different cameras to see what else is going on. He spots Dorothy coming out of the Warden’s office and heading directly towards the bathroom.

He notices that she spends about half-n-hour in there. When she comes out, she looks towards the Wardens office door and then starts walking towards the medical ward. He manages to track her all the way there.

Raven and Clair:
Raven has been seeing Clair a lot during the week. They have been having lunch together and sometimes they would go shopping in the evening after work. Sometimes, they would have dinner when they are out.

Raven was getting to know Clair and learned that Clair was a lesbian. She didn’t care and thought about telling Clair about herself. She wonders how Clair would react?

Raven finishes the inspection of Mr. Mason’s car. So, far she has been staying busy since the shop opened. She had to fail at least five cars and has passed at least forty cars. The ones she failed needed some major work for them to pass. She wipes the sweat from her forehead as she heads towards the break area and grabs a cold bottle of water from the refrigerator.

“You look like you have been busy.” Ox had spotted Raven working her butt off.

“Yeah, the end of the month is always like this.” Raven takes a swallow of the cold water. She presses the cold plastic bottle against her forehead.

“So, how is your niece doing?” Raven remembered that Ox’s niece got injured while playing soccer.

“She’s doing better. She’s going to miss the rest of the season because of her injuries, but she’ll be able to play next season, thank god.” Ox was proud of his niece.

“That’s good to hear, Ox. I’m sorry to hear she’ll have to miss the rest of the season, but at least her injuries weren’t too bad.” Raven takes another swallow of her water.

"Me too. she's a good girl and loves playing soccer."

"Maybe she will one day. She has you in her corner, cheering her on." Raven smiles at Ox.

The two of them head back out to the garage and go back to work.

up
264 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The prision

Samantha Heart's picture

Keeps getting more & more things wrong with it. I hope it can get shut down for good.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

This is heart breaking

littlerocksilver's picture

So sad. They need to be taken out.

Portia

Not A Fan Of . . .

Forced changes. However, in this case all these sadistic SOBs need to be turned into big-busted nymphomaniacs and dumped in the turf of the worst pimp in the area.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

How long will it take

Jamie Lee's picture

Now a Senitor is involved? Wanting his daughter turned into a boy? That sick bastard best not sleep in the same house if his new son comes home. Or he might not have to worry about running for office again.

Heath and that prison really needs to be brought down. Only when will it happen? How long before Heath gets better than a prison cell himself? How many more will suffer because of that arrogant bastard?

Others have feelings too.