Back to School Chp. 16

Printer-friendly version

Sasha was watching a movie when her cellphone starts ringing. She glances at the number and notices it was Dr. Dole’s number. She wonders what he wanted from her.

“Hello, Dr. Dole. What can I do for you?”

“How about its what I can do for you, Sasha?”

“Okay, what information do you have for me?” Sasha wonders what information, Dr. Dole has for her.

“How about the location of Andrew McKinley? He’s trying to locate the chemicals he needs to remove some dye. I figured that had to be your handy work.” Dr. Dole knew Sasha used all sorts of dirty tricks.

“Okay, you have my attention now. What do you want in return for the information?”

“Oh, say some more medical supplies and a place I can set up a new underground hospital.”

“The medical supplies are no problem, but locating a place you can set up an underground hospital is a different story.”

“How about I find the building and you supply it with what I need to run the place?” Dr. Dole figures Sasha could help out with that.

“That’s fine. If the information pans out I’ll talk with my suppliers to get everything you need to set the place up.”

“Deal. He’s held up at 5215 Derek Ln. It’s an old warehouse that belongs to Axon Corporation. I think you know who the Axon corporation is?”

“Yep, I know who they are. It’s a front for Kenny "Quick Draw" Murphy. He’s a pain in the ass in these areas.” Sasha heard about Murphy.

He was into extortion, smuggling, insurance protection, and arms dealing. He might be a local mob boss, but he still was a pain in the ass. He tried to make her pay insurance and she sent his men packing. She made sure he understood she wasn’t the type to play games with.

“Alright, thanks.” Sasha ends the call.

Sasha checks the time and saw she had time to go and check the address out. She changes out of the clothes she had on and into her special suit. She arms herself and slips on her overcoat. She grabs her car keys and heads down to her car. She calls Nora, letting her know where she was going. She figures Nora would want to know.

Nora’s Resident:
Nora was watching a movie with her family when her cellphone start ringing. She picks it up and notices it was Sasha’s number.

“What can I do for you Mrs. Wolfhart?”

“How would you like to go after Andrew McKinley, before we grab the drug dealer?”

“I would love to get my hands on him. Do you know where he is?”

“Yes, I have his location. If you can be ready in fifteen minutes. I can come by and pick you up.”

“I’ll be ready.”

“Alright, I’m on my way.” Sasha ends the call.

Nora gets up and heads towards her bedroom. She starts stripping out of her clothes.

“Where are you off too?” Kelly had followed Nora into their bedroom.

Sasha has a lead on the man that killed Carol’s parents, and who tried to kill her at the funeral.” Nora slips on her bodysuit. She notices it was a little tighter than it uses to be.

Kelly just grins as she watches Nora put her suit on. She knew Nora worked out, but she was putting on a little weight lately.

Nora noticed Kelly smirking at her “don’t say it. I need to exercise more.”

“Or you're just bloated because its that time of the month for you.” Kelly had a smile on her face.

“You know I love you.” Nora walks over and puts her gun belt on.

“Yes, so be careful and come back home in one piece.” Kelly kisses Nora on the lips.

Nora returns the kiss and walks out of her bedroom. She stops in the living room and looks at the girls.

“You girls behave while I’m gone.”

“Where are you going. Mom?” Ginger looks towards Nora with a concerned look on her face.

“To arrest the man who killed Carol’s parents.” Nora looks towards Carol.

Carol looks back towards Nora “you found him?”

“The person I’m working with found him. She’ll be here in a few minutes and we will be going after him.” Nora knew the person would be better off dead, but she planned on arresting him.

“Be a careful mom.” Ginger gets up and gives Nora a hug.

Melody does the same thing, along with Carol and Tiffany as well. Nora notices a set of headlights pulling up into her driveway.

“Be careful sweetie.” Kelly kisses Nora one more time.

“I will.” Nora heads out and notices Sasha sitting in her car, dressed in a beige overcoat.

Sasha notices Nora was dressed in a tight black bodysuit, wearing a gun belt with guns on each hip. She watches as Nora gets into the car.

“I see, this isn’t your first rodeo.” Sasha backs the car out of the driveway and starts heading towards the address she was given.

“Nope, but I had never planned on doing this when I retired and became a school teacher.” Nora only did this type of work, because Cheshire asked her.

“What did you use to do?” Sasha already knew what Nora did.

“I was a DSS agent. Have you always been a performer?” Nora looked Sasha up.

“Yep, always. I also do special work for my Aunt.”

“Who is your aunt?” Nora was curious.

“She’s part owner of Blake Medical and Pharmaceutical.”

“So, how does that have something with you acting as an agent?” Nora was puzzled.

“Because she has a special contract with the Justice Department. She handles contracts that the FBI, DHS, and the rest of the alphabet
agencies can’t handle or are too busy to handle.”

“So, you got this assignment from your aunt?” Nora looks at Sasha as she drove.

“Nope, we just happened to cross paths and I want to capture his ass and make him pay for the people he has killed.”

“Well, just promise me, you're not going to go full Rambo on this guy.”

“I’m leaving that to you, Mrs. Midnight. My revenge can wait. It’s nothing to how you are feeling probably for shooting at your family and for
killing that young girl’s family.” Sasha knew how she would feel if someone went after Gracie and Rose.

A slow smile appears on Nora’s face. She was going to make this man pay for shooting at her family and for killing Carol’s parents.

up
176 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sasha's revenge

WillowD's picture

Why do I get the feeling that as long as he's miserable now and miserable in prison she will quite happily wait until he's free again to start having her serious fun.

As usual,

They are just the people to handle these kind of situations.

Oh he'll pay alright

Samantha Heart's picture

Conidering she was trained by Cheshire her self... well after he is arrested he wont go straight to jail no Norra will have something... SPECIAL in mind lol. THEN He'll go to jail but in what condition... well no one said.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Bad move going after familt

Jamie Lee's picture

There is a good reason families were off limits when a hit went down. And Sasha and Nora are that reason. Leaving a family alone guarteened nothing more would happen. Business was business after all.

But the new breed of bad guys never learned why families were left alone or ignored the reason. Now one bad guy will learn the whys and whereforealls of leaving families alone.

And another one will feel the same message shortly.

Others have feelings too.