The Heaviness Of The Badge Chp. 8

Printer-friendly version

Caldwell Medical Center:
Cecil adjust the glasses she was wearing as she gets off the elevator. She glances down at the fake medical chart in her hands. The three officers that attacked Jack’s grandson and his friends were on this floor. She heads towards the first officer’s hospital room. His name was Bruce Donovan.

According to his medical record, he was one of the officers the wolves broke his arm bones in. He and Officer Terry Hoselton were the officer's Terror and Sphinx had broken their arms. The other officer, officer O’Neil was the one that Chaos had broken his collar bone.

She was amazed at how lax everyone was on the floor. There were only two nurses on duty, and both were busy playing on their cellphone. The hospital she used to work at before her life changed wouldn’t have allowed that to happen.

She walks into Officer Donovan’s hospital room and noticed he was asleep. She walks over to the Iv drip going into his arm and pulls out a needle. The drug inside the needle wasn’t lethal, but it would make him wish he was dead. She inserts the needle into the nipple on the Iv bag and pushes the plunger down.

Officer Donovan opens his eyes and spots a young woman with short brown hair standing next to his bed. He notices she was wearing a doctor’s coat.

“Who are you?” Bruce watches her.

Cecil turns around to look down at Mr. Donovan “I’m your fairy godmother.”

“What the fuck are you doing in here?” Bruce tries to move but couldn’t.

“I’m delivering a message to you. You’re going to be able to move after twenty minutes. After that, you’re going to start feeling a little warm, then an itching feeling. After that, every nerve in your body is going to be on fire. That sensation will last for several hours and nothing the nurse will give you will stop the pain. It’s a little nasty nerve toxin produce by a jellyfish found near Australia.”

“Why are you doing this?” Bruce could already feel his body not responding to him.

Cecil leans down to Bruce’s face “you fucked with the Big Bad Wolf’s grandson. This is his message to you, that next time you decide to be stupid. He will make the experience even worse for you.” She places a kiss on his forehead.

“You can’t do this. I’m a police officer.”

“And I’m crazy. So, have a nice night.” Cecil turns and leaves officer Donovan’s hospital room.

Just as she closes the hospital room door, she hears the first screams of pain. She heads to officer Hoselton’s hospital room next and does the same thing to him. She kisses his forehead to mark him as she leaves the hospital room.

Another smile appears on her face as she closes the hospital door behind her. The next room she heads to is officer O’Neil’s hospital room. Jack said to give him a very special message.

She walks into officer O’Neil’s hospital room and notices he was awake. A smile appears on her face as she walks over to him.

“Who are you?’ Officer O’Neil knew everyone that worked on the floor he was on.

“A messenger for the Big Bad Wolf. He wants you to realize your mistake of going after his grandson. He didn’t appreciate you hurting his grandson or for your fellow officers harassing his wife or squeezing his daughter’s breasts.” There was excitement in Cecil’s eyes.

“I’m a police officer. If you kill me, you’ll have the whole Montana police department coming after you.” Officer O’Neil several officers would avenge him.

“Who said anything about killing you? I have a very special gift to give you, that keeps on giving.” Cecil pulls a bigger needle out of her coat pocket.

She stabs the needle right into O’Neil’s heart and injects him with it. She removes the needle and smiles down at officer O’Neil.

“I just injected you with a very nasty toxin that comes from the jungles of Brazil. Now, there is no known cure for it, and the effects vary depending on the health of the person. You might experience a numbing effect, or your testis might shrink and shrivel up. Or your immune system will become compromised. You never know. However, there is one effect you will experience and that is muscle loss. You’ll never be able to build your muscles up ever again. So, Mr. O’Neil, you better get used to living on disability. Oh! One more thing. If you think about getting revenge on the Bounty family. I’ll be back to see you and I won’t be nice.” Cecil kisses O’Neil’s forehead.

“You can’t do this to me!” O’Neil couldn’t believe what that bitch just did.

Cecil stops and turns around to look at O’Neil “you could always take your own life. That’s one way of ending it.”

Cecil makes sure no one spots her as she takes the emergency stairs out of the hospital. There was one more stop she needed to do and that was the State Trooper who molested Alyona. His punishment was going to be special.

She had his address and visits him after her stop at the hospital. His house had a pretty decent security system, but it was nothing compared to what she was use to disabling. She breaks into his place without setting anything off or waking him. Which was a good thing, since he lived alone.

According to the information she had gathered in the short time she had. He was going steady with an alimony and child support check. She makes it to his bedroom and notices he was in bed with some teenage girl.

She sticks the state trooper first with the knockout drug she brought with her. Once she was sure he wasn’t going to wake up. She shakes the young girl’s shoulder “get dressed.”

Emily was sound to sleep when she is gently woken up. She looks at the short-haired woman standing near the bed she was in with trooper Kingsley. The first thing that entered her mind was she was going to kill her, but when she heard the woman say, get dress. She did what she said.

“Who are you and why are you here?” Emily puts on the short skirt and top that barely covered her big breasts.

“I’m Cecil and this man has been a very bad person. Did he make you sleep with him?” Cecil looks at the young teenage girl and notices she
was only a few years older than her dead daughter.

“Yes! He said if I didn’t sleep with him, he’ll throw me in jail.” Emily knew she was going to be short on money to give her pimp.

“Do you have a pimp?” Cecil figures the way the girl was dressed she was a prostitute.

“Yes, and I am going to be short on the money he collects from me and the other girls.” Emily saw what happened to the last girl who was short.

“Don’t worry. I’ll deal with your pimp after this.” Cecil goes back to what she has planned for trooper Kingsley.

Between Cecil and Emily, they managed to attach a pair of the biggest fake breasts Cecil could buy on short notice. She used a medical adhesive to glue them to his chest. She also put a pair of sexy panties on him as well.

Between the two women, they carried his unconscious body out to the truck Cecil had stolen. Emily gets in on the passenger side of the truck. She looks at Cecil “what are you going to do with him?”

“I’m going to leave him in a very bad neighborhood and let the perverts have fun with him. You don’t have a problem with that, do you?” Cecil looks at Emily to see what she thought.

“If I said I do, are you going to hurt me?” Emily looked at Cecil.

“No, you have been hurt enough. However, I will drop you off somewhere safe.”

“All I want to do is go back home. I should have never run away as I did.” Emily missed her folks and friends.

“That is the best thing you can do. First, let's drop trooper asshole off and then get whatever you want to take with you. I’ll pay for you to go home. Also, I’ll make your pimp pay as well.” Cecil hated pimps and drug dealers.

“Thank you.” Emily leans over and hugs Cecil.

“Any time.”

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sweeping out the Trash

BarbieLee's picture

Bad cops is a double bad situation. They use their bad and uniform to intemidate and terrorize. And sadly it takes a long time for the system to real them in, if ever. Double bad as it gives everyone wearing a uniform a bad reputation, even the good ones.
Hugs LadyDragon
Barb
When we finally learn it all we realize we know nothing.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Samantha Heart's picture

The Troopers THOUGHT they would get off Scott free.... well NOT with the Big Bad Wolf! They will NOT be set free from their punishment from him.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Bounty's are off limit, or you pay

Jamie Lee's picture

It always comes as a surprise when dirty cops get what's coming to them. They're cops, so no one is supposed to mess with them. And yet, these cops are dirty cops, cops who thought they'd get away with what they did.

The name Bounty should have given them a clue who not to mess with, cops or not. Since the name didn't phase them, they received what they earned from what they did.

Cecil could have killed all four without leaving a trace. But that wouldn't have sent the right message. They wouldn't have had to suffer for their crimes. Now they will and for some time.

And so will a certain pimp.

Others have feelings too.

Payback has started,

And it ain't going to be pretty.