The Birth Of A Coywolf Part 19 (updated)

Printer-friendly version

Bryan smelled something sweet and woodsy. His arm was draped over something and he felt pressed up against something. His wolf wakes up and takes a deep breath of the nude figure lying next to him.

In a slight growl “ours!” Bryan manages to come forward in his mind and tries to figure out why a young attractive woman was laying in his bed.
Roberta turns around to lay on her other side and her eyes opened. They were gold and was looking at a black-haired man with a nicely formed face and chin. A low growl comes from her throat, as the scent of the man in front of her is recognized as her mate. Her lips lock onto his and the two of them start kissing.

Bryan rolls the woman that was in his bed onto her back and spread her legs open. He could feel her nails scraping against his back. A growl erupts out of his mouth as he slams into her opening.

She tightens her legs around him and digs her nails into his back. Roberta looks up into Bryan’s eyes.

“You are mine and I am yours. Mark and take me.” As she bites his lower lip.

Bryan shifts into his hybrid form and slams deep into her, pass her cervix and into her uterus. He buries himself so deep into her, that he hears her yell with pleasure. He feels her legs lock tight around his huge waist.

“Deeper!” as Roberta prepares herself.

Bryan pulls out some and slams home till his knot is buried deep into her body. He locks his muzzle on her shoulder. He feels her teeth sink into his flesh as her legs tighten around his waist.

Roberta’s mind was overwhelmed with the pleasure she got from her mate biting her and burying himself deep into her. Her vaginal muscles were locked so tight around his knot. That he wouldn’t be able to pull it out till she wanted to release it.

Bryan releases his bite and bites the other side. This was his mate and he was going to mark her so others would know. He feels her release her bite and moves to his other shoulder.

Lento and Andrew’s bedroom:
Andrew had his arm wrapped around Rebecca’s waist, as she slept between him and Lento. She had a room of her own, but she didn’t sleep too well by herself and always crawled into their bed. She was close to four hundred years old or more, but she was still a mommies’ girl.

Lento opens her eyes and sits up in bed. She was looking around their bedroom.

“What is it Lento?” Andrew had changed into his hybrid form and was standing up.

“I thought I smelled a cat in the pack house.” With a thought, Lento causes her armor to appear around her.

Andrew grabs his sword and follows his wife. He glances back to make sure Rebecca was still asleep. The last thing he or Lento wanted to see was their little girl hurt.

He follows his wife and when he comes to the main foyer, he saw his Alpha’s standing there with several other pack members. Andrew saw a coywolf among the wolves standing near both his Alpha’s. He noticed that Erin was in her armor and the blue stripes on it were glowing brightly.

Leetha and Jolha were standing close to one another also in their armor. They were looking outside to a group of people wearing similar clothing, except one that was dressed in a tight body suit and had tiny silver bells at her throat on a collar. She had a cat’s tail and ears.

Betty looks at all the wolves that surrounded them. She spots several fey among the wolves and Job as well. There was a blueish glowing female armor, that looked like it was something out of an Iron Man comic standing next to him.

“Job, Alpha of Thunder Creek Pack. I am council troubleshooter Lady Betty. I am here to speak with the Princess and her companions.” Lady Betty steps forward.

Karen watches her wife as she walks towards Job and all the wolves that surrounded him. There was a strange looking wolf among the others.
She leans over towards Andrew.

“What type of wolf is that?” Karen points towards Ginny’s wolf form.

“You know, I have no idea.” Andrew had looked at the wolf Karen pointed out, but he couldn’t figure out what it was.

Ginny saw the Neko woman point at her as she was talking to another person. She tilts her head to the side and wonder where Bryan was. Stephen was standing next to her and the pilot and co-pilot were on the other side of her.

“Stephen, where is Bryan?” Ginny was looking around for her leader.

“I don’t know.” Stephen had tried contacting Bryan mentally, but he was blocked.

Lady Betty makes it to Job “I’m not here on council business. One of my people picked up on the unique energies of a Royal Princess of the elven kind.”

Job gives the mental message to everyone to stand down. He looks at Lady “why don’t you invite your team into the house and we can talk in the conference room about her.”

Jolha and Leetha look at one another and follow Job into the house. Leetha notices that none of the Blackwell people were awake yet.

“Jolha, why aren’t any of the people I came with awake?” She walks with Jolha into the house.

“I cast a sleep spell to keep them out of it. The last thing we need is for your researchers to publish any pictures of us.” Jolha wasn’t going to take any chances.

“Andre would make sure they followed orders. The two I would worry about most is Luna and Trinity.” Leetha knew the two of them had been changed into what they are now.

“I’m going to go and check on them.” Leetha turns to walk off.

Jolha grabs her hand “this is new to me as well, Leetha.”

A smile appears on her face “I’m not running away from you because of you being my mate. Remember, I agreed to be your mate last night.”
She leans in and kisses Jolha on his cheek.

Jolha could feel their combined energies inside his body her magical energies have taken root in him. He knew his energies have taken hold in her as well. He could see it in her hair and body.

“I know.” He watches as she walks off to check on the Blackwell crew.

Luna, Trinity and the Princess were still out of it. She checks on Cleo, Joanna, Henry, and Joseph to make sure they were still asleep.

“They are still out of it, Leetha.” Andre comes walking out of the room he had been given.

“I’m just checking sir. We have some visitors and I don’t want the team to bother them.” Leetha heard what the one female elf had said about wanting to talk to the princess.

“I know, I have met them before. Go ahead and wake the Princess, Luna, and Trinity.” Andre meet Betty a very long time ago in England. Just like he met Lento in Scotland while exploring some ancient ruins.

Leetha walks in and wakes the Princess, Luna, and Trinity. She watches as Luna shakes her head to clear the fogginess she was feeling.
Trinity looks at Leetha “you know they want to meet all of us, right?”

“I know Trinity. Why don’t you come with me and I’ll see about introducing you to them?” Leetha holds her hand out to Trinity to take.

Trinity grabs Leetha’s hand and lets her pull her up out of bed. Once she is standing up, she says a few words and her clothes change.

“Come on Trinity and Princess, let’s go and meet the other Fey.” Leetha escorts them downstairs to a conference room.

Ginny and Stephen:
The two of them went to see what was going on with their Alpha. They knock on his door “Enter!” there was a growl in his voice.

Stephen opens the door and notices that Bryan was in his hybrid form. He was on top of another wolf hybrid in his bed and the room smelled of sex.

“Now, I see why you weren’t outside sir. We had some visitors dropped in on us.” Stephen could see that their leader was buried deep in the other wolf.

Bryan should have felt the summon from Job, but he didn’t.

“I didn’t feel it either, my husband.” Roberta could hear Bryan thoughts very clearly.

“It’s not like we could have done anything. You have a death grip on me.” He looks down into Roberta’s eyes.

“Because I want everything that is mine.” She wiggles under him.

Ginny sticks her head in “I think Bryan is going to be occupied for the rest of the day.” She had a grin on her face.

“Let’s go and check these new Fey’s out.” Stephen and Ginny leave Bryan’s room.

Erin had gotten out of her armor and put it back in its storage locker. She slips her dress on and heads towards the conference room. Rebecca runs by her.

“Rebecca, slow down. You know there’s no running in the house.” Erin watches as Rebecca slows down.

“Sorry alpha. I wanted to see the kitty cat.” Rebecca looks back towards Erin as she gets closer to her.

“You mean the neko?” Erin had been curious about her as well.

“Yes, ma’am.” Rebecca wanted to see her. Her mother finally woke her up and told her that several other Fey were here. One of them was Frog.

Rebecca remembered Frog. They had met in Spain during the 1800’s. She was walking around with her mother buying supplies when they came across Frog. She was buying supplies for herself and a bunch of orphans she had taken in and was raising.

Erin walks with Rebecca to the conference room. As they were walking there, they met up with Ginny and Stephen. Then just as they were about to open the door, Leetha and Jolha come escorting the Princess, Trinity, and Luna.

Luna flies over to Rebecca and starts speaking to her. She had noticed that Rebecca had fey energies in her body. She wanted to know more about the young girl.

Erin looks around and notices that they had a large collection of Elves and one pixie in the room. She notices that the Neko was standing near Lady Betty. She walks over towards the Neko.

“Hi, I’m Erin McCoy mate to Job McCoy, welcome to Thunder Creek Ranch.” Erin had her hand held out to shake Karen’s hand.

“I’m Karen, mate to Lady Betty. Thank you for letting us speak with the Princess.” Karen shakes Erin’s hand and could feel she was a walking battery of energy.

When Karen’s hand touched hers, she could tell everything about Karen. The young woman felt like she was like her. Erin could also feel she wasn’t what she appeared. This young woman was a combination of three different types of races.

Karen felt the magical energies inside Erin. She could draw on this woman’s energies and never drain her. She also felt that she was with child as well.

“How along are you?” Karen was looking at Erin’s tummy when she asked.

“I’m in my fourth month. Lucky for me, I’m only having one baby.” Erin was glad she wasn’t having twins or even triplets. Job told her it was
common for mates of Alpha’s to birth more than one child their first time.

“Trust me, there’s no feeling like being a mother. I’ve given birth to eighteen children and I normally gave birth to three to six children at once.” Karen has had several litters of kittens since she has been changed into a Neko.

The first time, she gave birth to six children thanks to Clair getting her pregnant. Since then, she volunteer to let Clair get her pregnant several times. She just waiting for the day Betty will get her pregnant.

“How long have you and Lady Betty been married?” Erin had noticed the wedding ring on Karen’s hand.

“For three years now. Our anniversary is coming up and she has been hinting that she has something special planned.” Karen couldn’t wait till her anniversary.

Bryan’s Bedroom:
Bryan had changed back to his human form and Roberta was snuggled against him. He had his arm wrapped around her, holding her close to his skin. Occasionally, her body will shiver from tiny orgasms that she was still feeling. He kisses her forehead as he held her close to his body. His hand was caressing her breast.

“You don’t remember how you ended up in my bed?” Not that it matters to Bryan. He didn’t think he would ever meet his mate.

“The last thing I remember is going to bed in my room at Joe’s pack house and being woken-up here next to you. I wonder if Jackie or her
daughter had something to do with it.” Roberta clearly remembered going to bed, after their night time run.

“Who were the two people that came to check on you?” Roberta shivers again as another micro orgasm hit her.

She places her hand on her tummy and wonders if she was pregnant like her friend Paulina.

“Oh, you are so knocked up my love.” Bryan had felt Roberta’s thoughts.

Bryan could tell her scent was slowly changing. His wolf made sure that their mate would become pregnant from their mating. It wanted to start a family right away.

“To answer your question, the first one is Stephen Miles, he’s one of the submissive wolves in my pack. The young girl that was with him, is our
ward, Ginny Tailor. She’s complicated and has had a hard life so far. She’s still learning what it means to be a Were.”

“What type of Were is she?” Roberta had caught her scent and it didn’t smell right.

“She’s a coywolf. She was accidentally created by a bite from a real coywolf that had been used in a medical experiment.” Bryan still remembers the vet that was responsible for Ginny’s creation.

“How many wolves are in our pack?” She looks up into Bryan’s eyes.

“We have twenty wolves total. Our pack is small because we are in neutral territory.” Bryan kept his pack small for a reason. It was easier to keep track of his wolves and you never know if you were near one of his wolves.

“How many women are in your pack?” Roberta needed to know because she would oversee them.

“Just you and Ginny.” Bryan felt himself getting hard again.

Roberta turns around to face him and mount him. she looks down into his eyes “you never need my permission. I am yours, just like you are mine.” As she leans down and kiss him.

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Things are getting complex

This is where I start having troubles following along.

Complex

don't worry, I had a hard time writing it. The thing is, you have three separate story lines going on inside it. The fey gathering at the ranch, Andre hiding a secret from his people. Bryan and Leetha finding their mates. Plus, the paranormal crew wanting to know more about the Supernatural.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Flow chart needed?

Jamie Lee's picture

What was supposed to be a meeting between Bryan and Job has turned into something more with the arrival of others. Did they plan to arrive at this time because of the intended meeting, or did they come for their own meeting with Job and knew nothing about the other meeting?

That Lear is going to have an additional passenger on its return trip, which is good for Bryan. But how did Roberta end up in his bed? Might no one but her have anything to do with it? Might she wanted Bryan so bad that she sleep walked into his room and into his bed? Might this mystery ever be solved?

Might this be a perfect time to develop a flow chart of who's who and what's what?

Others have feelings too.