Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 6 Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Cleo, Joanna, Henry, and Joseph had been woken-up and escorted to the conference room. When they walk in, they noticed a bunch of strange people. The strangest of them was a black hair Neko girl sitting next to a beautiful model.

Luna flies over towards Cleo and Joanna and directs them over to Rebecca. They learned the other night that Rebecca was the adopted daughter of a Fae. They sit down near her because they wanted to know more about her. Plus, like Trinity, she could understand Luna.

Mr. Blackstone stood up and look over towards his employee’s. He was concerned that they would fall prey to other supernatural beings.

“Cleo, Joanna, Henry, and Joseph while you guys were asleep, me and the others you see here at the table have been talking about how to proceed from here. The supernatural has a law that forbids them to be exposed to the public. The reason they have that rule is to protect the public and themselves. They don’t what happened in Europe during the witch trials to happen again.” Mr. Blackstone remembers those days and the innocent people who had died.

“Are we stopping what we are going to do, boss?” Joseph was hoping they would encounter more supernatural.

“No, we're not going to stop what we were planning, but there has been a slight change to the plan.” Mr. Blackstone looks over towards Bryan

Brain stands “I am Alpha Bryan Hudson of the Kingsman pride and a member of the Supernatural Council. I and several others in this room have been talking about your travels. It has been determined that you guys would be better off traveling with members from either this pride or another well-respected pride. People that don’t mind answering your questions and can keep you out of trouble.”

Bryan knew if certain people learned that the supernatural exists, there will be trouble. They already had problems with the HSL and The Hunter organization. He knew one of the leaders of the Hunter organization was killed by his own granddaughter.

“So, your saying we will have a baby sister with us?” Joanna looks towards Bryan.

“You could call them that, or you could come to enjoy having them with you. They will be there for your safety and to give you a chance to learn from them. I know you already have several Fey with you, but you have no Were or a witch with you.” Bryan already knew who he was going to send with them.

“Will we be allowed to learn more about the rules and such from them concerning your secrecy?” Joanna and Cleo wanted to know more the rules the council enforced on their people.

“Can we meet these council members?” Henry wanted to know who they were.

“You are meeting two of them right now.” Karen was leaning against her wife’s arm.

Henry looks over towards the Neko girl. She was leaning against a beautifully built woman who could be a model if she wanted to.

“You’re saying the woman you’re leaning against is a council member?” Henry wonders who she represented.

“Yep, my wife is on the council. She represents the fae along with two others.” Karen kept her attention on Henry.

Henry looks at the model sitting next to the Neko lady talking to him. He couldn’t remember her name. Lady Betty lets her glamour drop and Henry saw the true form of the woman. He couldn’t believe how different she looked without her glamour.

“I think you broke him, honey.” Karen leans in and kisses Betty’s check.

Ginny smiles when she hears Karen make that comment. She looks towards Henry “if you think she is something, you should see me in my coywolf form.”

Henry looks towards Ginny. He couldn’t believe the teenager sitting next to Bryan Hudson was a Were. Also, he has never heard of a Coywolf before.

“Don’t let her innocent looks fool you.” Stephen had a sparkle in his eyes. He lets his eyes change form their normally baby blues, to gold ones.

Henry jerks back from surprised when he saw the young man sitting next to him eyes change. He didn’t know he was sitting next to a wolf.

“Stephen, behave.” Bryan looks at his submissive wolf.

He knew Stephen was a joker and would never hurt an innocent person. It wasn’t a trait that was part of a submissive. That trait was strong in the more aggressive wolves.

Cleo and Joanna were looking at Lady Betty and her wife. Lady Betty had assumed her glamour again.

“Mr. Blackstone, who is coming with us?” Joanna was curious because she wanted to know more about their babysitters.

“That hasn’t been determining yet. Alpha Bryan will inform me who it is.” Andre looks over towards Bryan.

“Well, since that is all taken care of, why don’t I have lunch brought in.” Erin stands up and heads towards the kitchen, where she is met by Paula.

“Already on it, Alpha. If you could bring everyone to the main dining room. The food will be waiting there.” Paula had most of it out already.

“Thank you, Paula.” Erin turns and heads back to towards the conference room.

Once she walks back into the conference room “if you all will follow me. Lunch has been set-up in the main dining room.”

Erin escorts everyone to the main dining room. When they walk in there, there was food pile high on huge platters. Different types of vegetables were huge bowls, along with several different types of scratches. There were huge baskets of baked bread rolls.

Erin helps seat everyone at the huge table. Stephen, Trinity, Ginny, Rebecca, Cleo, and Joanna are put together. The others are surprised at how big the plates are for Ginny and Stephen are. When they look around the table they notice that whoever was Were had platter sized plates.

Henry and Joseph were surprised when they saw huge platter size plates at certain people’s places. Their plates were normal size.

“Were’s have huge appetites. They require several large meals to maintain their body weight.” Karen had been placed next to Henry.
Henry turns and notices the plate at Karen’s place was normal. He looks back up towards Karen.

“Are you normal?” Henry remembered her eyes flashing.

“I’m complicated. I normally don’t eat that much. Karen takes a sip of her tea.

Food is passed around the table and everyone takes what they want.

“Feel free to take as much as you want. We have more in the kitchen.” Erin fills her plate.

Her appetite had increased since becoming Job’s wife and the fact she was pregnant with their child. When she takes too little, Job adds more to her plate. She gives him a dirty look.

“You’re eating for a Were baby, honey. You’ll need the extra food.” Job places a kiss on her cheek.

Cleo and Joanna were mentally remembering that statement until they get a chance to write it down.

up
181 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now I've got an excuse for

Now I've got an excuse for eating so much. I'm carrying a were-baby

...

Patrick Malloy's picture

:-D

Patrick Malloy

Really?

Are you sure about that? That would make them crossdressers, not TG. There are some TG that are unable to change, often due to the cost. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't change if a free, painless, genetic-level switch were available. Imagine if a spell could turn you into a GG or guy, one that would rewrite your personal history so it matched the new you. Dream BIG!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Uneasy alliance?

Jamie Lee's picture

There are those on Mr. Blackstone's team who urgently need to hear all of the supernatural laws, before their eagerness causes them to step over a line they didn't realize was there.

Those same people also need to be told about the possibility of becoming involved in the supernatural simply because of a word or promise.

There seems to be an uneasy alliance between Mr. Blackstone's team and the others, which is natural since no one knows the other enough to offer complete trust.

Hopefully together they can help each other on their current adventure.

Others have feelings too.