Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 9 Part 1

Printer-friendly version


Chapter Nine Part 1

“Please no more.” Christy winces when Oyintsa touched her.

“It’s alright, sweetie. My cat is satisfied that he has mated with you.” Oyintsa knew what her cat has been up too, during the night.

She saw the teeth marks and claw marks on Christy’s back and neck. She also saw how rough her cat has been between Christy’s leg. There was a good size blood spot underneath Christy.

Christy needed help getting out of bed as she walked bow-legged towards the bathroom. She held onto Oyinsta’s arm for support. It hurt just to move and when she sat down to pee, that even hurt more.

Oyinsta stood watching her wife pee. She saw Christy’s face when the pee first came out of her. She helps Christy off the toilet and into the shower with her.

Andre and Trinity’s Hotel Room:
Luna wakes up and stretches. She flutter’s her wing’s and walk outside her mushroom home and over to the flower-shaped shower and take a shower. She spots Trinity sitting at the table in the room sipping coffee and listening to some music.

Trinity felt Luna’s magical energies as she came out of her mushroom home and stand underneath the flower shape shower. A smile appears on her face, as she watches Luna shower. She still finds it weird that she is Mr. Blackstone’s mate. She takes another sip of her coffee.

Trinity hears the shower end and Mr. Blackstone comes walking out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. Trinity looks over towards him “ there’s fresh coffee.”

“Thanks. Any word about our new equipment arriving today?” Mr. Blackstone looks over towards Trinity for an answer.

“Most of it will be arriving today and hopefully the rest will be in. Edward and Henry sent you a text that they were going to the next town to pick up a few items they couldn’t find here.” Trinity holds his cellphone up and waves it.

“Have Akeno, Joanna and Cleo gotten back from the grocery store yet?” Andre knew they went to buy supplies for them to make, instead of eating out all the time.

“They aren’t back yet.”

Farmer’s Market Groceries:
Akeno, Joanna and Cleo were walking around picking groceries out. They had a long shopping list and was pulling three shopping charts almost fully filled with food and other items they needed. Akeno was making sure they had enough food for the two Weres in their group. Once the shopping carts were filled and they were standing in line to check out. Cleo spots the local newspaper with a weird headline of missing boys found dead inside the Old Brownstone Mansion.

She picks the newspaper up and adds it to their purchases. The headline piqued her curiosity.

“I don’t think I have shopped for so much food before.”Joanna was looking at their carts.

“Wait, until you have to shop for a pack or pard. You’ll be buying the meat at the butcher shop, instead of the store.” Akeno pushes her cart up behind Joanna’s.

It takes them a while to check out and load everything into the Uber driver they hired. Once the groceries are loaded and they were heading back to the hotel they were staying at. Cleo takes a look at the newspaper she bought. According to what she was reading two missing boys had been found dead and there wasn’t any sign of the killer in the house they had broken into. It was another unexplained murder that has happened in that house.

“I think we need to investigate this.” Cleo shows Joanna and Akeno the article.

“I think your right. Let’s bring it to Mr. Blackstone’s attention.” Joanna figures this might be a good case for them to work on.

The rest of the ride back to the hotel was general chit-chat. Akeno was learning about being a woman from Joanna and Cleo. She was still getting used to the idea of being a woman. She liked how she is now, but her magical energies were weaker then they use to be.

The Uber driver stops at the hotel and receives his pay and a good rating from Akeno. They carry the groceries to the RV and load every cabinet, shelf, storage unit up. They still had the food they couldn’t find space for, so Akeno performs a spell to let the cabinets store more then they are built for.

Once the groceries are put away. Cleo heads towards Mr. Blackstone’s hotel room. She walks up to his door to knock on it, but it opens instead.

“Hi, Cleo. Come on in.” Trinity had a flash of Cleo approaching the door.

Cleo walks in and noticed how tidy the room was. She spots Mr. Blackstone drinking a cup of coffee.

“Hi, Luna.” A smile appears on Cleo’s face as Luna flies over to her.

She misses having their little mischievous pixie sleeping in the same room as her and Joanna. Cleo hands over the newspaper she picked up at the grocery store “we might want to investigate this.”

Andre reads the news article about the mysterious deaths. According to the article, there weren’t any signs of someone else in the house during the killing. Also, it said the mysterious death was in a long line of unexplained murders that occurred at the house.

He looks at Trinity “what do you think?”

Trinity gets a faraway look on her face. What she was getting wasn’t good as goose pimples run up and down her body. She looks back Andre
“it's going to be a nasty mission, but it is one we should take. There is evil at that location.”

Mr. Blackstone watches as Trinity comes back to herself. She couldn’t believe the evil that lived where all the murders were occurring.

“Are you alright, Trinity?” Cleo saw how paled she looked.

“I’m fine. It’s that we will need to be on toes.” Trinity shivers just thinking about it.

“Cleo, you and Joanna go into town and find out more about that resident and any floor plans they might have. Luna, can you scout the place out for us please?”

Luna shakes her head yes and heads out of the room.

“I’ll go get Joanna and hit city hall.” Cleo heads to find Joanna.

Andre watches as Cleo and Luna leave. He looks at Trinity "how bad will this case be?"

"Bad, very, very, bad!"

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It needs to be done

Samantha Heart's picture

But I HOPE the crew can handle this mission it sounds super dangerous as Trinity say it will be " Very, Very bad." Look foward to more though.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.