Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 10

Printer-friendly version

Around midnight strange things start to happen in the house. Luna stayed close to the two most powerful Weres among the group. Even Christy, Cleo, and Joanna felt the heaviness in the air. A bone-chilling cold draft had developed.

Trinity looks over towards Edward and Henry “are your instruments picking this up?”

“Yes.” Edward couldn’t believe the drop in temperature in the house.

The place starts getting colder and colder. Trinity draws a protection circle around them. Edward and Akeno help out by adding their magical energies to it. The temperature inside the circle goes back to normal, but frost and ice from outside of the circle.

“What is causing this?” Christy was standing close to Oyintsa?

“I don’t know, but whatever is causing it, might be responsible for the people who have died here.” Oyintsa was very concerned about what was going on.

“I don’t know about that.” Trinity spots a bunch of plushes coming towards them.

“Guys, I think we're about to have company.” Akeno felt the presence that has been quite the whole time they have been there.

Everyone watches as the whole room starts filling up with plushes, dolls, and other antique toys. They couldn’t enter the protective circle everyone was within, but the evil entity that was controlling or possessing these toys tried anyway.

“Guys, what are we going to do? There are just too many of them and the temperature in here is dropping like crazy.” It was taking everything she had, along with the other magic users in the group to maintain a decent environment inside the circle.

“I don’t know, but if we don’t do anything soon, we’re going to be in trouble.” Christy was standing closer to Oyintsa.

Mr. Blackwell hopes he can come up with something, because he would hate to see himself and this new team died, because of a mistake.

He watches as the evil entity controlling and bring the plushes, toys, and dolls keep trying to penetrate the magic protecting them. He notices Akeno and Edward adding their magical energies to Trinity’s.

Just as the creatures were starting to break the magical barrier protecting Blackwell and his people. The front door of the place burst opened and two figures come walking in. One looked like a humanoid lynx with feathers and beads hanging from her ears. There was a necklace made of turquoise hanging around her neck. The look on her face didn’t look happy.

The other figure walking next to her was dressed in black leather and was a red fur humanoid female wolf. They stop just inside the house and the cold air and winter condition dissipate from around them. They look over towards the magical circle and the creatures trying to break
through it.

“Hey, uglies! It’s time for you to go back to being normal toys and such.” A wooden staff appears in her outstretched right hand.

It was a little taller than her and had crystals, feathers, beads, and such hanging from the top of it. The crystals on it went from the top of the staff to the bottom of the staff. It starts glowing in her hand. She points it outward towards the room and the evil presence in the house starts withdrawing. The house itself starts shaking as the evil entity is forced out of the place. The possessing entity is forced from it.

“Stay out of here!” Ava releases her most powerful magic spell to destroy the evil entity.

Courtney just smirks as she walks over towards Blackwell’s people. She stops, just before she gets to the barrier protecting them “you can drop the magic and pack your stuff up.”

Henry looks at the two female creatures “who are you two?”

“Your survivors. I don’t know who among you thought it was wised to wake the evil that lives here. However, now that it has been driven out of
here. This place is safe and I don’t have to worry about people dying anymore.” Ava looks at the team.

“You still didn’t tell us, who you are.” Joanna was curious.

Ava looks at Joanna “Ava Black and the Werewolf with me is my wife Courtney.”

“How did you know we were in trouble?” Mr. Blackwell looks at Ava and Courtney, as everyone packs up their equipment.

“The spirits of the people whose lives were taken from here, let me know. Now, less talking and more packing.” Ava was growing impatient with everyone.

Blackwell and his people managed to pack their equipment up in three hours. Ava and Courtney went throughout the house to make the evil presence that took up residences was gone. When they arrive back at the front of the house. They noticed everyone is ready.

“Alright, this is going to take everything I have. Once I open a portal for you, you’ll need to drive through it.”

“Where is the portal going to drop us off at?” Akeno looks at Ava.

“My ranch in Cario, Kentucky. Now, if there are no more questions. Let’s get you guys gone from here.” Ava walks towards a group of trees and begins chanting. After a few minutes of chanting, a white portal opens up.

“Now, head through.” Courtney looks towards the driver of the Rv.

Henry drives the RV through the portal. On the other side, it emerges near a red barn. Once the Rv was through the portal, Mr. Blackwell’s cellphone starts ringing. He looks at the incoming call and notices it was an August Trenner calling him.

“Hello, Blackwell Paranormal Investigation. How can I help you?”

“Hi, I need to speak to Mr. Blackwell. This is August Trenner from Trenner’s air service.”

“This is Mr. Blackwell, Mrs. Trenner. What can I do for you?” Andre wonders what August wanted.

“Mr. Blackwell, if you’re not busy. Could you come by the airfield?”

“I don’t see why not, Mrs. Trenner. Can you give me a hint at why you need my expertise?”

“Let’s just say, the matter is very important and we could use some advice in the supernatural area.” August couldn’t go into it over the phone.

“Very well, Mrs. Trenner. I can be at the airfield in two days. I’m currently wrapping up an investigation right now.”

“Thank you, Mr. Blackwell.” August hopes Mr. Blackwell can give her and everyone some idea of what is going on with the increased appearance of mythology creatures that are popping up.

Mr. Blackwell ends the call and puts his cellphone away. He notices Trinity was looking at him.

“Mrs. Trenner needs our services.” He already knew what she was going to ask.

“So, I guess we're heading to see what she needs us for?” Trinity hopes they aren’t going into another situation like they just got saved from.

“Yes, and hopefully it isn’t as bad as what just happened to us.” Mr. Blackwell couldn’t believe he almost got his team killed.

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sometimes things just go wrong

Samantha Heart's picture

When it does you HOPE like Hell you get put of it. . Like what just happened, they were lucky the linx & wear wolf came when they did. Otherwise this would have been the end of Blackwell Paranormal Investigations.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

In Over Their Head

BarbieLee's picture

Seems as if these people are doing a job they are ill prepared for, similar to trying to fly an airplane when they never had flown before. It's a double gotchu, how do they get instructions?
Hugs LadyDragon
Barb
Life is a gift, don't waste it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Might be a dumb question, but...

Jamie Lee's picture

Why did it take Andre's team, and the others with him, being in trouble before Ava and Courtney showed up to drive the evil entity out of the house and destroy it?

Might they had to wait for the entity to show itself before they could act? Or were they busy elsewhere and had this time to act?

Others have feelings too.