The Wolf, The Owl, And The Cheshire Part 1

Printer-friendly version

“Oh, what the hell happened.” Jack slowly wakes up and sits up.

As he starts sitting up, a bunch of long black hair blocks his view. He also notices that there is something weird about his voice. He looks at his hands and arm.

“What the hell?” as he hears a high-pitched female voice.

He looks around and notices two other younger girls lying near him. All of them are dressed in neon-colored full bodysuits. One of the teenage girls looked oriental and the other one had silver hair that covered her back.

Jack looks around and notices they are inside a bamboo cage. All around him, he could see people carrying things and tents. He spotted the beach not far from where the cage was. The people walking around looked to be Asian and Arabic.

As for himself, he notices that somehow, his body and gender have been changed. He knew there was a drug going around called Blue Lace that could do this, but his instincts were telling him it wasn’t that. He moves over to where the oriental woman is lying and notices that the person has features similar to Cheshire.

He moves over to the other teenage girl and rolls her over. He noticed that she had features that were similar to what his buddy Nick and some of Nick’s sons and granddaughters have. Jack looks at the full-body bodysuits they were wearing and figures the color they were wearing would make them stand out in the jungle at the perimeter of the camp.

Jack sits and watches as the people move around, he spots a jeep with several people in it. He tried to see who they were, but couldn’t. He hears moaning coming from the young girl, Nick.

“Afternoon, sleepy head.” Jack watches as Nick goes through the same process, he did try to figure out what happened to him.

After a few seconds, Nick screamed. A smile appears on Jack’s face because he did the same thing. Nick looks over towards the black hair girl sitting near him. He noticed the other woman who looked to be oriental.

“You know, I did the same thing, Nick.” Jack looks over at his friend.

“What the hell happened to us and where are we? Also, who is that?” Nick points to the other girl lying near Jack.

“To answer your question, let me answer them in order. Besides being kidnapped, it looks like we were turned into teenage girls. For what reason, I don’t know. As for where we are, I’m guessing somewhere on an island in the Pacific. As for who the other girl is, that’s Cheshire. I recognize some of her features, just like I did yours.” Jack was good at recognizing the personal features of people.

“Okay, Mr. Smarty pants. Why turn us into teenage girls and give us these stupid body suits to wear?” Nick pulls on the body suit he was wearing.

“That, I don’t have an answer for.” Jack was still watching everything going on around them.

Nick looks around as well and observes things too. He spots several satellite dishes and zip lines running overhead. He wondered what they were being used for. When he hears Cheshire moan and slowly sit up, he looks towards Jack.

“She lives.” Nick was still getting used to his female voice.

Jack moves close to Cheshire “Easy, Chesh.”

Cheshire hears a young woman's voice next to her, calling her Chesh. There was only one person she knew who called her Chesh. She turns and spots a young woman with long black hair and amber eyes looking at her. She stares intently into the amber eyes and realizes it is Jack.

“What the hell has happened to me, Jack?” Cheshire looks at herself and notices she looks like she did back when she was seventeen years old.

“I don’t know, Chesh. But whoever they are, they did it to me and Nick as well.” Jack moves so Cheshire can see Nick sitting near him.

Nick stands up and walks over to the door of the cage and notices it has no keyhole. As he continued to examine the lock, he noticed that it had Arabic writing on it.

“Jack, who do we know that speaks ancient Arabic?” Nick knew all their enemies.

“There’s at least six people I know of, but none of them can transport us here like they did or turn us into teenage girls. Unless they used the blue lace drug, which I don’t think they did.”

“Why do you say that, Jack?” Cheshire looks at Jack.

“Because everything I have learned about the drug. It doesn’t work on natural-born women and to get an exact copy of someone. You would
need to program it to do it. There’s no way anyone would know what I and Nick would look like as a girl, even if they used an AI program to see what we would look like.” Jack stands up and helps Cheshire up off the bamboo floor.

“Also, how would that person know where all of us were?” Cheshire knew she was careful about her movements.

“True.” Nick knew no one knew about him and Jack meeting with Clair about the fight.

The temperature increases throughout the afternoon. An ugly, older man with a scar on his right cheek, comes over and tosses a water skin into the cage. He sneers at three teenage girls and can’t wait when they are permitted to hunt them down.

Jack walks over to the water skin and opens it. He sniffs the contents and takes a shallow sip.

“How does it taste?” Nick watches his friend to make sure there isn’t a delayed reaction.

“Warm.” Jack takes another shallower sip and hands it off to Cheshire.

Cheshire takes a shallow sip from the waterskin and hands it off to Nick. She didn’t taste anything she shouldn’t. She knew most drugs didn’t have a taste to them, but some did.

Nick takes a shallow sip from the waterskin. He couldn’t taste anything unusual in the water. He closes the waterskin and holds onto it.

Later in the evening, a small bowl of rice is given to each of them. Jack is the first to taste the rice. He makes sure that it is safe, before letting Nick and Cheshire eat.

They had to eat with their fingers, since the person who gave them, the food didn’t give them any utensils. While they are being held captives, they watch the activities going on in the camp they are being held at. When it starts getting dark, two huge guys with guns come to the cage.

“Come with us, bitches, and don’t try anything. I won’t hesitate to shoot you.” The guy moves aside to let them out of the cage. The other guy who unlocked the cage door was guarding them.

Cheshire, Jack, and Nick do what the two men say. They wanted to find out who they were dealing with and who was in charge. Even if they wanted to do anything, the two men would overpower them.

They are escorted to a huge tent. When they walk into the tent, they are forced to kneel before a woman dressed in a black silk revealing dress. The dressed itself had a deep V neck designed to it, revealing her ample pale skin breasts. She looked to be Arabic and she had long black hair. There was a large Caracal lying in front of her feet.

Sataria smiles as she watches as Jack, Nick, and the woman known as Cheshire are escorted before her. She has waited forty years to get her revenge on the two people who trapped her.

Jack and Nick recognized the woman sitting on the throne on the raised platform. Both of them thought she had died.

“How do you like your new body, Jack?” An evil smile appears on Sataria’s beautiful face.

“I think you made a mistake. I can still kill you.” Jack looks directly toward Sataria.

“Only if you were in your natural body, Jack. As you can see, I survived that cave that you and Nick left me sealed in.”

“Too bad we didn’t do more,” Nick remembered the carnage Sataria and her followers left behind in their cleansing war.

“I bet you do, Nick. Since I believe in being fair. I’m going to give you and your friends a chance to live and be returned to your old self.”

“You know, if you do that Sataria. I’ll be coming after you and I won’t be alone either.” Jack knew Sataria made the mistake of going after Cheshire.

“Oh, I’m fully aware of how dangerous you three are, Jack. You have been given the nickname of The Devil’s Bounty Hunter. As for you, Nick.
You chase people with the law. And for Mrs. Cheshire, besides myself, I have never met someone who is so feared. When they learn you are coming after them.”

“So, why turn us into seventeen years old girls?” Cheshire wanted to know why.

A huge evil smile appears on Sataria’s face “because, the three of you are very dangerous as adults but as teenagers, especially as girls. You’re not much of a threat. However, I’m going to give you a chance to be restored to your rightful bodies. But there is a catch. You see since I know how well trained you three are. I’m going to allow these men to hunt you.”

Sataria waves her hand and a group of ten men come walking into view. All of them were dressed in hunting gear and carrying hunting rifles.

“So, it's fair for them to have weapons, but we have to be turned into seventeen-year-old girls?” Cheshire looks at the men. some of them she knew from rumors and the others she has busted herself for poaching on protected animals.

“You can use whatever weapon, you can make or get your hands on, Mrs. Cheshire.” An evil smile appears on Sataria’s face.

“And when is this hunt supposed to take place?” Nick looks at Sataria.

“Tomorrow morning, Nick. You three will be given a two-hour head start. If you can make your way to the temple at the center of this island. You’ll find a mystical gem that will restore you to your old self. However, if you don’t. Well, you’ll remain in the form that you are now. I suggest you three get some sleep, and prepare to leave tomorrow morning.”

The two guys who escorted them into the tent. They escort them back out to the cage and lock them in.

“You’re lucky I’m not hunting you three. I would have fun with your young bodies.” The guy turns and leaves.

“I’ll take the first watch.” Cheshire didn’t trust the people they were dealing with.

“Are you sure, Chesh?” Jack didn’t mind taking the first watch.

“I’m sure. I’ll wake you in a few hours.” Cheshire wanted to know more about this Sataria.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ah now we know

Samantha Heart's picture

Who is behind the kidnapping & why. I think this person has underestimated her opponents. I think Jack, Nick & Cheshire will be successful & this Sataria will pay with her life in the end when all 3 come after her.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Needs More Work

Editing and more development.