Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 4

Printer-friendly version

237 W 12th St, New York, NY:
Hatter snuggles close to Shade as he laid next to her. He had asked his boss for the next few days off to stay with Hatter and look after her. He loved being with her. He didn’t care that she was a little crazy or the fact that she could be very vindictive when she went after someone.

He knew that she didn’t like rapist or men or even women who hurt their loved ones. She loved showing off to children and giving them gifts. He knew she could drink like a fish and took drugs every once in a while. When he asked her why she took drugs, she told him it was to help her forget what was done to her.

He has seen the spots on her body where parts of her skin had been permanently removed. Leaving just a thin layer of skin, that you could see the muscles and veins through. He is surprised when she rolls on top of him and start kissing him forcefully. She was forcing her tongue down into his mouth as she kissed him. When he looked into her eyes, there was a wicked enjoyment in her eyes. She breaks the kiss before Shade blacked out.

“What’s got you so hot and excited?” Shaded didn’t mind her being rough with him.

“You!” As she grinds herself against his manhood.

Aylin leans down to kiss Shade again but stops. She turns her head to look towards her bedroom door. A high pitch sound had caught her attention. She jumps off the bed and grabs her throwing knives and metal playing cards. She rushes towards her bedroom door and dashes out into the hallway.

Shade gets up and grabs his brass knuckles as he follows behind Hatter. As he runs downstairs behind Hatter. He spots four guys in metallic body armor. The patio door was wide opened. The secondary alarm that Anika had, had gone off. The pitch was high enough that Hatter could hear it.

“Oh goodie, we have playmates.” Aylin threw two of her throwing knives directly at one guy.

The knives hit dead center and bounced off the guy's body armor. Aylin charges forward and struck the guy center mass with a flying spin
kick. She follows up with a knife thrust to his neck.

One guy moves in to strike Shade but falls face first towards the floor. Shade just smiles as he watches Aylin trip the guy. Another guy moves in fast towards Shade, but Shade punches the helmet of the guy. He follows up with another punch to the guys head. The blows were distracting the guy but weren’t doing anything to him.

One tries to grab Aylin, but she uses his momentum and tosses him back towards the patio doors. The fourth guy tries to grab Shade but misses. Shade jumped up and wrapped his legs around the person he was fighting neck and spins around to punch the second person trying to attack him. His brass knuckles hit the helmet and left a dent.

Hatter pulls her knife out of the guy she was sitting on top of and goes after the second guy that tried to attack her. She was hurting from her operation and from being smacked around by the guy in the armor. She defends herself from the other guy. He had attacked her with some sort of polearm that popped out lengthwise.

Gaston looks at the short naked red hair girl with a white face as he stared her down. The job was supposed to be an easy snatch and grab. He and his crew were supposed to grab the girl and hold her as a hostage to force Anika Jaager to surrender or they would hurt her daughter.
His friend Centule were facing off against a well-toned naked teenaged boy. The girl had a bloody knife in her hand and a smile on her face.
The boy, on the other hand, was facing off against the other two members of his team. He notices that the boy had a pair of brass knuckles on.

Shade looks over towards Hatter and notices she had blood on the front fo her body. She also had a knife in her hands and an evil smile on her face. He knew what that meant. He turns his attention back to the two guys in front of him. He was running out of ideas on how to put them down. Their damn body armor was deflecting his blows. All he could do is keep them off guard, but sooner or later they were going to wear him down.

Hatter charges her guy and leaps up. She flips in mid-air and lands feet first against the guy's chest. He falls backward with her on top of him. Hatterr tries to remove his helmet but gets kicked from the side by one of the guys fighting against Shade.

Shade and the guy he is fighting go at it. Shade spots one of Hatter’s throwing knives laying on the floor. He grabs it and shoves it into the guy's neck. He looks at the second guy “you be better off surrendering to us. Because if we continue fighting, I am going to make it hurt more.” He pulls the throwing knife out of the guy he just killed.

Hatter smiles at the guy she was sitting on top of. His visor was cracked on his helmet. She takes her throwing knife and slams it down through the guy's visor.

After Hatter kills her second one, she looks at the one Shade was fighting. She jumps him and takes him down. Shade was about to stab the guy in the neck.

“NO! I want to play with him.” She licks her throwing knife. It was covered with blood from the person she stabbed.

“Okay.”

Hatter looks for how the helmet comes off and just as she is removing the helmet. The front door opens and Anika, Gina, and Carla come walking into the house. They stopped to look at the damaged the fight did and Hatter sitting naked on top of the armor guy with his helmet in her hands. Shade was naked as well and he was kneeling next to her.

Hatter notices her mother and friends” hi mom. These guys dropped in to play.”

Anika was speechless. Gina had a smile on her face and thought it was funny. Carla didn’t know what to make of it. She has never seen a short, petite naked girl take down one of the Hunter’s before. In this case, she and the naked teenage boy kneeling near her took three of a four-man group down.

“Who are you two?” Carla was curious.

“The red hair girl is my daughter and Gina’s niece Mad Hatter Aylin. The young man next to her is her boyfriend Shade.”

Shade looks over towards Anika when he hears his name “sorry about the mess, Mrs. Jaager. We told them what would happen if we threw a wild party.”

Anika just shakes her head back and forth as she walks down towards her daughter and Tim. She looks down at the one Hatter was sitting on
“so, you saved one to extract information from.”

“Quick, stop him from biting down on his back tooth.” Carla moves forward to stop the agent.

Hatter sticks her hand into the guy's mouth, just as he was biting down.

“OWE!” Hatter kept her hand inside his mouth.

Shade hands Hatter the throwing knife in his hand.

“Thanks. Now, let’s play doctor.”

Anika and Shade come over and force the guy’s mouth opened, so Hatter can pry the poison tooth out. Hatter pries the tooth out and holds it in her hand. She looks down into the guy's eyes “we’re going to have so much fun.”

“Not in the house you won’t, young lady.” Anika looks at the mess the fight caused.

“Okay, mom.” Hatter slugs the guy, knocking him out.

Carla shakes her head and looks at Anika “is she always this violent?”

“Yes. That’s why her name is the Mad Hatter.”

“You two go and clean up. Also, put some clothes on. Gina and I will handle this.” Anika looks at Hatter and Shade.

“Yes, ma’am.” Hatter stands up and follows Shade upstairs to her bedroom.

“Here, let me help you.” Carla walks over and replaces Anika.

Bounty Ranch, Caldwell, Montana:
Jack grabs his main triple barrel shotgun and loads it up with the titanium-tungsten solid slugs. He also grabs his body armor and slips it on. Debbie had taken their grandson to the house, through the underground emergency tunnel.

The wolves were keeping the Hunter’s at bay, but some tried to make their way towards the main house. As they approached the house, they came under attack from the auto defense system Jack installed to defend the house and the hangar. Julia shows up, followed by her uncle’s.
They head towards her house to grab some of the heavy weapons she kept and for her to put her body armor on.

Julia looks up when she hears the air defense firing. She spots several more helicopters coming in towards the property.

“Haven’t these people learned, you don’t attack my father or this place?”

“Some people are slow learners.” Robert slips on his suit of body armor.

Alex looks over towards his husband as he slips his suit on. He grabs his favorite weapon from the collection Julia had in her armory.

“They’re wearing body armor almost as tough as ours, so used the experimental ammo. It will tear right through their armor like paper.” Julia loads her favorite weapon up with the ammo.

“What about Arabella? Shouldn’t someone go and be with her?” Alex looks at his niece.

“Gina’s house is set up like mine. So, she is safe.” Julia knew how Gina’s house was remodeled.

The same company that did her house, did her sister’s as well. Gina had an armory and a safe room just like she did. She also had emergency exits if Arabella needed to get out of the house.

Julia and her uncles take a path from her house to her father’s that even the kids didn’t know about. When they arrive, they notice a bunch of people that weren’t wearing body armor, fighting the Hunter’s. Sphinx and Terror’s ears go back as they start growling.

Julia looks down at her wolves “what’s wrong boys?”

“It seems they don’t like the newcomers for some reason.” Alex has never seen any of Jack’s wolves act this way before.

“Well, they need to get over it. Because, whoever they are, they are helping us.” Julia starts firing at some Hunter’s that were trying to flank her
father.

up
187 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Haven't people learned

Samantha Heart's picture

NEVER EVER attack the bounty ranch or EVEN THINK about it or attacking ANY member of the bounty family INCLUDING Anika or even and especially Hatter that girl is TOTALLY nuts and would rather kill you then let you hurt her or her family. IF your lucky that is. If you survive Jack & hes crew or Hatter they will become Jack's or Hatter's play toys and THEY DON'T play nice ESPECIALLY Hatter, Jack well he well drug you up you will tell him EVERYTHING he wants to know then either turn you over to the police or you loose you mind then die & Jack has a clean up crew take care of the "garbage" for him.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Slow to react

Jamie Lee's picture

That guy who survived trying to take Hatter made a mistake not biting that tooth much sooner. Now he's going to experience something he's never experienced before, before he dies.

Where do people get copters arm as those are without the Government knowing about it? Or maybe they got them from the Government? It's rather strange that no Government facility has picked them up on any radar.

The Hunters have made a grave mistake in attacking the Bounties. What they thought was to be an easy job, turned a bit more deadly for them.

The bishop and hunters have just began the end for themselves. They attacked a family that will now take that fight to them, and won't rest until the bishop's head is on a pike.

So...where's the rest of the story? Hmmm...?

Others have feelings too.