Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"I don't think I can bear it!" Allie laid back against the headboard, her hands held up, both protesting and beckoning at the same time to her partner.

"I don't think I can't." Maxine leaned closer; her eyes widening in pure passion as the inevitable penetration finally occurred.

"Oh Goddess, I never knew it could be this good...." Allie burst into frenetic sobbing as the emotion of the moment overtook her.

"Nnnnnnnnoooooooo.....noooooo!!!! Don't staaaaaaap," she cried as things seemed to lose focus and time stood still for a few seconds as the excitement spread to her partner.

Maxine placed her head down and savored the moment; she couldn't believe it would have ever felt that good. Allie grabbed her hair and pulled Maxine closer and they embraced; a kiss of glorious celebration as their lips met in pure unbridled passion; unashamed and filled with overwhelming satisfaction; perhaps more than they had ever known.

"OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh!" Allie screamed as minutes passed and then Maxine moaned,

"The best yet...the best ever!!!!" They both collapsed in each other's arms until at last they barely heard the pounding of their hearts but heard very clearly.....
 
 
 
 
 
 

"The final...New York Giants, Twenty-One and the New England Patriots, Seventeen."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, sweetie...that was awesome!

Go Giants.jpg

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Elizabeth Giants

I thought you and I decided they were the Elizabeth Giants :-).
To go along with the Newark Jets.

.
Rami

RAMI

I Wondered...

...if that's where you were headed. Congratulations.

Eric

It's not the Jersey Giants...

any more that it was the New Haven Giants, Bronx Giants, or Upper Manhattan Giants.

No matter what you call them, the words "WORLD CHAMPION" come first.

The other score? Eli 2 Peyton 1

Bear (312, M, 12/13)

TGNear-Avatar_0.png

Bear

I like

Extravagance's picture

the way you toy with our purr-ception. : )

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Over here.

We even watched it over here.
Must confess, I didn't understand ALL the rules but it was a good spectacle to watch.

Apparently when we boarded our cruise ship at Bayonne we passed the new stadium, home of the Giants. I'll not get involved in any 'discussions' about which place they belong to.

Love and hugs.

Bev.

XZXX

bev_1.jpg

: )

Very cute.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

the last time I heard...

.....oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I was covered in chocolate sauce!!!!

Ginger xx